Is there any map you can't get into?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I can't get into Nuketown. I like simple maps, but this just has nothing going for it. I guess the perk delay adds some challenge, but it's just more of an annoyance in my opinion. The only thing it really has over town survival is the LSAT.

SNN and Shang. Hate them both, the colours are just awful for me.

100% agree on Shi No Numa. On the PC version of WaW it looks a lot nicer and more detailed,  but on console it is just plain ugly. I also felt the same about Shangri La, but eventually that one grew on me.

Still hate Shi No Numa though, but will play it every once in a while. Five is also not one of my favourites. I don't mind it, but find it is too small so get's boring too quickly.

Nuketown is by far my most lothed map though. I just despite it so much.

For me SNN, Kino, and Shang. Absolutely no interest, I can't explain it.

Origin, Nuketown, and Tranzit on BO2. Very much blah for me. MOTD for a while I complete avoided, then played it exclusively, now back to the dog house.

Buried on a level of its own, the most boring map ever created. But it's easy. Die rise I'm not very fond of either, but I love it for stat patching.

Five I never get bored. It's my favorite by far.

For me, at least overall, it has to be Call of the Dead, I absolutely loathe that map with every single fiber of my being, every single thing about that map is terrible, George, the V-R11, the god forsaken Fog, among other things! god, just, it really is the only map I will refuse to play, it is boring, so tedious, so annoying and my god, just terribly designed. hell, I'll dare to say Tranzit was better designed then CoTD.

speaking of Tranzit, that would have to be it for me on Black Ops 2, I don't really hate Tranzit, it's just that the fog, fire and denizens are annoying, and the map gets very boring and tedious quickly, but I'll play it.

Shi No Numa, Farm, Nuketown, are three I absolutely try to avoid.

Buried, Bus Depot, Tranzit, and Nacht, I don't like playing often.

Verruckt, Ascension, CotD, Shangri La, Town and Die Rise I play sometimes

MotD, Moon, Five, Kino, and Der Riese I play often.

Origins has taken my top slot as most played.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get into Nuketown. I like simple maps, but this just has nothing going for it. I guess the perk delay adds some challenge, but it's just more of an annoyance in my opinion. The only thing it really has over town survival is the LSAT.

This. And i wanted it to be good.

BO1 zombies. I was glad at the time that zombies came back, but in the long run, despite the cool map design and the cool perks, the glitches and terrible gun selection/point constraints and Moon, make me almost never play bo1. Shi No Numa reprint once in a while because i loved the original, but it was so easy (if you survived the first 10), the reprint was much harder. The other reprints were a total waste of programming, in my opinion.

Kill your reviver glitch, you stab a zombie 3' away with the sickle/knife, but it locks onto a zombie 6' feet away, so you sink the knife into the z 3' away and it does nothing, do you end up trapped from the glitch. These 2 ubiquitous glitches make bo1 zombies unfun.

Farm survival, like nuke town, is lacking.

Edited by 83457

Does getting back into still count?

Mob of the Dead if it does.

I played it so much when it came out, I now can't bare it! I've tried and tried

but to no avail.

I'm not gone on Origins either, so much to do, only to die for a stupid reason.

My friend and I upgraded all of the staffs the other day. Spent about an hour and a bit faffing around doing everything. Round 16/17 came along, and we both left the wind tunnel as two panzers dropped in. He ran to jug. I ran straight ahead, where I killed the first panzer, but died from him exploding. As I panic looking around to see how he was getting on I see the second panzer drop right infront of him, with a train following him. He got trapped between the two, game over.

I hate Origins so much.

I always have some issues getting into Shi No Numa and Shangri-La. Shi No Numa mainly because I've been spoiled lately by maps with Pack-a-Punch, and I've never been into jungle-type maps. Shangri-La is somewhat like this too, but I'm just indifferent to it. It doesn't give me the good vibes. 

However, I still like both of these maps, and will play them if people are up to it.

Am I really the only one who hates Call of the Dead? :lol:

Yes. I have never heard that.

But then, one post down, Delta dislikes Der Riese, which is also unheard of. But then, codz is the only place that I've ever heard anyone say anything good about Moon, so we are an odd bunch here.

Each to their own/to each his/her own.

Mob the dead.

I just can't stand how it has nothing to do with the actual story and it's reference to the cycle is something we figured out already during Shangri-la.

So when I actually play the map I don't feel like I'm actually playing zombies. Instead I feel like I'm playing something that a fan came up with. A fan that has no idea how write a story from start to finish without adding filler.

Maybe I would have liked Motd more if it came with the disc or was an extra map like nuketown but as a DLC map it's like a slap in the face to storyline researchers. Imagine how horrible it would be if we had a theme park zombie map that wasted a DLC slot.

In my opinion DLC slots should be used to further the story like Call of The Dead did.

Fun map but my judgement changes after i start thinking about all the things we could have had instead of Motd

Honestly, I can get into every map there is. Five from BO1 might be the exception though.

I agree

I cant think of 1 map i could start up solo and not try for a HR/Decent Game

But if i 100% HAD to choose, hmmmmm......

I would have to agree with you guys on SNN

but only the BO1 Version because the W@W one i got 187 on so i cant complain or say anything bad about that map lol :P