Pieces to the Puzzle The Der Riese Box "Glitch"

AlphaSnake

Was researching Der Reise videos for clues and came across these, have a good look at the weapon skins when the images show, the Panzershrek in particluar interested me, see what you think?:-

[youtube:1goif347]Vk8SLROt3ac[/youtube:1goif347]

&

[youtube:1goif347]T0aiyvHmfv0[/youtube:1goif347]

This has happened to myself several times, also others are experiencing this frequently.

Any ideas?

Also, I have seen a video where after teleporting to the main frame there is a word flashed on the actual game screen, not within the wormhole itself. Searching for the video now will post when/if I find it.

The Flytrap. I've heard rumors that the monkey should survive hide and seek, after all he is your friend and only wanted to play, which is why the game ends early and Sam says you win game over, but this doesn't make sense why so angry about monkey and not the other 2 known bears??? I think Sam is actually trying to help us out.

I propose a search of the level with the flytrap on and all items left alone until the search is completed. I seriously think that its over prematurely when the Monkey dies.

We should have a look at the bears in the mystery boxes also at this time just to be sure, at least 3 times to be absoultely sure there is nothing to it.

What about the blood paw print, could be a clue to a location, Edward seemed to have a bear in his office, maybe? and threw all his belongings down the hole with the print on it....?

Another theory I've heard, is to try and overload the teleporters by activating them in order like so, abc abc abc abc abc, building momentum as the chalk board comments state, we seem to be lodged in time, maybe it is this what needs to change, but how?

Lastly, what relevance does the order in which the images appear within the teleporters wormhole have if any at all? Feels almost like a story being told to me.

No clip Speed Teleporting

Mystery Box Mystery:-

Check this out, I will be posting lots more soon, better quality also.

The ss & Swatika here are no texture glitch or trick of the light, it's there alright:-

Images-DerReise-SSSwasticaPanzershr.jpg

Images-DerReise-SSSwasticaPanzer-2.jpg

SS Swastica Panzershrek skin???? Never saw this in CoD W@W campaign? :o

And here:-

Images-DerReise-SwasticaBannerSk-1.jpg

Can you see the Nazi banner on the left side, and in the center looks like the nassal cavity of a skull? Notice between the two pictures that the Swasitkas are of a different design than on the Panzershrek.

A face:-

Images-DerReise-FaceInTheMysteryBox.jpg

The face on the right here. Could be a Hellhound?

Second Face:-

Images-DerReise-FaceInTheMystery-2.jpg

Yes, I can see what looks like the Magnum handle projected against the back of the crate here, HOWEVER, look to the right of the projected handle, who is that? Looks like teddy to me... Still think this is just a glitch?

Third Face:-

Images-DerReise-UnknownIV-1.jpg

Ppsh-41, Look to the right of the gun again and relax your eyes. Do you see another face? I do, not sure who it is.

How about this:-

Images-DerReise-BrowningSymbols.jpg

Nice Camo Browning, could be a light trick here. However look under the Browning. I see a pyramid with an eye at the top, do you?

Still not convinced yet, try this one:-

Images-DerReise-UnknownVII.jpg

On the right quite clear this one, a triangle/pyramid with a reptilian eye at it's center.

As a comparison:-

illuminati-dollar.jpg

Is there not a cloud formation in Der Reise that looks like an eye? Interesting.

There is more, alot more to come. Revelations.

That enough for now I think, I just can't let this go...

Hope some new info is here, and my apologies for any repeats, seems I missed the first forum.

Enjoy.

Alpha Snake. :twisted:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Phantom

it's just a glitch, it's showing different skins from the...guns I think? I can't remember exactly, I'm like 90% sure it's just a glitch though.

Guest AlphaSnake

Could be a glitch, I agree.

Still I will be analysing the images very closely until I'm sure of it.

Thanks for the comment.

Guest mick saints

Thanks for the comment.

The lighthouse image could have something to do with nuclear power because they had unmanned lighthouses that ran on nuclear power.

Tunguska is about the Meteor explosion.

and that video is the one i made and here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2fQvzv0J8I

im always in the public chat room so we can further discuss anything that comes to mind in there and/or we can just continue the convo/answers on this thread.

ltr,

Mick :shock:

ps

dag round

Guest AlphaSnake

Thanks for the comment.

The lighthouse image could have something to do with nuclear power because they had unmanned lighthouses that ran on nuclear power.

im always in the public chat room so we can further discuss anything that comes to mind in there and/or we can just continue the convo/answers on this thread.

ltr,

ps

dag round

Images-DerReise-MainframeSublimi-1.jpg

Not sure that it says parade or garage for that matter.

Thanks for the vid matey, you have no idea how long I was look for that. Good work.

Guest zombieriese

Thanks for the comment.

ltr,

ps

dag round

Images-DerReise-MainframeSublimi-1.jpg

Not sure that it says parade or garage for that matter.

Thanks for the vid matey, you have no idea how long I was look for that. Good work.

Looks more like "Garage" to me

Guest AlphaSnake

Could well be.

I found a random quote in this videos comments on youtube:-

"To find the secret to Der Riese... Have a parade in the garage while being drunk on Juggernog."

From a random user.

Anyway this gave me an idea. Get 4 player all with monkey bombs that x12, Activate the Flytrap, take out the bears, leave the monkey in the furnace.

All four player throw x3 monkey bombs into the furnace, thats 13 monkey bombs in the furnace, sounds like the quote from above.

