Pieces to the Puzzle The Der Riese Box "Glitch"

AlphaSnake

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anti Earth

The name of the trigger is called the 'Mythos giant'!

I once found a google resulted page full of the coding, that had interesting components highlighted!

I am struggling to find it again! D:

Guest AlphaSnake

The Illuminati want this as a weapon no doubt there for me.

Check this out:-

Zombie Weapon

Searching Bravarian Illuminati, Nazis you get operation paper clip.

Then look at what it says on the guide stones for their master plan.

Everything is pointing to a New World Order by means of zombie apocalypse.

Maybe the Illuminati used the Nazis to develop the weapons and technology they would use against the people in the future, and the same thing happened in the US during the Vietnam war.

Regards Alpha. :)

Guest Anti Earth

Oooh, let us slow down.

The New World Order has been proposed (on september the 11th, 1991, The pentagon)

By the way, you might notice that date and place.... They love numerology.

Alot of people put alot of effort trying to reveal the illuminatis plans

people such as JFK, Ghandi, Malcolm X, Micheal Jackson, Matt Bellamy, Rage against the Machine, etc

(most come to an untimely end)

but zombification isn't one of their schemes! It would be so inefficient!

They already have perpetual energy and mind control, mass mental resonance manipulation, and electromagnetic mastery!

They have lasers that can make us see what they want us to (Blue Beam Project) and can project sounds straight

into our ears.

They have flying saucers they built (Die Glocke, Haunberg), and they have the micro chipping agenda.

Only Nazi Super Science really indicated experimentation with zombies, maybe it was intended to be of use back then

but they already have won the 3rd world war, zombies is kind of pointless! :D

ALTHOUGH

If you go to my thread about a card game called 'Illuminati conspiracies' that was released in 1995,

it predicts many events that have already occured (such as 9-11, Pentagon destruction, chemical trails, fake ufo invasion etc).

There is one card that is very mysterious....

It shows almost zombified people running away from the Big Ben (hence my signature)

combineddisasters.jpg

and sorry, alot of which I say seems strange and uncertain, and alot of sources contradict.

but you must remember, these are extremely intelligent people, and they know how to keep a secret.

Like Matt Bellamy once said : "You can find the truth on the internet, but you'll have to wade through the bullshit"

FInd the truth from Old relatives, Old history books, Old scriptures (Illuminated gospel, Pikes masonry, etc)

Dunno where you'll find them though :D

*sorry for rambling*

Guest AlphaSnake

The plan for a new world order is as old as the hills, it started way before 1991, yes Bush senior was a player as was his father and son alike.

I think we have under estimate the importance of Illuminati involvement in Der Riese.

My next chapter for the league of death will shed some light on what I believe happened and what is going to happen.

Regards Snake.

P.s.

No it wasn't just Nazis super science that looked into ZMD (Zombies of Mass Destruction).

Look at the Zombie weapon link.

They say America, China & Russia were trying to develop this weapon system. It all adds up for the next set of factions in Black ops zombies.

German Nazis are now the Americans via paper clip infiltration, the Russians recovered the information from Der Riese & the Chinese recovered the meteorite from Shi No Numa.

All have access to the materials needed to make zombies. Treyarch knew this when setting the story line up.

Regards Snake.

Guest Anti Earth

I think so too!

But remember, the illuminatis involvement extends only so far as the knowledge of those working

at treyarch.

The fact that had a reptile eye in the illuminati pyramid, indicates some small misinfo! :S

Guest AlphaSnake

The fact that had a reptile eye in the illuminati pyramid, indicates some small misinfo! :S

Why? If you dig deep enough you will find this to be an important point.

Question. Why do they call the elite blue bloods?

Plus I don't agree with it, but this is what that fellow David Icke says. Maybe some one at Treyarc is a Icke fan :lol:

Regards Alpha.

• 7 months later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Found it at last... BUMP... :twisted:

Still think this was a Glitch... Now think about the little Illuminati Pyramids we see in Five & Ascension...

Haha...

I'm gonig to post more of these picture soon...

Regards Snake.

Guest ianoodin

Alright now that Black ops is out i'd like to revisit this now the illuminati and the nazi's DIDN'T work together the illuminati wanted to steal from the nazi's and usse there invention's for there own evil.

Also i've scoured the map pack 3 coding and can't find the so called "trigger" my best guess is it's a glitch that is showing all the unused textures for those gun's and the box but some of the image's might help us like the "nukes" and illuminati symbol's (it prove's even more that the illuminati wanted this technology and probably had spy's in and still in America ,U.S.S.R, and China).

Guest Anti Earth

Still think this was a Glitch... Now think about the little Illuminati Pyramids we see in Five & Ascension...

I know, right??

I HATE it when people dismiss things as a glitch.

Obviously, they have NO programming experience whatsoever :|

Or any common sense, or sense of probability! :P

• 3 months later...
Guest darkjolteon

Ok, so this is my first post in a while and my first time on the site in a while... Damn laptop breaking...

Firstly, I want this post to be opened again to discussion because Alpha was definitely onto something with this post. I completely agree with everyone who says that the symbols on the boxes are NOT glitches.

