Mob of the Dead worth buying?

I'm planning on buying one more map pack for zombies, so I have more options for making some videos on my small channel that I'm starting up on YouTube. I'm thinking Mob of the Dead will be the best option, but I'd like to know what you guys think.

Other options:

Buried

Call of the Dead

Die Rise

Shangri-La

---------------------------------------------------

- www.youtube.com/Immadrunkmonkey

Zombies and more

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Buy it. Worth the money, worth the time, worth the everything. It's one of those DLC that you can always come back to. Mob of the Dead is probably one of the best for hitting high rounds, and comes with an awesome arsenal (Hell's Retriever, Blundergat, return of traps) that draw you in. Not to mention that it brings back the eerie, distorted ambiance that Zombies had back during the World at War days.

Hmm well I'd get all, but if you only had to pick one, choose Mob. Just a nice self contained map that is just really fun. Also maybe consider Buried if you'd like the Ray Gun Mark II unlocked on all maps.

CotD and Shangri-La are nice (CotD being my favourite map), but I'd feel you get more out of the other two if you're looking at it youtube-wise. Plus Shang isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Yes. This and Origins are the only Bo2 Zombies maps I don't get bored of, I don't understand how some people hate this map. Difficulty level is just right, it brings back that eerie zombie feeling that has been missing for a long time, Electric Cherry is amazing, Wall Weapons are fun to use (especially the Tommy Gun) traps are back, Brutus is a perfect boss, and the Zombies themselves look amazing. Also, there's so much to do. The Easter Egg is simple but takes you about 20 rounds to complete. Mob of the Dead is my favorite Zombies Map. Worth the 15 dollars itself if you ask me.

Yes. This and Origins are the only Bo2 Zombies maps I don't get bored of, I don't understand how some people hate this map. Difficulty level is just right, it brings back that eerie zombie feeling that has been missing for a long time, Electric Cherry is amazing, Wall Weapons are fun to use (especially the Tommy Gun) traps are back, Brutus is a perfect boss, and the Zombies themselves look amazing. Also, there's so much to do. The Easter Egg is simple but takes you about 20 rounds to complete. Mob of the Dead is my favorite Zombies Map. Worth the 15 dollars itself if you ask me.

Yup, I bought it yesterday in fact. Well worth the $15, I'm really enjoying it so far.

---------------------------------------------------

- www.youtube.com/Immadrunkmonkey

CoD Zombies and more

• 3 months later...

The BO2 Zombie maps have this really annoying habit of the perk machines randomly showing up (juggernog typically last), or moving. That said, Mob of the Dead and Town are my favorites because they DON'T MOVE! I actually ranted about this lol. 

So I say buy MOTD, and even Call of the Dead too. Die Rise and Shanghai la are to small to really be likable in my opinion. 

Edited by ThunderGlove142

The buried EE is IMO the most fun to do, up til the shooting gallery step… Before that it's pretty kick-ass. 

Aside from that Buried is an easy way to rank up your bank to it's max capacity. As well as improve rank. Get any perms-perks you need… Generally it's a map made for easy-goers. 

MOTD is similar but is made to not be a part of the BO2 main storyline. 

Origins is super hard and complex, and difficult, AND tedious. 

Die rise is personally, the place I go when I just WANT to destroy the undead with a sniper…