Safeguard Game Mode

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can now also confirm that an extra squadmate does not get awarded every 20 rounds. First time I tried it we got to round 18 and it hadn't come back by round 26. Second time I tried it I used the squadmate on round 1, as soon as I could, by round 32 it hadn't spawned back.

Yeah its one time use only.

Okay, thanks. I swore i got one after 20 rounds, but i guess I'm delusional.

Edit wrong? I got trigger happy last night. I fired at guys, didn't get ammo back when i hit them, but the magazine refilled when empty, so it seems to work the way i said. Edit: according to the internet, it should refill your magazine on a kill. I must be confused, i didn't have it long last night and i tried to watch as i killed people, but i must have erred.

We beat Stonehaven (2 man, 20) on the highest part of the castle. This was real easy, probably an easy 40 round spot.

We rebeat Stormfront by camping the end of the bridge. We tried the area behind the bridge, but they flanked us from the steps. So we moved up top, most came up the steps from the street, with a lesser flow across the bridge. None came up the back steps.

We beat ignition. After failing the open corner by the crawler (too many flanked us through the crawler), we held the little dead end by the Odin command center (north) occasionally using the interior for cover during gunner rounds.

Edit: on extra squad mates; i haven't seen it in a while, yet i remember fairly well getting another one after 20 rounds. So, let's explore possibilities:

1. I'm delusional, never got a replacement squadmate. Believable enough.

2. IW took out that feature because 4 man games are easy enough with one. Believable balance implementation.

3. Only under the right circumstances; when i 'remember' getting one was 4 man, accredited game (not private nor local), Safeguard infinite on Warhawk. So maybe it only works in the credited games.

So i will roll with the 'I'm delusional' scenario, but i just wanted to keep this on the back burner in case we missed something. I removed it from the original post, assuming that I'm wrong.

Edited by 83457

Also, you get ballistic vests for reviving players and possibly for other scenarios. Your screen turns greenish around the edges. There is an on screen prompt too, if you pay attention.

Edited by 83457

What special weapon features you know? The Wild Widow is always 1 shot, the M27-IAR has a push back and throwing knife is also always 1 hit kill, anything else?

I can't think of any other weapon specific effects.

But, characters do have some modified form of Recon; when there is an explosion, or you use the stun grenades (actually fairly useful), enemies can be seen through objects like Recon or Oracle or marked by Odin.

Agility is called Speed; this could be either an early name for agility that didn't get corrected in Safeguard, or it means that it has extra abilities. Maybe you pick up packages faster? Maybe it gives a higher speed boost than regular Agility?

Trigger Happy is the no reload perk; as long as you have a full magazine's worth of ammo in reserve, your magazine will autofill without hesitation (no reload animation). Once you run too low to have a full magazine in reserve, it tends to not work, even when you do get enough ammo later. Unless this just got patched in the update.

/more info.

What special weapon features you know? The Wild Widow is always 1 shot, the M27-IAR has a push back and throwing knife is also always 1 hit kill, anything else?

I can't think of any other weapon specific effects.

But, characters do have some modified form of Recon; when there is an explosion, or you use the stun grenades (actually fairly useful), enemies can be seen through objects like Recon or Oracle or marked by Odin.

Agility is called Speed; this could be either an early name for agility that didn't get corrected in Safeguard, or it means that it has extra abilities. Maybe you pick up packages faster? Maybe it gives a higher speed boost than regular Agility?

Trigger Happy is the no reload perk; as long as you have a full magazine's worth of ammo in reserve, your magazine will autofill without hesitation (no reload animation). Once you run too low to have a full magazine in reserve, it tends to not work, even when you do get enough ammo later. Unless this just got patched in the update.

/more info.

Just remembered that the starting pistol refils its own ammo (about 1 bullet/sec).

(edits)

Guns + attachments:

Mp443 + xmags + ammo regen

Ak12 foregrip flash suppressor

Arx vmr sight flash suppressor

Usr variable zoom xmags

Helo scout has Lynx

Chain saw flash suppressor

Iar vmr flash suppressor

Fp6 rds muzzle break

Mts rds muzzle break

Mtar holographic sight

Vepr foregrip

Wild widow .44 magnum armor piercing rounds + damage boost.

Infected:

Enemies Key: [name: appearance/weapons (abbreviation)].

Ravager: hooded/bulldog shotgun (sg).

Enforcer: maniac armor/vepr (smg).

