A place to post ANY Tranzit ideas left over for undiscoverd egg(s)

Okay guys, there has been a lot of hype about a remaining egg left unfound in Tranzit. So i decided to make this new discussion as a place for anyone to come and post there ideas. So if you have ANY idea for what is left in Tranzit, or any clues even, no matter how silly or unimportant they may seem, just post them here. Please don't overlook this post, lets make it grow and see what we can piece together.

thank you 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, after the Bus Drive gets his purple eyes, we can EMP him, and try to get the Avagadro Zombie to try to zap some electricity into his body. Also, I know this would be very hard to do, but we can also try and look at the watch on try to use the Jet Gun, and when we are trying to fly with the jet gun, use it to try to get a source of electric power, to make a "supercharged" jet gun, and try to blast the clocks with that, or even use it on the bus driver.

We could also try and open up the garage (Where the fire horse is). I know this becuase every time you bring a denzien by the garage, it runs away. Maybe we can use the Electric Man, to try and use his powers on the garage, and from there use our "Supercharged" Jet gun to try and open it. It would be nice if you tried to make some videos of trying to attempt this stuff. Even though it wood be difficult. 

What if you take a turbine to the broken bridge and use it to light up the fireworks boxes on the ground? Maybe that will attract a denizen to jump into the lava below and it turns the river into a sea of all our hopes and dreams and fears. Maybe thats what the trichotomous system is.

hahaha. :lol:

okay so here's some of my strange findings and ideas in this map. 

Yes there are a lot, im sorry, but there's some really interesting stuff here, so take the time to read, you wont regret it. or at least skim through it

thanks 

The color of the bus driver's eyes changes sorta like the colors of the zombies's eyes change symbolizing who's controlling them yello-sam blue-Richtofen orange-Maxis and red-um, the devil i guess, lol idk my MotD storyline very well, sorry. but yeah.   so maybe the driver is controlled by something. maybe the control changes. 

those mysterious orbs and beams from the obelisk. normally when you ADS at the laundromat door, the beams come down only for a few seconds, however when the bus comes by, the beams stay on the bus until it leaves the area. what if we were to EMP the bus to stop it while it has the beam on it, then the beams would stay on the bus. not to mention the emp will power down the bus, but maybe the beam from the obelisk will give it some type of alternate power.

Somewhere or another not sure where, but Maxis mentions something about "cargo". There are loads of train cars by the power station

Speaking of the power station, across the path from it, there stands two large pillar like things similar in appearance to the thing on the BO1 multiplayer map "Radiation". seems like a strange place to put something so large considering you can barely see it through the fog. (btw, theres a glitch in theater mode that lets u remove the fog, i recommend trying it out, look on YouTube for it)

Maybe if you brought "Him" back to the power station where he was first trapped, then you can retrap him somehow

there's that door when u first drop down into the power station. the one with the lightning bolt on it. i mean it looks just like the PaP door, therefore shouldn't it have some more significance than just sitting a turbine down next to it? maybe theres a way inside, or maybe when u put a turbine next to it, itll do more than just open the PaP door.

Perhaps there is a way to capture a Denizen in a cage, the cages in the PaP room look like the perfect size, One time there was a graphical glitch down there and none of the cages were down there, except for one. maybe its special. not sure how u would get a face raper down there though.

Think about this, The known easter egg seems like it would use more things in the map that seem important. such as the denizens, the galvaknuckles (after all, Tranzit is the first time the knuckles were ever seen, unless they were in campaign first idk), even "Him" had a very small role in the egg and wasnt he only used in Maxis's side? seems like good ol' Edward might have SOME use for him, right? not to mention the bus itself (including TEDD) had absolutely NOTHING to do with the EE. I mean it is the main thing in Tranzit, it should definitely be more than just a method of transportation. When you think about it, all these things should have gotten a lot more attention in the egg than they did

Tranzit makes a TON of references to power and electricity. Power up the obelisk, turn on AND for the first time off the power, Him is all electricity. the thunderstorms. the really elaborate power station. first appearance of galvaknuckles. EMPs. etc. lots of stuff dealing with power. The main thing in this map is powering this up. How about we try to power EVERYTHING down, perhaps with EMPs? The Green Run is the ONLY map with them. 

Clearly the jet gun should have more uses. idk what, but something. definitley not as a wonder weapon cuz it sucks so bad(relatively)

You know that room next to the Spawn room at the bus depot? the one that u need a turbine to get into? Well those doors open, but once u leave, they'll close, assuming theres no turbine keeping them open. maybe you can trap "Him" (or something else) in there.

You can sorta glide while using the Jet Gun, perhaps there's a reason for that, idk why Treyarch would put that in there, i mean it doesnt really do anything, right? 

What happens if Him zaps you while you have a Denizen on your face?

Maybe if u stand in front of a turbine while Him is around, then perhaps he'll zap the turbine instead of hitting you causing it to be more effective.

Somewhere or another, Maxis says something like "Dont do that, that will make it stronger!" i think hes talking about Him, not sure. But maybe he knows that if you make him stronger, Richtofen may have a use for Him. anyways there is most definitely a way to empower Him if Maxis says so.

