Pulling Teeth

Teeth Qs:

1. Some of the teeth items have levels, right?

2. Are some 1 buy only? I bought the 'faster heal' one and it turned red. 3a. Does this mean that i can hit it to turn it off/on? 3b. Or can i buy it again and it changes color?

I'm saving for the 'start with skill point'. 4. Can you buy that more than once?

On the pool: these automatically add some teeth when the clock runs down. Then, destroying a barrier hive (or equivalent, like the tentacle in Mayday), gets you one tooth from that pool.

5. This is correct, yes?

6. Is there a way to affect how many teeth get added to the pool?

I know that's a bunch of questions, but I'm curious and verbose, so that is that.

Edited by 83457
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teeth Qs:

1. Some of the teeth items have levels, right?

2. Are some 1 buy only? I bought the 'faster heal' one and it turned red. 3a. Does this mean that i can hit it to turn it off/on? 3b. Or can i buy it again and it changes color?

I'm saving for the 'start with skill point'. 4. Can you buy that more than once?

On the pool: these automatically add some teeth when the clock runs down. Then, destroying a barrier hive (or equivalent, like the tentacle in Mayday), gets you one tooth from that pool.

5. This is correct, yes?

6. Is there a way to affect how many teeth get added to the pool?

I know that's a bunch of questions, but I'm curious and verbose, so that is that.

1) correct, but I haven't unlocked them myself.

2) yes, I bought the "regen health faster" as my first purchase, couldn't get a upgrade on that one.

3) To answer 3: again, I haven't done it myself, but I think for every colour change, it gets stronger. For example the Medic upgrade. Say it lasts 30secs on the first upgrade, by the third its 60secs. (15 sec increase per upgrade)

4) I think that is a once off.

5) The pool gives you 3 teeth, and you get one tooth at a time per barrier hive destroyed. (so on point of contact you could get 2 teeth)

6) As far as I've seen, it's always 3 teeth added to the pool.

My answers aren't 100% correct, but the majority of them are.

Ah. Thank you, sir.

Appreciated, and if some is wrong, I understand.

Edit: I've been soloing Mayday; pop 2 hives and a door and you are fighting the tentacle. Get tooth/repeat.

I think that my teeth reset today, i should get on that.

Edited by 83457

Start room, second hive challenge: find and kill the leper in 30 seconds. Not in the start area at all. Where would i find it? Both white doors were closed. I checked up the ramp, both sides alcoves, the start boat, the overhead crosswalk, ceilings, then double checked before the time ran out. No leper on the start area. How do i get him?

Edit: now that i bought the 'start with skill point' in armory, i can see that they are red when on, black when off and can be toggled between the 2 states.

Edited by 83457
  • 2 months later...

I didn't see this mentioned around here, but i probably missed it.

As of that last patch, the teeth bonus pool fills with 1 tooth every 24 hours.

That is all.

Edit: and at least in solo, you start with a flare. Not sure if that happens in mp extinction games.

Edit 2: sometimes when the pool resets, it shows zero teeth, but you will still earn a tooth for beating a barrier hive. I think the glitch occurs after the 600 kill tooth is awarded.

Edited by 83457