Tower: dog/bite. (dogs)

Striker: hooded/riot shield (rs).

Destructor: jugg recon armor/mk32 (mk32).

Hammer: maniac armor/chain-saw.

Edit: Concerning the following information: the number of enemies per round is correct for 1 and 2 players. The information for 3 and 4 players is guestimated and may be wrong.

In what enemies come each round: after extensive testing in solo and 2 player, i can say this; most rounds have a set number of certain enemies. But some rounds seen to have a group of enemies that can be random. For example; dogs have never come on round 13 with 2 players. Last night, round 13 had quite a few dogs in exactly 1 game.

4, 14 may have some dogs, may have none. So this is not 100% predictable which enemies come on which rounds. Usually 2, 3, 4 are shotgun only, but rare dogs on 4. So forgive any misinformation in this post.

Rounds: 2,3,4,6,7,8,9=13 enemies each in solo, 16 with 2 players...

Rounds:10,12,13,14,15,17,18,19,20=16 solo, 19 with 2...

1 loot round

2 shotguns 13/16

3 sg 26/32

4 sg 39/48

5 smg sg dogs 52/64

6 lr

7 smg riot shield 65/80

8 smg sg 78/96

9 smg rs 91/112

10 smg rs dogs 107/131

11 lr

12 smg rs 123/150

13 smg mk32 139/169

14 smg mk32 155/188

15 smg dogs 171/207

16 lr

17 smg mk32 dogs 187/226

18 smg mk32 rs 203/245

19 smg mk32 rs 219/264

20 smg rs dogs 1p235/2p283 total enemies.

Hammers show up on 24 for the first time i believe.

Edit: as stated above, those were solo rounds. With 2 players, we got some dogs on 4, 14, most likely others not mentioned in that list. So it must vary a bit by number of players. Also note that i may have missed some: if a couple dogs spawn, then get killed by a Hind and i never see them, i would mistakenly believe that there were none that round.

This may be wrong, but i know there are supposedly 20 enemies in round 1 with 4 players. I then assume that there would be 18 for 3 players. Then, assuming that these also go up by 3 enemies starting on round 10, these would be correct (i will put the correct info once verified, but for now, a guess):

Round/3 player/4 player number of enemies per round;

1 LR

2/18/20

3/36/40

4/54/60

5/72/80

6 LR

7/90/100

8/108/120

9/126/140

10/147/163

11 LR

12/168/186

13/189/209

14/210/232

15/241/255

16 LR

17/262/278

18/283/301

19/304/324

20/325/347

If you are sure, please tell me what's wrong, or if you can confirm these numbers.

Remember that some maps will have bot suicides, make sure that didn't happen as they won't count towards the total at the end.

Thanks.

Edited by 83457

I've only seen them past 20, never under, and I've played quite a lot lately.

Camping outside makes dogs and Shields easier, but the gunners, especially hammers, are rough. That is why you must have some cover nearby.

A few maps had decent spots out in the open, but no cover at all made them unplayable.

Also, i think that they tightened up the loot drops; they don't seem to spread as far, making larger maps more playable. They seem to load near-ish to players. On ignition, they only loaded within half of the map. When we played Stonehaven in the past, they were spread all over the map, yesterday, they all loaded near the castle, where we were.

Updated original post.

What Trigger Happy theoretically does.

Corrected Wild Widow name from Widowmaker.

Noted alternate names in Safeguard: Fast Health Regen = ICU, Speed = Agility, Sprint Reload = On The Go.

Removed 'extra squad mate every 20', though that does seem to apply to solo.

Added some clarity.

Edited by 83457

Woohoo! First solo win (20 rounds). Never used my squad mate.

I played a credited solo game, it gave me Whiteout, which made me concerned about loot gathering, but i figured that the enemies would be more spread out. I got fairly lucky with loot.

Mtar (secondary iar eventually) to level 25, judicious use of ieds and stuns.

Held the blocked road in the east. Kept dropping ieds in the alley to my left for flankers.

I've been waiting for this moment to arrive...

Edit: 235 enemies in solo, assuming none suicided. I don't think they did, given my location. 283 in 2 man games.

I have had them suicide on Fog (in the pit) and Stonehaven (off the cliffs). I wonder if i hid under the dock, would the enemies all suicide off of the dock into the water? 20 rounds, no kills...I'm gonna have to try.

Random tidbit: max ammo is called 'Team Restock' (the red-outlined bullets icon), note that this is the only thing that Ghost Squad will pick up.