Somewhere Maxis also says something about returning to a place in the map, he's just like, "theres nothing to see here, for now, perhaps later we will return here, such a lovely place" maybe he's talking about the Green Run itself or just a part of it.

The turbines seem to have know visible effect on Him. kinda strange if youd ask me, seems like they should do something to him.

Maybe theres a way to make the tunnel collapse, creating a different path. 

Maybe theres more abilities that the Gun Locker does (fridge) Maybe if everyone gets one of the weapons from the mystery box when the orb is on it and places it in the locker? PaPed and unPaPed?

That's all i can think of at the moment, however right after i post this i bet ill remember something else. lol

i apologize for the long post, but thats sorta what this discussion is about. lol thanks for ur time though. lets keep the ideas coming! :)

BTW, like i said earlier, i dont have a whole lot of time on my hands anymore to try a lot of this stuff out, and when i do get a chance to play, its usually solo becasue the other people in my house don't understand that the "pause" button doesnt quite work the same online. im sure we've all had that problem before. unfortunately. lol so when i get the time, ill try some of this stuff out, and post a video of my results(if any) here. Most of it will probably be on solo though, and you know how Treyarch made zombies a co-op oriented game, so it might not amount to as much as it would in co-op, but its better than nothing. However, i encourage readers and participants in this discussion to try this out for yourselves as well. and maybe post a video of your findings or maybe just tell us what happened. One thing though, please no trolls in this. its bad enough having to figure out if Treyarch is trolling us, we don't need any more problems. lolol

thanks.

um yeah, here i am again, lolol. i left one out that i noticed on Nuketown Zombies yesterday that i think is related to Tranzit.

Theres a generator thing next to the one house closest to the firetruck thing. maybe im just seeing things, but yesterday i cooked off a frag, then though it at the generator, it exploded a milisecond after hitting it and then i saw what appeared to be an explosion larger than what a typical frag would make. not to mention there's this giant power thing off in the distance that seems important. I mean theres a power station in nuketown along with a bunch of powerlines and stuff, kinda like all the power stuff in Tranzit. That, along with hearing "a" bus horn in Nuketown, along with how nuketown is so close to Green Run. this makes me believe that the two maps have something big to do with each other other than whatever the storyline says about it. maybe its that generator, or something else.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still stuck on this riddle by Jimmy Zielinski:

"it may be points, or whatever you call them. Wait the appropriate amount of time, then continue to work."

What does it mean exactly? This is probably the biggest Jimmy's given us but I just can't figure it out, even after all these months.

I had been playing with the idea that the RGmII might be necessary for the EE, but I haven't found anything, so I dismissed the idea..

I'm still stuck on this riddle by Jimmy Zielinski:

"it may be points, or whatever you call them. Wait the appropriate amount of time, then continue to work."

What does it mean exactly? This is probably the biggest Jimmy's given us but I just can't figure it out, even after all these months.

I had been playing with the idea that the RGmII might be necessary for the EE, but I haven't found anything, so I dismissed the idea..

Haven't heard about that. Was that all he said or was there anything else with it? And when did he say it?

That's pretty recent. You sure it's 2014 when he said it? Lol. Definitely deserves some thought. Hopefully this isn't just a troll to increase the replay ability. But Maybe by points he means the points we all use to buy doors and stuff. He says "or whatever you call them". Some people call them money. So there's more than one name to the points. Although I have the feeling he's probably referring to something else.

And the "wait the appropriate amount of time..." Part is strange. I like your thinking with the mark ii. After all buried was the last in the storyline and also introduced the gun, which we had to wait for. Except according to the date you said, Buried had already been out for half a year. So idk if he would be talking about that. But maybe he's talking abut the lightning storms? Wait till the storm is over then continue to work? Like in the maxis side EE.

"Then continue to work" just seems like an unimportant part that basically says continue with the next step.

Just some ideas there. But do you know if this riddle was talking about a step "after" the egg we know? Or if this was a riddle jus about the original egg?

Okay. Here's my crazy talk based on something that happened twice that nobody else seems to have experienced;

I was in a 4 player game when BO2 was new, all at different sections of Tranzit. I was Samuel, i went down at Diner, nobody could get me. The bus passed me, i got a green sparkle, an audio cue from Richtofen, and I got up. Weird, but figured this was a normal part of Tranzit. Nobody had heard of this, i must be mistaken.

Then, a while later. Playing offline split screen, my buddy gets downed (I'm fairly sure that he was Samuel, he definitely was at diner, the bus passed him while down). I couldn't get to him at all, i was at farm. Suddenly, I realize that he is up again. I asked how, he said there was 'one of those green sparkles' and he got up. Okay. Now the impossible occurred twice.

While thinking on this today:

Samuel looks the diner, says a few quotes about it. 'Staying here forever', 'living in a tunnel under it', when leaving he says 'goodbye' and wonders if he'll ever see it again.

I can't recall who was what character in the 4 man game 1.5 years ago, but in the ss game, i was Misty, at the farm.

Now, Misty says positive things about Farm, iirc.

