Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skovskiver

Highest round ?

skovskiver    0

What is your highest round on town?

And what guns do you prefer?

I personally have made it to round 33 on original and i normally use

the rpd and the ray gun/galil (upgraded in higher rounds of course).

But once in a while its fun to use the mp5 with ray gun, and also works out

okay for me until around round 20 then i got to exchange the mp5 for something

better. What about you guys ? :)

Awards

Awful Lawton    21

74, post mark-2 patch. Game took about 21.5 hours, and I had to trade out alot of rayguns, thats all I'll say.

Awards

Mr. Jay    60

42. I've tried many times to beat this, but I just cannot do it. I'll get to mid 30s, get bored, run a silly train and die,

I'm like Pyscho, except I gave up sooner. Mustang and Sally is the prefers weapon. On 32, 6 shots will handle a full horde.

Town is fairly easy, but the hordes take too long to be enjoyable.

Awards

60 online and 70 offline. Easiest and fastest strategy I know of it to pull a Raygun from the box before it moves to farm, and if successful, run outside farm till 40-45. Spawn in is ultra quick, so only took me around 5 hours to get to 60 online.

Play to 40-45 then open the farm gate and get claymores and double tap. You can now trade out the raygun for the mark II if need be and run the rest of the game using the M&S, Mark II and Jetgun. Spawn in will also be a lot easier to cope with since you have opened the gate at farm.

83457    263

60 online and 70 offline. Easiest and fastest strategy I know of it to pull a Raygun from the box before it moves to farm, and if successful, run outside farm till 40-45. Spawn in is ultra quick, so only took me around 5 hours to get to 60 online.

Play to 40-45 then open the farm gate and get claymores and double tap. You can now trade out the raygun for the mark II if need be and run the rest of the game using the M&S, Mark II and Jetgun. Spawn in will also be a lot easier to cope with since you have opened the gate at farm.

That's hard to do in Town Survival. Ha.

Hovde272    0

my highest round is only 23 sadly. i like to get and pack apunch the python, and either the rpd or hamr, whichever i get out of the box first.