Edit more: Beat Stormfront solo (apropo around here with the rain storms).r20 235k veprl26 c31. Same se corner, needed Ghost Squad on either 2 or 3, figured the game was a bust...then i won it with GS still alive (I'm calling him Gus now, from GS).

Edited by 83457

Of course not. Have at it. My threads are like a disorganized brain dump, if you can make a nice one, that's great.

Edit: feel free to copy and paste anything that you want. Just toss me some props for all of the information gathering that I've done. :)

Edited by 83457

We made it through 20+ rounds on Overlord. We camped the roof with the two ladders.

Packages loaded a bit far away, but we mainly had to watch the ladders. Dogs jumped up in one spot, making them easy to kill.

On 24, the hammers overwhelmed us, but we were able to do 20 with ease.

Edit: and Ghost Squad stayed on the roof with us, rather than run off to die, which was nice. They still died easily enough due to the lack of cover.

One guy (tall ladder) has it fairly easy; shoot as they climb up. He has a railing in front of him that the shield guys must climb (the shield guys did some weird sheild moves because of this). The other guy had the hard bit; watch a short ladder, watch the dog spot to the right of the ladder, get shot by enemies on the approach. At least he also gets a protective railing.

Edited by 83457

Triple post...

I have a question; we know that reviving someone gives you a ballistic vest. This makes the corners of your screen green.

I noticed that something makes your screen corners yellow and 'polka-dotted', it looks the same as when you are 'cranked' in the mode of the same name. I usually got it at the end of a round and it times out in like 15 seconds (rough guess).

Anyone know what the yellow corners mean?

Edit: yellow 'cranked' corners appear during the 15 second 'between rounds' timer. No special meaning.

Edited by 83457

Which one is overlord again? I'm really struggling to remember.

Big. Desert like. Has the middle building with the two doors that can only be closed from inside.

Large satellite disk.

The underground bunker with the ladder up to the path with the hummer.

Garaje, estacion de bombos, intelligencia contraria and other Spanish names on the buildings.

Edited by 83457

Challenges (like the field orders) come every 4 rounds, starting on 4.

I am unsure what happens if you don't finish a challenge in 4 rounds; do you get the next challenge on the round after you do finish, or do you have to wait for the next divisible-by-4 round?

I think you would have to wait for the next '4' round...

Edited by 83457

Some more brain dumping:

Solo, 20 rounds: 13 enemies through round 9, 16 enemies per round from 10 through 20. 235 Total enemies.

2p: 16/19/283

3p: ?

4p: ?

Killstreak use:

Edit: Solo, you should get another Ghost Squad on round 21 (41, 61, et cetera), if you call it in by 20 and it lives to 21+, then you can call in another and have multiples in game. If you don't call it in, the new one replaces the old one in inventory. (According to research, as i haven't tried this myself).

Trinity missile and helo scout can only be used one at a time. Solo, the helo scout can be used early and you are untouchable, however, it is still better to grab better packages.

You may call in multiple sentry guns and multiple ims.

You may call in multiple hinds. The next 1 will arrive when the first leaves, but you can do it to open a loot spot in inventory.

Each player may only call in 1 vulture at a time.

Strikezone: you may load on the destroyed map. If so, the area by the statue seems pretty good. From what I've read, in splitscreen games, you may have 1 player on the regular map, 1 on the destroyed map due to glitch.

While picking up a supply drop in a solo game, i got the green ballistic vest on my screen, don't know why.

Heavily edited: okay, support drop line fills up from:

Wound an enemy: +10

Kill: +20

Headshot/Knife kill: +50

If there are other scores, i will add them as i find them, this may be incomplete.

Edited by 83457

(edits) Random bits then strategy thoughts by player and round thoughts for solo/2.

Climbing a ladder with the minigun, and having the minigun time out will leave you with no hands, hit y to bring up gun.

Patched: Pulling out a sentry as the minigun times out then putting it away will either give you infinite explosive ammo or the unfixable no hands glitch but you will have this little blue remote in your hand. I believe that of you set the sentry down when the minigun times out, you will get infinite explosive ammo. This is a cheat, don't use it in credited games online. Not that anyone cares about safeguard leaderboards, but just on principal.

If the trolley on Bayview hits a support drop, the drop is erased. If you are picking it up at the time, you have the game ruining no hands glitch.

The spot under the dock in Whiteout has been mostly patched. You can jump on the edge, but can't lay down and crawl under the dock.

---

Strategy thoughts by number of players: if you play hard maps or try for 40+, try to drop a loot item of value every round. If you can't due to difficulty getting drops (or playing solo), usually rounds ending in 3 or 8 are the easiest rounds, usually mostly Destroyers who try to take out your loot anyway.

Solo: pick a large map. This makes the enemies come in smaller groups that are easier to handle solo. If you need to run, there will be less blockers. While you will be only able to hold 3 loot items, you can choose from all of them and may get 4 or 5 out of one drop by calling some in as you gather. You will get 2 support drop packages each time, so leveling and getting perks is easier solo. Protect your Squad Mate, try not to use them before 10. Drop a loot item when you see dogs, loot items will be less necessary as there will be less traffic. Fight in the open with cover near by; the further away enemies are, the less accurate they are (until Hammers come 24+, but in 20r games, they aren't an issue).

2 player: this is much like solo, but easier to survive due to having a teammate to revive each other and an additional Squad mate. The 8 loot packages should be enough for 2, but you will have to share the 3 support drops that fall. Killstreaks will be more important now as the pressure will noticeably increase. Try to share the red stars so that you have leveled up guns. Using different weapons will make it easier to level them up, but that being said, not that many levels come from support drop crates, so don't sweat it if you both wish to go for the vepr (the grip makes it more accurate before you get focus).

~

1 or 2 player thoughts by round to help the newbies;

Just after a Loot Round is when most games fail, so be careful and regroup at your predetermined camp.

Round 1: Gather loot by importance; sentry gun> vulture> hind> ims> trinity rocket> helo scout. In covered maps/areas ims may beat out hind in priority. Regroup after each loot round, guard teammate as next round starts if they're getting SD package or coming from far Loot package.

Round 2: Stay alive. If you can, get Headshot and/or Knife kills to get support drop this round. Otherwise, i suggest using a good loot item. You are vulnerable and weak at start, don't let this turn you off from the game, just play accordingly.

Round 3: If no Support Drop yet, just get a few kills until you do. This should be an easy enough round to immediately run for the support drop. Run to a gun if possible, drop an ims or ied to buy yourself enough time.

Rounds 4, 5: Survive, use loot items as needed before round 6, save 1 sentry gun/vulture at most. Use the lesser stuff, don't get stuck holding a helo scout. Try to finish the challenge by the start of 5, or else hold off finishing it until 7 starts.

Round 6: Gather and try to call in an extra loot item (never try to quick use helo scout or trinity missile).

Rounds 7,8,9,10: Now you have a gun and your gun has a couple levels so you should be doing well enough. Drop loot items when needed (shielders, dogs, crowds, downed 'mates), save maybe 1 sentry gun. Finish challenge on 7, if possible and not previously finished. Then work on round 8 challenge.

Round 11: Gather and call in extra if possible.

Round 12,13,14,15: This is the hardest time since start. They are getting tougher and are more numerous. Fight, use loot as needed. Try to complete challenge for the explosive ammo. Save a sentry or 2, if possible.

Round 16: Gather and call in extra. At this point, you should have 3 sentries in a solo game + called something in during the loot round (hopefully sentry or hind to last through 17). With 2 players, have 4 sentries at least (Vulture is a fair replacement, if necessary). You will receive a challenge that you can't work on until 17, unless you did not finish the last 1.

Rounds 17,18,19,20: if you didn't get overwhelmed while setting up for 17, these last rounds are a cake-walk. A sentry/vulture each round and some smart playing make this an easy cruise across the finish line.

~

3/4 player: these are similar in that you now have a limited pool of loot, be sure not to let players bleed out or you lose those loot items that they held. You will be sharing support drops (4 drops, 3 players. 5 drops, 4 players). I believe that the game drops a red star per player when they drop, i suggest sharing equally. The maps in 3/4 player games should be smaller to maximize the use of loot items. Example; solo, due to the large maps, less traffic, a sentry gun may not last a round. In a small map, you may get 1.5 rounds out of a sentry gun. The main issue with 3/4 players is the heavy traffic; don't get caught out between rounds, you will go down quickly. The small maps help you get the packages quickly, but also get players thinking 'i can get that last support drop quickly' and that gets them killed. Play wisely. With 4 players, 4 squad mates, you should beat 40s fairly easily.

---

There are 28 total maps at this time: regular (2 strikezone maps)/freefall/dlc1/dlc2/dlc3. Most of which appear in credited games, just leave and return until you get a map you like. You can't choose which Strikezone that you get; one or the other will load. Right now, dlc3 is not in the regular credited line up, but you can play them in a credited 'Invasion' playlist.

