Slade

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Slade @InfestLithium

Are you boys updating the list with the Exo Zombies? :3 Even if it's just for this year, that'd be so cool !

If @Slade and I can grab some kick-ass images, we'll definitely work our magic. ;)

*ahem*

*Whistles passively*

I don't think we want to jump the gun on that one either. Let's make sure we don't get extinction'd ;)

Killjoy!

burning-pitchforks.jpg

• Administrators

@Slade @InfestLithium

Are you boys updating the list with the Exo Zombies? :3 Even if it's just for this year, that'd be so cool !

If @Slade and I can grab some kick-ass images, we'll definitely work our magic. ;)

*ahem*

*Whistles passively*

I don't think we want to jump the gun on that one either. Let's make sure we don't get extinction'd ;)

Killjoy!

burning-pitchforks.jpg :*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'm currently less then 500 posts away from obtaining takeo-ism! 

Question: Is there actually a banner for takeo?

There is, we have a gif banner. Just need to re-up the images. You'll be the first to claim one!

@Boom ---------> @way2g00d

First member to actually earn it. missing a few brains there champ!

I'm currently less then 500 posts away from obtaining takeo-ism! 

Question: Is there actually a banner for takeo?

There is, we have a gif banner. Just need to re-up the images. You'll be the first to claim one!

@Boom ---------> @way2g00d

missing a few brains there champ!

Because you ate them ! D:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Question: Why am I not takeo yet? Is it because of the who der-wonderfizz update or something? Or have I not met criteria? I would just like to know...

The titles were slightly altered - it takes 6,000 posts to reach the Takeo rank. Apologies, this thread is slightly outdated.

• 4 months later...

With the new Shadows of Evil characters, maybe we should have usergroups for the Shadow Man and when the name is released, one for the squid monster thing. I also still think Demonic Announcer should be replaced by Samantha :P

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... NOW I am takeo! how many more posts do I need to make it to Nikolai stage? 

Congrats dude, what am I like halfway there? XD, if Takeo is 6000 and it used to be 5000, won't Nikolai be 7000 now?