A place to post ANY Tranzit ideas left over for undiscoverd egg(s)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems everyone has given up on Tranzit.

Not everyone. My hands are tied most the time with other obligations to really focus on anything new... That, and trying to think of something new.

But, my mind still clings (for some reason).

I've heard of being revived out of nowhere with a quote from Richtofen following.

That seems to be just as trigger-able as the orbs we get in the map = not really trigger-able at all.

Still, unexplained nonetheless.

Recently, I've just been trying to get my towers lit on the N3 maps.

IF there is something left with Tranzit, I'm leaning more towards there being something hidden with the nav tables/cards.

The table in Tranzit is the only one that you can still interact with after putting in a card.

We're told to seek out the card in Tranzit and bring it back, along with other quotes heard and not heard that suggest returning.

Perhaps the tables/cards are really only just there to get the endgame on Buried.

But, it's still another direction to look in --- maybe the order of the EE's?

Are we really just supposed to bring the card from Buried to Tranzit, and die, just to go play Buried again?!

Alot of what I just said has been brought up before, but it's nice to speculate.

Edited by CSAWWWW

Does anyone know what the sign in the tunnel means?? (day X/2 me)

What i found as a description for it is (1 Samuel 10:2) a verse from the Bible. yes, maybe is it a bit far-fetched.

day= Samuel

X=10

/=:

2=2

When you leave me today, you will meet two men (maxis and richtofen) near Rachel's tomb (tombstone), at Zelzah on the border of Benjamin. They will say to you, 'The donkeys (posters of donkeys in the starting room) you set out to look for have been found. And now your father has stopped thinking about them and is worried about you. He is asking, "What shall I do about/for my son?"'

you will meet two men: (maxis and richtofen)

Rachel's tomb: (tombstone)

They will say to you, 'The donkeys (posters of donkeys in the starting room) you set out to look for have been found.

That is just what i found, i don't know if it has anything to do with it or not.

Sorry if my english is bad.

If someone can help me out.

@omker

Bro...I have no idea what you're talking about. xD it's not just the bad English though. I just kinda lost you after the "does anyone know what the sign in the tunnel means" part. Yeah I've been wondering about that myself. But where did all of that description you give come from? Or did you just figure that much out yourself?

Sorry for me misunderstanding. Lol

Ah, that would help if you could see it lol. Its a tweet from Jimmy Z:

jacob gledhilll

@ZielinskiJimmy can u give me a hint about the second bus route on black ops 2 tranzit

jimmy zielinski

@jakebond2000 a train car is a train car... Unless derailed, that is...Then it's junk... Right?

• 2 weeks later...

Upon tuning the power on, Marlton says "Great Tesla Coils". I googled what tesla coils are, and it said they are one of the components that make up a generator. Apparently there are two things that create a tesla coil, and if one isn't working the other won't work either. Now I'm wording this really awkwardly but yeah, it's the best I can put it. XD I found that interesting. Along with a lot of the things Marlton says throughout Tranzit.. :/

Edited by thegoldenspork115

Upon tuning the power on, Marlton says "Great Tesla Coils". I googled what tesla coils are, and it said they are one of the components that make up a generator. Apparently there are two things that create a tesla coil, and if one isn't working the other won't work either. Now I'm wording this really awkwardly but yeah, it's the best I can put it. XD I found that interesting. Along with a lot of the things Marlton says throughout Tranzit.. :/

Though I don't believe there is any continuation to the side-quest, good luck in finding something. There may still be some small hidden secrets as I found the letters "JD" (which are in Der Riese & Kino) on the the base of the Bus Driver in July last year. Here is the thread - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/156703-an-old-easter-egg-returns-jd/

As for the Tesla Coil, the buildable Electric Trap is actually a Tesla Coil. Just like the electric traps in Verrückt, Shi No Numa & Kino Der Toten. The Wünderwaffe DG-2 is pretty much a Tesla Coil.

The inventions of Nikola Tesla feature heavily in COD Zombies. If you want to read more, here is a thread I made in October 2012 - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/148995-a-zombie-apocalypse-a-tesla-revolution/ before Black Ops 2 was released.

Another thing to note is Michael Faraday whose portrait features in Buried. He was the man before Nikola Tesla.

Good luck

Epiphany: (lol)

What if the ever so short egg on Tranzit is not really the egg at all? What if following maxis or richtofen is the wrong thing to do? Think about it, why would tower of babble be so short? Perhaps to leave room for the real egg? I mean we saw at the endgame of Buried that both voices were leading us into a bad direction. So maybe we're supposed to find our own way in the maps. Primarily tranzit. Maybe there's an endgame on Tranzit that basically makes it where the other maps never took place.

Like maybe the key to discovery is not "obeying the voices" at all.

Epiphany: (lol)

What if the ever so short egg on Tranzit is not really the egg at all? What if following maxis or richtofen is the wrong thing to do? Think about it, why would tower of babble be so short? Perhaps to leave room for the real egg? I mean we saw at the endgame of Buried that both voices were leading us into a bad direction. So maybe we're supposed to find our own way in the maps. Primarily tranzit. Maybe there's an endgame on Tranzit that basically makes it where the other maps never took place.

Like maybe the key to discovery is not "obeying the voices" at all.

as ambitious as that sounds, it's just so entirely unlikely. 

And this is really why I know that there are no undiscovered major easter eggs in zombies, because it benefits nobody for easter eggs to go undiscovered.  If there was a major egg left to be discovered, there would be  some kind of hint or reveal by Treyarch themselves.   Yes they like to coyly toy that maybe there is more to find, but that's just to be cheeky.  If there really was something major to be discovered, it would be revealed. I guarantee that

@the_clay_bird

That is a very valid point you have there.

But I like to think that Treyarch, and developers in general, don't only care about monetary gain. And that they care about the enjoyment of the game as well. For Treyarch's purposes, it would be the ee hunting. It's always fun to unravel a little mystery in zombies. And they've never been super open about the Easter eggs. At least not before black ops 2. There would always be really random ways of progressing the eggs. Ex. Paping a gun, then shooting something way off in the distance(Der Riese)

And it absolutely does benefit people for having eggs go undiscovered. It raises tension that there is something more to find. This will make people want to play more and search for it.

One can only hope that Treyarch isn't abusing this power and making it just LOOK like there's more. Which would suck. >.>

Two discoveries here...

1. When you use the jet gun inside the power station, the fog that remains after shooting, covers the whole room and lingers for a good ten seconds or so...

my5ymyvy.jpg

In any other place in the map, the fog disappears almost instantly after you release the trigger and doesn't cover as much space.

7e2emesu.jpg

2. Upon turning on and off the power repeatedly for 20 minutes straight(to Maxis' dismay), the power room door started acting up. Almost like a glitch, but you never know. Might be something.

After turning on...

seza9eve.jpg

Then when you turn it back off...there's a gap in the top...

ybate3uv.jpg

Hi guys. While playing as Russman yesterday on a Tranzit game, I tried to commit

suicide on level 4 in diner(was trying some stuff). I cooked a grenade, stepped on it

and it didn't kill me.. I tried it 3 times and it didn't work. Maybe this is a clue? I don't

know...