Secondly, I would like to say that I too can see the faces on the box, especially the one that Alpha suggested was a hell hound. However, I would like to disagree with this face being a hell hound. In fact, what I see is the face of the Devil, which also strengthens Alpha's theories on the Satanic involvement in the Illuminati and all of the Satanic and Hell related things found in Black Ops maps such as Firing Range.

I honestly believe that Der Riese has yet more information to give us, and I believe that the easter eggs that we have already discovered may hold more information than we originally anticipated. Recently, I have been spending a lot of time playing Der Riese and Shi No Numa to try and find anything that we may have missed and honestly so far I have found nothing. Now this is all my opinion and there is probably a higher chance of there being nothing else to find on WaW but I'm not giving up until I am given complete proof that there is nothing left.

Apologies for the wall of text but it's good to be back and I wanted to say as much as I could think of to make up for my absence. :lol:

Guest Strwrsbob

Okay, I'm 99% sure this is just a glitch. these textures could be ANYTHING stretched out to ANY size, and I honestly think you guys are getting a little ahead of yourselves. This is just a GLITCH IMO, and even if it isn't, there is no substance to it, nothing that we can 100% rely on to be correct.

Sure, call me the negative, bitching, flaming mod, but I'm just trying to speak some sense here. if it was meant to be found, it would be found. It is just a texture glitch, nothing more. It's like how people find thing they want to her when reversing a song, you guys are seeing things you want to see in this glitch.

Guest Anti Earth

Okay, I'm 99% sure this is just a glitch.

I'm sorry,

but if you're suggesting that the appearence of those symbols on the mystery box...

is a Glitch...

I can safely say that you've little knowledge of what constitutes a glitch.

:|

Guest Strwrsbob

A glitch, a bug in programming. Obviously here the textures got messed up on the box. Each time a new weapon comes up, it re-renders that weapon, so what I think happened is that it simply messed up on the box textures...

Guest Anti Earth

A glitch, a bug in programming. Obviously here the textures got messed up on the box. Each time a new weapon comes up, it re-renders that weapon, so what I think happened is that it simply messed up on the box textures...

It can't just "mess up the box textures" and replace them with a newly created one!

Those textures on the box HAD to come from somewhere.

If a computer were to some how glitch,

and wrap the WRONG TEXTURE around an object,

you would have to immediately question the functionality of the computer.

It is an unbelievably rare occurance.

eg:

If I ask it to 'import image1.jpg'

I doubt you'll ever find that it imports 'image2.jpg'.

Hence,

the probability of it failing to import the correct texture each time is WAY TOO LOW

for it to ever occur.

AND....

The box doesn't have it's textures refreshed, except when opening and closing?

(I assume. We can't be sure though).

So such a glitch is an infinite times more unlikely.

Guest Matuzz

It can't just "mess up the box textures" and replace them with a newly created one!

Those textures on the box HAD to come from somewhere.

If a computer were to some how glitch,

and wrap the WRONG TEXTURE around an object,

you would have to immediately question the functionality of the computer.

It is an unbelievably rare occurance.

eg:

If I ask it to 'import image1.jpg'

I doubt you'll ever find that it imports 'image2.jpg'.

Hence,

the probability of it failing to import the correct texture each time is WAY TOO LOW

for it to ever occur.

AND....

The box doesn't have it's textures refreshed, except when opening and closing?

(I assume. We can't be sure though).

So such a glitch is an infinite times more unlikely.

And this happening to the box then isn't super rare?

And its a glitch many times on multiplayer some object's textures have changed and sometimes the whole maps is all weird blue and things like that. So textures can glitch.

Guest Anti Earth

sometimes the whole maps is all weird blue and things like that.

The map can appear blue,

because there was a glitch in any code corresponding to and leading up to texture wrapping.

And its a glitch many times on multiplayer some object's textures have changed

I have NEVER witnessed or heard of such an occasion.

Textures CAN glitch (as I said above),

but they are EXTREMELY rare,

and combined what what I said in the above post as well (about consecutive glitches),

they're too rare for possibility.

Guest Matuzz

sometimes the whole maps is all weird blue and things like that.

The map can appear blue,

because there was a glitch in any code corresponding to and leading up to texture wrapping.

And its a glitch many times on multiplayer some object's textures have changed

I have NEVER witnessed or heard of such an occasion.

Textures CAN glitch (as I said above),

but they are EXTREMELY rare,

and combined what what I said in the above post as well (about consecutive glitches),

they're too rare for possibility.

But if this would be Easter egg it wouldn't be so rare.

Also box has many different things like lighting, it moves and generates different guns. So its possible that it glitch.

Guest Anti Earth

Exactly!

This box event ISN'T so rare,

hence it's an Easter egg,

NOT a glitch.

:)

Done.

Guest Matuzz

Exactly!

NOT a glitch.

Done.

Has this happened to anyone on this site?

All I see that there is only 2 videos about it ever happening.

Has this happened to you?

Guest Anti Earth

Exactly!

NOT a glitch.

Done.

Has this happened to anyone on this site?

All I see that there is only 2 videos about it ever happening.

Has this happened to you?

Yep,

it certainly has.

(I might have mentioned this earlier in the thread)