strange power generator thing that blows up

There's this little power box thing right outside the map over the fence near the front of the red truck that seems to "blow up" when u throw a frag (haven't tried other explosives) at it. Anyone know anything about this? I mean maybe its connected to some EE in Tranzit? After all marltons here, the bus sounds its horn here and is near Green Run on the map. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think that too.

But some other interesting finds:

If you knife the light switches on the outside of both houses, they blow up and hiss.

Also, on the generator thing, if you shoot it with your starting pistol once, it doesn't explode, the cover comes off of it. Shoot it a few more times and then it explodes.

• 2 months later...

ok when I played nuketown once I dind´t shoot the power generator but those things on top of it. the power generator was yellow and my gun was gold. I dont know of this was just a glitch or something but when i went to theater. My gun wasn´t gold and the generator not yellow.

This isn't youtube, trolling is not welcome here.

If you're not trolling, I apologize. But it's sounds an awful lot like a troll. Just saying

ok when I played nuketown once I dind´t shoot the power generator but those things on top of it. the power generator was yellow and my gun was gold. I dont know of this was just a glitch or something but when i went to theater. My gun wasn´t gold and the generator not yellow.

This isn't youtube, trolling is not welcome here.

If you're not trolling, I apologize. But it's sounds an awful lot like a troll. Just saying That's actually happened to me loads. But it's a texture glitch. Happens on Origins too, except it's multi coloured.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea gold guns are not a troll, it's usually a precursor that my game will freeze soon...

Anyway, these "plates" can be moved inside the map via granades, you can flip them over the fence and then knife then around the map. The only reason I say this is unimportant is first, you are the only person that can see the plates, it will be somewhere else on the map to any other player in your game. Secondly, they disappear after a few minutes of blowing them off.

My thoughts, it was yet again 3arc biting off too much, perhaps an easter egg that never got finished.