All Black Ops 2 Zombies Textures

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

NOTE: If this infringes ANY copyright, PM me and I will have it taken down immediately.

I have extracted all the Textures from the DLC 4 .iPak using Tom-BMX's program and have uploaded them to MEGA. Here is a link:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!rkZTCZjZ!I0r75nOx6zFMsWWgKDBwqg

That will link you to the first folder, which contains the first 470 files. Inside, you will find a folder called Origins p2. That is the rest.

~Nai

PS: I'm new to this kind of thing.

I'm even newer, how do you open the dds file type? :D

This is AWESOME! Thanks for the .dds format, I've always found .jpg files which don't have as good quality. I was wondering, could you post the other maps too?

Also, has anyone found higher resolution versions of PhD, Tombstone, Who's Who, and Vulture Aid? This is what I've found.

These are large, high quality, and are the size of power ups:

But these are smaller, like the ones on the HUD:

On another note, here's a good wallpaper 8-) (Open in new tab)

This is AWESOME! Thanks for the .dds format, I've always found .jpg files which don't have as good quality. I was wondering, could you post the other maps too?

Also, has anyone found higher resolution versions of PhD, Tombstone, Who's Who, and Vulture Aid? This is what I've found.

These are large, high quality, and are the size of power ups:

But these are smaller, like the ones on the HUD:

On another note, here's a good wallpaper 8-) (Open in new tab)

Thank you! Yeah! Stupid JPGs.

I can post the other maps too. I'll work on that tonight, and it should be up by tomorrow.

Thanks so much!

I'll be looking through these, see if I find anything of interest.

Also you shouldn't worry about copyright. Some guy on here did the same with MOTD and he uploaded all the textures to Imgur.

Also a small tutorial for those who don't know how to open/view the .dds

Requirements:

Windows-based OS.

Admin account.

Here's how to turn a .dds into a .tga. It helped me greatly when I was searching through TranZit's and MOTD's.

Download this:

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/78358143/file.html

Drag all the files in system32 folder to C:\WINDOWS\system32

Double click the .reg file.

Select yes.

Then any .dds file you click, will automaticly be converted into a .tga.

Then download Apple Quicktime and you can view the .tga without any problems! Or you can edit in Photoshop.

A much easier way to view .dds files is to download sagethumbs.

https://code.google.com/p/sagethumbs/

This will enable you to preview the .dds files as thumbnails, then right click on file, select sagethumbs & it will convert then instantly to either bmp, JPEG, png.

I also use Paint.NET to open the .dds files.

http://www.getpaint.net

It's a free program too. This can convert them to whatever you want.

That's how I do it anyway.

Awesome job MMX! That's amazing! We get a clear picture this time!

What could this mean?

These were the "first" heroes of Agartha? They have the same symbols on their cloaks that the Agarthan Zombies do...

Also:

I find it hilarious that out of the 4 Staves there, only the Lightning (Kimat's Bite) and the Fire (Kagutsuchi's Blood) are upgraded.

Wind and Ice are left out of the Upgraded fun! :lol:

What could this mean?

These were the "first" heroes of Agartha? They have the same symbols on their cloaks that the Agarthan Zombies do...

Also:

I find it hilarious that out of the 4 Staves there, only the Lightning (Kimat's Bite) and the Fire (Kagutsuchi's Blood) are upgraded.

I think those are the original staffs, and them being taken is why Maxis had to make replicas of them.

What could this mean?

Also:

I think those are the original staffs, and them being taken is why Maxis had to make replicas of them.

Yeah. These are the guys who are the statues in the Staff Chamber.

• 1 year later...

Is there any way that anyone could just post pictures of the textures here without having to download it or no?

There are thousands of textures & these are only about a third of them. These don't include any of the textures included with the models. 

So I would say no one would be willing to spend that much time posting them in the thread.