Shovel Guide

Boom115

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the wiki you can… Although sense you can't get more then one M2 from the box on any map other then buried I guess it won't spawn if you have another player in the lobby with the M2…. Or if you're holding the M1… AND it only comes from the golden shovel… 

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • Administrators

Alright…. But just saying… It seems rare but not impossible…. 

I haven't even been able to get a game of origins far enough to GET the golden shovel…. Damn netflix and it's bandwidth drain! Damn pretty little liars and it's ability to coax women everywhere to marvel at it! 

Can confirm it's not in the map. Feel free to continue to follow that white rabbit friendo.

…. You say that like it's a bad thing…. I TOTALLY want to be in an underground monarchy where everyone celebrates my un-birthday, grow when I find a mushroom, dance with mad men, paint roses and witness hourly-exicutions only to wake up from it being a dream later on travel through a mirror, play chess and fight a jabberwok!

Day--->made

Lolol

@Boom

How exactly can you "prove" this? Well, how did you.

He doesn't have to.

You can't 'prove' that something doesn't happen ever. At least not without looking at coding files.

Because the argument always can be 'it's extremely rare'.

So the burden of proof is on saying that it happens. Someone has to post a picture or video showing a RGM2 emerging from a dig spot. That's Boom's 'proof' the fact that no instances of this have been shown.

He doesn't have to.

You can't 'prove' that something doesn't happen ever. At least not without looking at coding files.

Because the argument always can be 'it's extremely rare'.

So the burden of proof is on saying that it happens. Someone has to post a picture or video showing a RGM2 emerging from a dig spot. That's Boom's 'proof' the fact that no instances of this have been shown.

Let's not. XD lololol

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...