*You Must Have The Power Activated*

LiL TS 420

So this may be a normal common error but I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else. 

I was playing some zombies on Town yesterday just for some fun. It was round 3 and I had 3500 points so I went up to get Jugg. When i opened the door I could already tell something wasn't right... Something was just not the same... There's no red light emitting from the Jugg machine, oh well right? Minor little error there and the perks may not always be lit up anyway for all I know. I walk up to Jugg only to see it says "You must have the power activated" and wont let me buy the perk and also explains why it's not lit up. All the other perk machines were fine, all working all emitting light, so it was only Jugg. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why this may have happened? Please let me know!(:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this may be a normal common error but I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else. 

I was playing some zombies on Town yesterday just for some fun. It was round 3 and I had 3500 points so I went up to get Jugg. When i opened the door I could already tell something wasn't right... Something was just not the same... There's no red light emitting from the Jugg machine, oh well right? Minor little error there and the perks may not always be lit up anyway for all I know. I walk up to Jugg only to see it says "You must have the power activated" and wont let me buy the perk and also explains why it's not lit up. All the other perk machines were fine, all working all emitting light, so it was only Jugg. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why this may have happened? Please let me know!(:

Were any EMP grenades used in that game? All perk machines can be turned off temporarily in that game mode by use of EMPs.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never heard of that one, but I remember something about a glitch with the turbine and the power off, you set your turbine beside the perk you want and buy your perk, before you throw your bottle down pick your turbine back up and your perk stays light up without power. Maybe there's something similar in this effect, i know Tranzit and Town Survival are different modes, just thought they sounded kinda similar :huh:

Edited by DFSnake