Perma Perks on Grief

zombiehunter562

I was playing Cellblock on PS3 with my team last night. I saw a member on my team drink Double Tap then immediately downed himself with the raygun after drinking perk. I asked why the heck he did it and he said if you down yourself right after drinking a perk you will have that perk for the rest of the game, even if you get downed. You will lose the icon in your HUD but you will still have the effects of the perk. My teammate shot at the ground to prove to me that he still had the effects of Double Tap even after going down.

Tk6BTD8NwWA

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

this works for all perks on only town and cellblock. Dont know why its only those two maps, but i do have to say, ALOT of people know about this, but usually we dont even bother with it. Some people in our hardcore grief lobbies do perma jug everyonce in a while when they get mad, but we keep an understanding of the rules to keep it legit and fun.

How is it a glitch when you can see first hand the green smoke? trust me i at first classified it as a glitch, but me and my buddies did do a full test on this after arguing for an hour or more over it. so we tried it on all the grief maps and all the perk machiens. For some reason it only works on twon and cellbock. The only perks that dont work are mulekick, phd flopper, and speed cola. Thing is, if you die out, you do lose this perma perk, however if you only go down. you still keep it. We came to the conclusin it is legit due to the fact you have to take a down inorder for it to work, AND most importantly you lose it if you die out. Also it appears you can only do this with one perk at a time. we tried on town to have both perma jugg and perma double tap, but it only kept the effects of the last perk you bought when you went down.

So this being said, i guess leave it up to the party leader to state the rules of the game, and just make it clear for everyone. And if your in a plubic match, it dont matter nor gives you an atvantage so go figure :p

this works for all perks on only town and cellblock. Dont know why its only those two maps, but i do have to say, ALOT of people know about this, but usually we dont even bother with it. Some people in our hardcore grief lobbies do perma jug everyonce in a while when they get mad, but we keep an understanding of the rules to keep it legit and fun.

How is it a glitch when you can see first hand the green smoke? trust me i at first classified it as a glitch, but me and my buddies did do a full test on this after arguing for an hour or more over it. so we tried it on all the grief maps and all the perk machiens. For some reason it only works on twon and cellbock. The only perks that dont work are mulekick, phd flopper, and speed cola. Thing is, if you die out, you do lose this perma perk, however if you only go down. you still keep it. We came to the conclusin it is legit due to the fact you have to take a down inorder for it to work, AND most importantly you lose it if you die out. Also it appears you can only do this with one perk at a time. we tried on town to have both perma jugg and perma double tap, but it only kept the effects of the last perk you bought when you went down.

So this being said, i guess leave it up to the party leader to state the rules of the game, and just make it clear for everyone. And if your in a plubic match, it dont matter nor gives you an atvantage so go figure :P

also id like to note. i believe they added this in for noobs to give them a chance at some of the hardcore players that regulary camp lobbies for wins. this did in fact NOT used to be in the game.