Pieces to the Puzzle The Der Riese Box "Glitch"

AlphaSnake

Guest Anti Earth

^ Nice triple post.

I searched both World at War and Black Ops files, and there was no Mythos giant.

Still think its a glitch.

:|

Soz,

my sister was hogging the band width,

every time I pressed submit the page wouldn't change,

and them Google Chrome crashed.

>.<

Well, you're wrong.

There IS mention of mythos giant in the World at War code,

Even if you didn't find it.

Try searching on this forum.

It began on the old forum.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

[youtube:30971eie]Vk8SLROt3ac[/youtube:30971eie]

Teddygone.png

This is when the teddy floats off,

How can this be a glitch?

I'll have to go over this one again.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Duckcall00

To me, that seems like it takes a weapon texture and is displaying it on the box. Here's an example of a weapon texture (The L86 LSW from MW2 was all I could find):

458pxl85.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest strange-bow7

This is horribly frustrating to read and I know it's not proven wether it is or isn't a glitch but let's just take a look at what we have here...

Okay, I'm 99% sure this is just a glitch.

I'm sorry,

but if you're suggesting that the appearence of those symbols on the mystery box...

is a Glitch...

I can safely say that you've little knowledge of what constitutes a glitch.

:|

"In video games, a glitch is a programming error which results in behavior not intended by the programmers. Glitches may include incorrectly displayed graphics, collision detection errors, game freezes/crashes, sound issues, and others. Some glitches are potentially dangerous to the game save data"

Taken from Wikipedia - Link here

I'd say it was you who has little knowledge of what constitutes a glitch.

I'm sorry but the times I've discussed this is more than I can count and it gets ever so tedious trying to explain something to somebody who blatantly doesn't want to listen.

Look. Just because you seen this happen and possibly experienced it first hand, doesn't mean that it was supposed to occur as you witnessed. What you are basically saying is, 'because it is happening it is not a glitch'. With that logic you would have to presume that this too was intentional...

[youtube:2tyx0pv7]tI8lAbwUoEk[/youtube:2tyx0pv7]

... hahahah! I love that video! ...

This has happened to me once,

yes.

Okay, take a look at your gaming system. PS3. Now go watch the 2 videos of this 'occurence' again, what console are they on? That's right, PS3.

Now, watch them two videos again, what game are they both playing? World at War.

I have an Xbox 360, W@W & Black Ops and I've played them both so much that I can't even begin to put a number to it. I have NEVER, EVER experienced this before in my whole time playing. Why is that? I've experienced all other easter eggs fine like the random screaming on Verruckt/Der Riese, Samantha's lullaby and pretty much everything else that is already known to the community, but not this. Probably because it's a glitch exclusive to W@W on PS3, a glitch that by now has more than likely been patched up, explaining why there is only 2 videos documenting this.

I'm sorry, feel free to shoot me down and prove me wrong in front of everybody but as it stands, all signs point towards a glitch and I'm not going to change my mind until proven otherwise.

• 1 month later...
Guest right_direct

to the fly trap i was alway thinking that has to do something with the items that are equiped on bears.

I think only certain characters with certain pearks and certain guns combination can do something about it!like (first bear got mustang n sally Not dual wield-in W@W and jug or bowie i don remember)so u should have one guy equiped with this combination i did it but u can not destroyed the teddy with knife and mustangNsally in the animal cage.Definatly the items witch are raising up when u activate the trap has to do something with it.