My buried theory

So this is what I'm thinking

Richtofen and maxis screwed up by destroying earth, right?

So Samantha goes back in time from buried to origins to try to stop them but ends up creating a cycle.

So this means that in theory: Origins and buried are the same place .

the only reason that they are located differently is because the rockets shifted the tectonic plates moving Europe downwards. I'd like to note also that this,would result in climate change as well

And there you have

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While it's nice to see that you are trying to formulate some theories, I'd like to point out that Origins takes place in France.

Buried at the time of the N4 is in southern Africa (some believe Angola to be exact), though it is a wild western-styled town. The plates shift is probably reason for this. But... Buried takes place below ground. If Origins had any location connection with it, wouldn't we find 115 rocks, portals, dead templars and stuff like that from Origins? There is no reasonable explanation for why we would find a western-styled town underground if that was the same place as Origins.