Could try them outside the furnace as a variation, monkey bomb parade in the garage. :lol::lol::lol:

Would love to see this even if it does nothing. :twisted:

Comments are welcome.

Guest AlphaSnake

Got a link to that thread?

Lots of new images added to the top post for easy access.

Hope you all enjoy them.

Regards Alpha13sSnake.

• 4 weeks later...

As i already said in my post about this, this happened to me. The box didn't display the gun textures (Those were definitely the gun texture sheets.) Also not all the guns had weird designs on them. The double Barrel shotgun got selected for me and it had a green squiggly line on it and a nuke symbol on it. The thing about it though is that it couldn't just be a glitch. That texture sheet with the line and the nuke had to be made by someone at treyarch. What i think was in Map Pack 4 there was supposed to be something that made the guns get camos like that. Or at least thats just what i think.

Guest AlphaSnake

I am 100% sure this isn't a glitch. My thinking is that the weapons we see are infact full production versions of the Pap weapons that have been painted differently for the battlefield. What weapon skin in W@W has a SS & Swastika on it? NONE.

That picture of the Panzershrek pretty much killed the idea that this was a glitch.

No one seems to see the faces or the backgrounds that look a little bit like the Reichstag with the long red Nazi banners.

Regards Snake.

Guest HotShotCodz

We should have a look at the bears in the mystery boxes also at this time just to be sure, at least 3 times to be absoultely sure there is nothing to it.

Check out my topic thread called: Has anyone done this to find the Der Riese secret? UPDATE*

In there I posted a theory about the hide and seek game and the mystery box bears.

Tell me what you think of it AlphaSnake.

The topic is under WaW Zombie Discussion.

Im going to try to replicate what happened to see if i can get this to happen again, but i do think that it was a mistake by treyarch. And like i said, I think those camos were supposed to be for MP4.

I just played late night and when it was scrolling through the weapons i saw a mg42 with those yellow lines on it like in the video. But that just randomly happened, i didnt shoot the hanging man with the ray gun like i did before.

This keeps happening to me more and more now, i saw a Thompson with a nuke symbol, and a symbol that looked like a red sun on it. So i got my phone out in case if it happened again and i got a stg that looked like it was made from wood with a swirly circle thing on its stock. I have a picture of it, is anyone as interested in this as me? If anyone is i will try to figure out how to get that pic on my computer and post it.

Guest AlphaSnake

Please do. I would be very interested to see that.

I have more pics to add to this topic.

Thanks for the comment.

Regards Snake.c :)

Guest WhosOnFirst

Mac being Mickey Saints once said to me his video looked "bootlegged"...now Mac being Mac I was sure he was trying to give me a hint of sorts. Me being me I never quite got what he might have been trying to say, anyway with regards the bootleg video and the glitched box that you posted ALpha, my question is this. Is there any information that can be extracted from these things and applied to a solution for Der Riese?

I dont see anything myself.

Well i cant get the picture off my phone to my computer, its very complicated. I will just keep my regular camera next to me when playing from now on so i know i can get it on my computer. The glitch happens to me like 1 in every 5 matches so im sure i will be able to get another picture soon enough.

Guest Jakman217

Is is possible to overload the teleporter by using all three at once? Is using all three at once even possible? Try that or maybe by using it one after another after another in quick succession. By quick I mean within seconds of each other using team mates.

Guest shadowfreak2107

OMG thank god i found someone else who has seen that, my friend and i were playing last night when we saw that strange design on the mystery box. My friend thought it was showing that you unlocked the type 99, but i have never seen anything like it before, we did shoot the hanging body before it too, but we also activated all the radios, the three brains, and the teleporters. i did not notice any guns with camo, but the box was designed differently. we died shortly after seeing it.

Guest xStopDropNKillx

I REALLY like this post it's interesting. I think that its just a glitch, though. I also think (call me crazy) there are like over 9000 more easter eggs in Der Riese; but they involve stuff really out there. Treyarch should make a video of all unknown easter eggs!!!

Guest Anti Earth

This ISN'T a glitch.

There is a trigger in the game coding for a process involving the box (It was my prior belief that it was revolved around doing something within the game that altered the probability of obtaining various guns from the box).

The eye in the pyramid, is a symbol of THE ILLUMINATI.

There is a conspiracy theory that the illuminati are reptile shape shifters (hence the eye in replacement of the usual eye of satan), but this is sheer myth, I assure you.

That symbol on the box, can not be found anywhere else in the game, except on the map of Der Riese (upper right corner).

There are lots of illuminati references in COD5, so this symbol is still relevant with tie Die Glocke Conspiracy (Germany being the leading shadow governed country).

SO yes, not a glitch. :D

Guest imported_Phantom

This ISN'T a glitch.

There is a trigger in the game coding for a process involving the box (It was my prior belief that it was revolved around doing something within the game that altered the probability of obtaining various guns from the box).

The eye in the pyramid, is a symbol of THE ILLUMINATI.

There is a conspiracy theory that the illuminati are reptile shape shifters (hence the eye in replacement of the usual eye of satan), but this is sheer myth, I assure you.

That symbol on the box, can not be found anywhere else in the game, except on the map of Der Riese (upper right corner).

There are lots of illuminati references in COD5, so this symbol is still relevant with tie Die Glocke Conspiracy (Germany being the leading shadow governed country).

SO yes, not a glitch. :D

I'd like to see proof of this so called "trigger" before I switch my belief of it being a glitch.