Peter Hands in Real Life Discovered

CATETOCOD

Hello zombie community, I think it is my first post, so I will be brief, researching der riese in polynya, the real story in which call of duty zombies is based, a friend found this, you can see it on Wikipedia, I leave the link, and the most surprising thing is that these pictures have looked a hundred times, but set up, we have the famous hands of Peter, above the MG-34 rifle, another thing to keep in mind about the gun is that it is a modified weapon possibly speak of the canyon is the MG-34 and the cylinder head, is yet to confirm possibly be Russian, I hope this is to your liking and you can leave comments to unravel a little story, of course this is the location Real which was initially Die Glocke. Thank you all.

This is the link to the image http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Riese_karabin_344.jpg

This is the vídeo of the discover:          '>

This is another Vídeo of the discover:  '>

CATETOCOD

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic