Speedo Cola

Our Members: If They Were Rappers

Speedo Cola    31

It's just what it says it is. If you guys were rappers, this is who you'd be. You guys are free to post your own interpretations.

Jay: 

tumblr_l2r1gopMMk1qc2g3ro1_400.jpg
Eminem (Slim Shady Days): Jay excells at being humorous, and he does it in a good style (As Shady rapped good despite also being funny). He can also be an asshole, but he's nice every once in a while. What can I say? You talk may talk shit, but he just don't give a fuck. 

EJ: 

Weird_Al.jpg
Weird Al Yankovic: I know, I know, he's not a real rapper. But, he's parodied rap songs before, and that's close enough. EJ is just like him, a funny guy. Plus, as Naitrax's XBOX Live motto suggest(s)(ed) They see him rollin', they hatin'. 

Hells Warrior:

macklemore-hair-cut-thrift-shop.jpg
Macklemore: He's a nice guy. Everyone seems to like him, as he helps out all groups. He's also sorta new to the genre (CODZ), but he's quickly proven he's worth it. PS... He got his brand new cyan robes from the... THRIFT SHOP...

MMX:

eminem-2010-517.jpg
Eminem (Nowadays): He's a pretty serious guy. He may not be liked by everyone (In Em's case, as much as he used to), but no one can say he isn't the best at what he does. He is incredibly advanced, so advanced that sometimes he's the only one understanding what he's doing. He can still be humorous, however. And, if I've learned anything from discussing topic with MMX, he's Not Afraid to Love The Way You Lie (when you are not 100% right) about topics, and may even Go Berzerk with No Love to prove he's the CoDz Knowledge God that is such a star at what he does, he's Spacebound, and after all, he will probably be king of his profession Forever, and This Is Survival Of The Fittest. 
If you got all of those above references, you are either Shooter, or another fellow Hip-Hop Head.

Naitrax:

Lupe%20Fiasco-AES-089998.jpg
Lupe Fiasco: He's good at connecting the dots. He is a strange character, but he is also pretty nice. Not that he can't voice his anger on things. He also often has a unique viewpoint on topics, and is good with conspiricies He's one of the best at what he does, but he's not one to brag. He's also aware that although you may fail several times, The Show Goes On.

MockingMe:

hopsinnn.jpg
Hopsin: He does things in a way that used to be popular long ago, but is rarely used now. (Real Rap, and Future Zombies). He's a boss at what he does, and he's incredibly unique. He's also considered the savior of Hip-Hop/Future Zombies. He's been making his name for a while now, and to many, he's one of the best. Plus, I mean he has an iLL Mind, so he's gotta be a interesting fellow.

Infest:

drake-cover-650.jpg
Drake: While some people may not like him, he's one of the nicest guys in his whole genre. He's willing to work (play) with anyone, and he's certainly a great and successful member. Plus, he Started From The Bottom, now he's one of the Best We've Ever Had. 

RequixEclipse:

550w_birthdays_14feb_dr_dre.jpg

Dr. Dre: He's one of the best we ever had, and used to be EVERYWHERE. Now, he's "missing", and you only hear from him every once in a while. He continues to still be a part of the genre (Dre Producing Beats For Other Aritsts/Requix Youtubing), but he's not in the same way as he used to. Plus, we've been waiting on something from him for a while (Dre's Detox and Requix coming back in general). Some may have Forgot About Requix, but he could care less: He's on his Youtube, working on The Next Episode. 

Boom:

kendricklamar.jpg
Kendrick Lamar: He got big (joined CoDz) about a year ago, and has proven he deserved a spot with the Greats. He's incredibly unique, and knows what he's doing. He's also in a good group (Black Hippy/Donors). So, Bitch Don't Kill His Vibe, or he will show you who's in Control of this CoDdz City with Poetic Justice. 

TAMB:

2-chainz.jpg
2 Chainz: Don't get me wrong. I've seen interviews. He's smart as a person, and he's a great guy, however, sometimes he is so basic that it is hard to understand what he's trying to say. Still, he'll make a couple good (lines/comments) on most (songs/topics). He's loved by many, and he's not the most serious guy around (like how 2 chainz isn't serious about rap). While he can improve, he's loved for how he is, and many wouldn't want that to change. Cause he's Different, and we love his Fuckin' Problems. 
(Disclaimer: No Offence Was Meant By The Above Statement, and no, I am not a fan of 2 Chainz).

Delta:

WizKhalifa.jpg
Wiz Khalifa: He's a really happy and nice guy, and he contributes a lot in certain areas (Guest Verses/Community Center). He participates in the other areas, as well. Sometimes, he isn't entirely on point, but we all love him, and he's a rather interesting fellow. And, he's Young, Wild, And Free.

PDT:

slaughterhouse-456-82712-1346089949.jpg
Slaughterhouse: They're one of the best groups around, full of great individuals. While they may not be seen by outsiders, most people inside the genre (Hip-Hop/CoDz) know them and love them. Oh, and when asked about Nacht, one of them replied, "It is Our House." 

Staff:

jay-z.jpg
Jay-Z: Because they've been great for the most part, and they're Gonna Run This Site Tonight! Lol. 

Sorry if you weren't added, I will do many more later! Don't forget to post some of your own! And no offence to anyone btw!

• Like 2

Mr. Jay    60

For a second I thought this was my work.....love the creativity and the sense of humor. Very Jay like. But I hope other learn my other qualites, aside from my childish humor.

In a seriousness, I'm more Triumph the insult dog. Clever, funny, creative.

Awards

Speedo Cola    31

For a second I thought this was my work.....love the creativity and the sense of humor. Very Jay like. But I hope other learn my other qualites, aside from my childish humor.

In a seriousness, I'm more Triumph the insult dog. Clever, funny, creative.

Haha, thanks! And Triumph :D

i dont really know much about rap—never been interested in it(though epic rap battles of history i enjoy). but now im curious what rapper i am. take your time speedo i have all the time in the world.

Boom115    241

Just shows how tight knit the members are getting in the off time. It's nice to get to know everyone on a personal level. Nice post Mr. Speedo.

She eying me like a Boom don't exist
Girl, I know you want this d*ck

• Like 1

Mr. Jay    60

Second thought, it would be quite wrong to compare me to MMX.

He's serious, honest, and scholarly.

Jay is more flashy, funny, and immature.

Not even on the same continent.

Awards

Speedo Cola    31

Second thought, it would be quite wrong to compare me to MMX.

He's serious, honest, and scholarly.

Jay is more flashy, funny, and immature.

Not even on the same continent.

The thing is, is I'm not really comparing you to mmx lol. I'm comparing you to Eminem's Slim Shady alter ego, and mmx to Eminem in his more-serious days.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Im loving it.

duh duh duh duh duh

Sorry im hungry.back to topic,I was rather happy with what you gave me :D

2 chainz!

All I kill is beats and P-$$Y,still aint went on trial boy

-2 monkeys

Speedo Cola    31

Electric Jesus = Weird Al ~ Perfect!!!

When I think of EJ, I will now picture Weird Al.

Hahahah! Nice work Speedo!

Thanks man! More are coming!

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

RequixEclipse    108
On 2/5/2014 at 8:15 PM, Speedo Cola said:

RequixEclipse:

550w_birthdays_14feb_dr_dre.jpg

Dr. Dre: He's one of the best we ever had, and used to be EVERYWHERE. Now, he's "missing", and you only hear from him every once in a while. He continues to still be a part of the genre (Dre Producing Beats For Other Aritsts/Requix Youtubing), but he's not in the same way as he used to. Plus, we've been waiting on something from him for a while (Dre's Detox and Requix coming back in general). Some may have Forgot About Requix, but he could care less: He's on his Youtube, workin on The Next Episode. 

? Ouch didn't see this post lol