Disclaimer: map playlist keeps changing. As of this edit, Chasm and Stonehaven have been m.i.a. From the regular line up. Edit: Now Freefall is out: very glitchy, 1/3 of sd packages land on 'roof'. Then it was back, then it was gone...

I'm assuming cheat/pile up glitches in need of fixing, but not sure.

I know a few pile up spots, including one on Stormfront. But i have not used them to beat any games. I'm amused by glitches, but won't cheat in credited games at all. Just wanted to be clear that liking and finding glitches does not make me cheat.

If i played with a cheat and beat a map, i would not list it as having been beaten. It wouldn't count in my mind.

Edited by 83457

Nice thread. A few typos need to be fixed.

Under support drops, you have contains when it should be contents.

You mention red star: you say other when it should be first (or similar).

You call fast health regen 'faster'.

Near the end it says whit instead of with.

I don't know if you can fix them on that page...or if you care, I'm just pointing them out if you do. Not trying to be a dick... :) Ha. I can't keep up with my own typos.

But great job getting more info out there (and thanks for the props). :)

Edit: i noticed that your thread got cleaned up and looks real nice. Good job.

I originally thought that you meant that you were going to make a nice-looking one here. You didn't have to give me props on the other site (which you did at first, but I'm fine that you took it away). Still, feel free to steal anything that you want. Just give me verbal kudos and maybe mention this thread/forum to any that you speak with, as I've put a lot into this thread and would love to get the information out to others like us who are enjoying this mode.

I'm jealous of your Loot icons. Ha.

Edited by 83457

I read that you got the season pass, cool shit.

The first dlc its pretty nice in my opinion, Ignition is a little trolled in tdm, but it's okay.

Fog, Containment are both decent medium sized maps. Bayview is a more unique map, pretty popular, pretty cool.

Beat all 4 on Safeguard.

Fog, by the well.

Containment, nw corner by the red striped building.

Bayview, on the lighthouse and the ne corner.

Ignition, ne, by the middle north building.

Dlc2 maps are difficult for safeguard.

Behemoth is long and hard to get packages. You can camp the ends. In other games, the spawns are awful.

Ruins is great for team games, i haven't found a good safeguard spot and the packages are a bit hard to track down.

Collision is a boring team map. Should be able to hold the area where the bridge and ship overlap, but chasing down packages is a bit difficult.

Unearthed, this is a bit small, hard to hold any area for safeguard.

Enjoy.

Map post: These are maps spots that I've won and number of players and possibly some strategy tips. With 3-4 players who are good at Safeguard, any area should be holdable, so this is mostly a listing for Solo and 2 player, though many would obviously be great for 3 and 4. The spots listed are not the only usable spots, but they are tried and true. Feel free to post spots that you have successfully used. These are all 20 round games except as noted in Freight, Warhawk.

---

Difficulty: (June disclaimer; when i started playing this game mode, it was fairly easy. Round 7, i could revive my buddy out in the open with 6 enemies firing at me. Currently, one round 7 smg guy will take you out by himself in under 2 seconds. There is also a terrible glitch that is causing only 1 sentry and 1 vulture to appear on many loot rounds, so the difficulty ratings are way off now until that glitch can be fixed). While difficulty can vary from one game to another depending on; how you play, kindness of SD, kindness of Loot drops, ease of Challenges, i attempted a rating on the map spots to help you judge what you are up against;

Easy: Beat first try, secure camp location, may not have needed Ghost Squad, rare revives, easy access to Loot, SD packages.

Medium: May have taken a few tries to win despite not being too hard. May have had a few too many questionable moments.

Hard: Map design may be difficult to defend and/or packages load too far away or are hard to get to. Getting routed from our spot or having to do revives under duress with no more Ghosts Squads. Having to run away, then come back to save my teammate.

---

Map Directions Key; pause game, view map, up = north, right = east, down = south, left = west.

---

Prison Break: Beat solo. In back of troop transport by blue fence near the tower. Shoot them as they climb the front. Run away, come back when overwhelmed. Medium difficulty. (Thanks to Matuzz for strategy).

2 player, on top of the hill. Easy.

---

Octane: 2 player. Behind the motel by the box truck. Hard. Support drops are often far.

---

Tremor: 2 player. By edge of crater where you can fall off. Easy access to middle ladder for crates/support drop. Hard.

---

Freight: 1,2,3,4 players. In southern tunnel, malt booster door closed. Medium.

2 player, west end of map. Hard.

2 player. North Porter building, upstairs, west end by the green cabinets. Easy, but packages were a little rough to get, Ghost Squad liked jumping out the window and generally dying early. No enemies came in the eastern door, just up the stairs and the stabable doors, so the east end was perfect for sentry guns to shoot their backs. Also won east ends of this room, almost none came in east door.

40 rounds, 4 players. In the southern tunnel. Medium.

---

Whiteout: solo, 2 player. End of road in east. Easy.

2 player. South east by green snowmobile. Easy.

---

Stormfront: solo, 2 player. SW corner. Easy.

2 player, end of bridge in NE. Medium.

2 player, middle east by blue trailer. Easy.

2 player, middle west upstairs, small stairs in back. Sentry gun near window. Medium.

---

Siege: solo, 2 player. Lower eastern 'lobe' sticking out of map. Easy.

---

Warhawk: 1,2,3,4 player. Up brown steps above 'bakery' (2 rooms upstairs). Medium.

Solo. Easternmost edge of map at end of road. Medium.

40 rounds, 4 player. Same room. Medium.

---

Sovereign: 2 player. East end near the bottom of the southerly stairs (rare traffic down steps). Hard. Loot packages were distant.

--

Overlord: 2 player. Roof with 2 ladders. Hard.

---

Stonehaven: solo, 2 player. Highest castle point (top of ladder, not inside). Easy.

---

Chasm: 2 player. Second story office near elevator (elevator to your left). Make sure to drop elevator to stop the left flankers (your first 2 ied's will do it). Medium.

2 player. South (by B flag in Domination), by the bus. None came under the bus. Medium.

---

Flooded: 2 player. SW corner behind restaurant, 2 directions. Hard.

2 player. North west corner. Hard.

---

Strikezone: 2 man. By statue. Hard.

+

Struckzone: 2 man. Pro Shop door area near statue. Hard.

---

DLC Bonus map;

---

Freefall: 2 player. West end of map. Hard. Usually 1 of our 3 SD packages landed out of reach.

---

DLC 1 Maps; Onslaught.

---

Containment: solo, 2 player. NW corner near red stripe building. Use building for cover. Medium.

---

Bayview:[trolley eats support drops] solo, 2 player. On top of lighthouse. Easy. (Thanks to Lead_Psychopath for strategy).

2 player. NE corner behind coffee shop. Easy.

---

Fog: 2 player. By fenced in road near well, behind 'grainery'. Hard, no cover.

2 player. By the corner near the cliff; from the well, walk past the tent/campfire to the area with the large tree near the cliff. That 'corner'. Hard.

---

Ignition: Solo, 2 player. Just east of the middle north 'Odin command center' in road. Use building for cover when needed. Medium.

---

DLC 2 Maps; Devastation.

---

Unearthed: 2 player. South. Just outside the meteor area. Hard. Sentries tend to last 2 rounds though.

---

Ruins: 2 player. NE corner. Hard. Packages are spread out.

---

Collision: 2 player. NE end. Medium.

---

Behemoth: 2 player. West end. Hard. Packages were hard to get.

---

DLC 3 Maps; Invasion.

---

Pharoah: Solo, 2 player. Middle east, head north out of the building, make left and follow to top. Only one way up. Loot loads spread out. Medium.

---

Departed: 2 player. Northeast corner. Loot loads spread out. Hard.

---

Mutiny: Solo, 2 player. Southeast corner. Medium.

---

Favela: Solo, 2 player. Southernmost point, in that alley. Packages load terribly placed, must be near roof access. Hard.

---

DLC 4 Maps; Nemesis...

---

Subzero: 1,2,4 player. Corner/area by the door that you can close. Medium.

---

Dynasty:1,2,4 player. North. Easy. (probably in the sw open corner. Possibly in the east, by the row of red columns).

---

Goldrush: [mine carts eat sd/loot drop packages] 1,2 player. South west, on pool/spring by closed mine/pile of lumber. Medium.

4 player north east by train on the hill.

---

Showtime: (probably either blue side corner in the arena part).

4 player. Blue corners in arena.

---

Peace and good luck!

I finally beat every map (dlc4 Showtime is the only one that i have yet to solo win), and my thread got 2000+ views. Fun.

(Frequently edited post)

Edited by 83457