Zombification Discussion Thread

Slade

Zombification Levels:

(Levels 1 - 15 automated by post count)

Level 1. Human (0 - 25 posts)

Level 2. Zombie (25 - 75 posts)

Level 3. Gas Zombie (75 - 150 posts)

Level 4. Denizen of the Forest (150 - 300 posts)

Level 5. Hellhound (300 - 500 posts)

Level 6. Space Monkey (500 - 750 posts)

Level 7. Napalm Zombie (750 - 1000 posts)

Level 8. Pentagon Thief (1000 - 1500 posts)

Level 9. Shrieker Zombie (1500 - 2000 posts)

Level 10. Astro Zombie (2000 - 2500 posts)

Level 11. Brutus (2500 - 3000 posts)

Level 12. Panzer Soldat (3000 - 3500 posts)

Level 13. George Romero (3500 - 4000 posts)

Level 14. Agarthan Zombie (4000 - 4500 posts)

Level 15. Cerberus (4500 - 5000 posts)

(Levels 16 - 20 not automated. will require a "userbar request", exactly like "'medal request")

Level 16. Takeo (5000 - 6000 posts + 50 brains)

Level 17. Nikolai (6000 - 7000 posts + 100 brains)

Level 18. Tank (7000 - 8000 posts + 200 brains)

Level 19. Richtofen (8000 - 9000 posts + 400 brains + UoTM)

Level 20. Announcer (10,000 posts + 800 brains + UoTM)

.... I can dig it.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

800 and 10k posts is insane. Nobody in CoDz history has ever achieved either of those (accounting for exchange rate of 10-1 brains). I think perhaps it should be lowered a little because holy moly that's crazy. Or maybe you like the idea of it being near impossible to reach... Ahh who am I judge they look so cool I'll be happy either way :P

EDIT: Also noticed Him has been removed from the list? No longer liking the dude? I thought the little electric guy was fitting for me :P

-Jolteon

• Administrators

I love the final ranks being high up there like that, thank you guys for taking that in and making it happen. So now, I want to know, how do we let people understand that there's a difference between the Original Characters medals and the Original Characters userbars? What do we think the level of confusion, or rather, implied misinformation, could be at?

• Administrators

I can think of at least one person who should be on more brains than he currently has.

It's not my fault you guys dont give me enough!

And Grill,that's awesome.I love it :D

But what's this about removing him?

Oh well,Im at cerberus anyways.

So, have we completely scrapped the medals or??

Read the discussion man, all the answers are right in front of you. “Him” was overlooked in the list and Slade corrected it. The current ranks are subject to change. The medals are not going anywhere.

I love the final ranks being high up there like that, thank you guys for taking that in and making it happen. So now, I want to know, how do we let people understand that there's a difference between the Original Characters medals and the Original Characters userbars? What do we think the level of confusion, or rather, implied misinformation, could be at?

If you click on the award it directs you to the member list, which also has a full desription of the award. Also Craig could add a link to this thread in the introduction message so they can better understand the ranking system.

I doubt it.

And alright man, good.Glad to see forward progress on this site, it seems to have clearly left the dark age it was in when I joined.

I'll rewrite large parts of the OP, change the name to something like "Zombification" [+ levels/bars] then I'll be very clear in what Zombification refers to, how the bars work, and of course clearly state the difference between the O4 medals and O4 bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

In addition to what Boom said, we will create a sticky (presumably this thread) listing all the ranks/titles. A disclaimer could be made separating the userbars from the medals. 

That Takeo looks awesome, Slade. And yeah, feel free to throw in an appropriate staff with each O4 member.

So what's the status, are we going to be ready to rock n' roll this week? We have another staff meeting this Thursday, and I'd love for it to be implemented by then so we can check it off the 'ol list.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have them done for another 1-2 weeks.

Can't access Photoshop because licensing issues and I'll be in Moscow mon through wednesday. 

I'll contact Adobe when I get back, so hopefully I'll have everything running again next weekend.

Good news is that I've already captured the shots I want to use on my external hard drive, so putting them together and making gifs won't take that long.