zombie map ideas

Zombie map ideas  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

perks are way too OP, well… Maybe the jump one is fine, but that paired with PDH? Way OP. 

I would like a new type of WW. Something amazing! Like a camera that vaporizes zombies or a shock charge that implodes on them. 

-I think we will be seeing a new map of somewhere in egypt as we have yet to see a sand themed map… But none the less I chose the high school, but in reality a college campus would be better, a few shops here, a lab there, maybe a mess hall there and BINGO! You got the default map of COD 12 there!

perks are way too OP, well… Maybe the jump one is fine, but that paired with PDH? Way OP. 

I would like a new type of WW. Something amazing! Like a camera that vaporizes zombies or a shock charge that implodes on them. 

-I think we will be seeing a new map of somewhere in egypt as we have yet to see a sand themed map… But none the less I chose the high school, but in reality a college campus would be better, a few shops here, a lab there, maybe a mess hall there and BINGO! You got the default map of COD 12 there!

Well here's the point. With the super jump whiskey it dosent change the amount of damage or points given to you wit PHD Flopper. The only way it can change is by the range the zombies are in and how many zombies are nearby. Otherwise it just helps you survive longer when you got a horde on you in a corner.

PHD is very lethal, killing zombies in one hit even in high rounds (20+) The trick to keeping it ok is making it so you have to jump from a certain height, remove that issue and you can flop anywhere and flop-train to high rounds way too easily.

What I mean is even if your like 100 feet in the air flopper deals the same damage but the more zombies nearby where your cornered the more points you rank up. With PHD Flopper and superjump whiskey nothing changes except you jump high enough to get over the zombies when your cornered and trapped. Plus in order flopper to work with superjump you need to dolphin dive, which you cant dolphin dive with the two perks unless you dolphin dive off of a high ledge, which you slowly float down with superjump but jump high quickly to prevent immediate death. So in conclusion unless you dolphin dive from a ledge just small enough to still cause flopper to work and blow zombies up, superjump plus PHD equals you getting out of being trapped in a corner with no escape but flopper WILL NOT WORK!!! Edited by CODBO2RGM2