So, crazy theory inbound: if each character is at the correct map location per their preferences as dictated by individual quotes, then, if a player goes down;

1. You will get a free revive (once per game?).

2. There will be a small percentage that you will get a free revive.

3. You will get revived if the bus passes you. Bus revive.

I know this happened, questioned my recollection, then it happened again. So it does happen, this is my best guess why it happens.

Happy hunting!

@83457

Thanks for sharing. That's really strange and I've never heard of that. Tranzit is a big map with distinctly different bus stops, so I like the idea of one character be at each stop. Problem is there's five stops and only four characters. Maybe if you leave the power off and "Him" will remain in the power station holding, perhaps he could fill that fifth stop there.

Going on a limb here, maybe if everyone killed themselves at the same time at the character-specific location? Lol. I do recall hearing a quote from someone at Treyarch claiming there's another way out of tranzit without dying. Even though the idea I just said requires that everyone dies, maybe they can be revived and sent elsewhere, thus "escaping" tranzit.

Hmmm... When talking about being killed I automatically think of the Tombstone perk. To be fair, it was a new addition to TranZit, probably meant to avoid having to navigate throughout the whole map upon going down/dying but it might as well have some utility towards a potential easter egg.

Heck, maybe that's even what Jimmy meant with wait the appropriate amount of time: Until the patch that unlocked the persistent tombstone effect. I know I'm thinking waaaaay out of the box now, but we don't have many possibilities left... But then what would Jimmy have meant with 'points, or whatever you call them', if he isn't referring to DLC...

I think I'll look into it some more.

Also going back to 'the alternate way out instead of dying'. Die Rise does something similar actually. Russman dies. The other three characters too. Richtofen revived them. I'm thinking along those lines for TranZit too.

Either way, there's not really an ending to TranZit. They just teleported to Die Rise, but naturally something must've happened after ToB, right? After Die Rise they just left the building and travelled for weeks/months/idk until they got to the rift, but the transition from Green Run to Die Rise doesn't seem quite natural.

Hopefully what he meant when he said "without dying", isn't we teleport to Die Rise. That's kinda obvious. Hopefully it's different than that. And yeah tombstone, along with almost EVERYthing in the map that seems significant, had nothing to do with Tower of Babble. This strikes me as something very strange considering they said that everything in the map is there for a reason. Hopefully Treyarch isn't proving to be the trolls everyone sees them as.

On to another idea, maybe if everyone chooses to "don't feed the zombies" at the same time or at a certain place, something would happen?

That would require all players to be down at the same time though, which would end the game...

There's been so many occasions on which I thought I'd found a possible next step throughout all of BO2. First when Die Rise got the update and got a switch. I thought maybe importing an SVU would do something significant, because Maxis had told us 'to hold on to this gun'.

Then the RGmII became available in every map, and with its ability to shoot through walls I thought it was clear it would somehow be able to set the EE's continuation in motion, but so far we haven't found anything.

The nav card was my last resort then. Or after pushing the button in Buried, I thought maybe this will unlock something new. But still nothing.

But yes, I agree, TranZit has so many elements that aren't really used during the EE which bugs me a lot, because Treyarch always makes sure new elements are incorporated in the Easter Egg progress. I just wish for one more hint from the producers, but the fact they haven't given one yet after all this time makes me think we've actually found all there is...

I'll keep searching though

Just an idea. Sure all players would be down. But maybe it wouldn't end the game if you do it a certain way.

And yeah, just one hint would be so awesome. Just something to let us know we're not searching for nothing.

And I've heard that people have read through codings and files and have no clipped the map and have seen nothing beyond the already-known Tranzit. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it possible that Treyarch could have hidden it somehow without it being in the coding or files? And without it being seen in noclip? Like maybe you have to complete a task before a part of the map loads in, this THEN appearing in noclip? But that would still most likely appear in the files right? Anybody know anything about this stuff?

Possibly. Location-wise I'd think of Nacht Der Untoten when it comes to 'not feeding the zombies'

There's certainly more significance to it. I mean, NDU is in Germany, yet it appears in the USA in Green Run. Why? Okay, I get that Treyarch might've wanted to give us a little nudge, like hey, guess what we brought back, but somehow it seems more likely that Richtofen has something to do with NDU's presence, thus it might have something to do with the EE's continuation.

Commitment. Is that what you meant, Jimmy? Stay committed, not only to Richtofen/Maxis, but perhaps to the entire zombie franchise, by looking back into where it all began?

NDU being in Green Run is sorta like the cowboys living underground 6,000 miles(estimation) away from where they should be. Which is Buried. The storyline says a lot about places existing in different areas of the world that they weren't originally at. And about time shifting back and forth creating never ending time loops(as seen in Shangra-La) . Treyarch has time AND space at their disposal to do whatever they want with. Which is why there are more theories in the storyline than actual evidential facts.

I'm going a little off topic here. But absolutely. NDU should definitely have a little more to it. Just like everything else should in Green Run.

1. 'the alternate way, without being dead' could ref the free revives...

2. Just for the record, i never suggested everyone goes down, only that, if everyone is at their 'station', they may revive if downed.

I'm not selling this, just guessing.