(Black Ops) Shi-No-Numa 1-40

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, while not 'infinite' like waw com room was, it still works well enough though a bit slow.

We always held start room until start of 4 or so.

Then open the warning door, go down to the box area, get bb, get Thompson, hide under start room steps until ready to run trains, then open the map, get perks. This way is a little faster than trying to run loops too early. Drop betties by the comm door so you can open and run if needed. Drop most betties in that alcove between storage and the dq, for dog rounds.

We would usually play 2 people so one would run the fishing hut loop, one the comm room.

Solo, either will do.

I often used that same strategy solo: camp start until around 3, 4 (i used the arisaka if needed [is it the KAR in bo1?], aka 'round 3 rifle').

Then open warning door, Thompson + bb. Set bbs in alcove under start room stairs for untimely reloads and escape out the door to comm. Hold to like 10 or so. Near the end of rounds, open dq, fishing, storage in search of jugger and speed.

Once overwhelmed, i would run the com room circuit.

Of course, back in waw, since i never intend to beat my legitimate 119 rounder, i would usually try get an extra gun slot or two from the perk machines.

Cough cheater cough cough.

Yeah. There was a multiple gun cheat in every map.

Then there were solo ones in maps too.

Der Riese, you could only get 3 in solo.

Snn 6 max solo.

Zv 6 Mac solo i think.

Ndu you can't do any solo ones that I'm aware of.

It's been so long since i did it. But the pattern of the rounds just plus along at about the same pace until i think 40 (waw) then it picks up.

Like 5-6 hours, probably paused it a couple of times.

Back when training zombies was the weird way to play...

---

Old man story/cool story bro: i remember back in the day when Shi No Numa was fresh off the presses and der riese meant nothing to anyone outside of Deutschland. We didn't need no fancy machine to upgrade our weapons like a bunch of pencil-pushing pansies! We stood our ground until the zombies bit our feet off.

Well, one day I was in the swamps of Japan with 3 Randies, one of whom was mute. But we didn't mind, as long as he could hold his own. We did the usual routine; find the perks, worship the box, camp the best huts.

Suddenly, the Mute is gone. We have to defend as a three man team. But we hear that he's still in our vicinity from the sounds of the strange device that threw lightning, that the Devil's box gave him.

After a while it was too much for my remaining comrades, after being consumed by the wretched masses, i heard them no more. It seemed this fight was left to me and my strangely adept mute friend.

I neared his location, and was rewarded by seeing the awesome sight of massive zombie destruction, i saw from his actions that he had this in hand and my presence was likely detrimental to his survival, so i took what little i learned from him in those moments and began to run past and around zombies, shooting when i had some pooled up.

Alas, I was as green as Spring grass, not the hardened zombies slayer that i have become. After several seemingly effortless revives from Mutey, I realized this was all that i had left; die, only to be revived to die again. And so i took my leave of battle. I have no idea what happened to old Mutey, but I hope that he lived to slay another day.

I went back to base and researched this concept of 'kiting' the undead. There, I learned the ways of this method and immediately began to adopt it to every zombie infested area that I was sent to and to test my limits at it.

Then they sent me to Breslau, Germany, but that's a different story.

It's been so long since i did it. But the pattern of the rounds just plus along at about the same pace until i think 40 (waw) then it picks up.

---

Old man story/cool story bro: i remember back in the day when Shi No Numa was fresh off the presses and der riese meant nothing to anyone outside of Deutschland. We didn't need no fancy machine to upgrade our weapons like a bunch of pencil-pushing pansies! We stood our ground until the zombies bit our feet off.

Well, one day I was in the swamps of Japan with 3 Randies, one of whom was mute. But we didn't mind, as long as he could hold his own. We did the usual routine; find the perks, worship the box, camp the best huts.

Suddenly, the Mute is gone. We have to defend as a three man team. But we hear that he's still in our vicinity from the sounds of the strange device that threw lightning, that the Devil's box gave him.

After a while it was too much for my remaining comrades, after being consumed by the wretched masses, i heard them no more. It seemed this fight was left to me and my strangely adept mute friend.

I neared his location, and was rewarded by seeing the awesome sight of massive zombie destruction, i saw from his actions that he had this in hand and my presence was likely detrimental to his survival, so i took what little i learned from him in those moments and began to run past and around zombies, shooting when i had some pooled up.

Alas, I was as green as Spring grass, not the hardened zombies slayer that i have become. After several seemingly effortless revives from Mutey, I realized this was all that i had left; die, only to be revived to die again. And so i took my leave of battle. I have no idea what happened to old Mutey, but I hope that he lived to slay another day.

I went back to base and researched this concept of 'kiting' the undead. There, I learned the ways of this method and immediately began to adopt it to every zombie infested area that I was sent to and to test my limits at it.

Haha awesome story! and very well said! 

I love Zombies Nostalgia

---

Haha awesome story! and very well said! 

I love Zombies Nostalgia

Thanks man! I had fun typing that one and it's true.