481B & 386A: The Missing Blood Vials from MotD

GRILL

I forgot to include a disclaimer for no belief. It isn't unlike when I am picking where to go for lunch I exclude the possibility of dying before I make it there. No theory on this matter can NOT include time travel. The only thing that can is the LACK of a theory.

Try this one:

These blood vials do not contain the mobsters' blood. They contain zombie blood. They're just numbered this way to classify their placement in experiments that were ongoing to manufacture zombie blood and arrive us at our new power-up.

The similarity ocurred because the linking of controllers through the Aether chose those specific mobsters. Like this...

"Who do I pick on? Oh, look...Here are 2 mobsters with an interesting story and they just so happen to have inmate ID numbers that match blood vials used in an experiment to achieve zombie blood."

So, as a huge advocate for a storyline that doesn't involve travelling back in time. I have an actual theory which doesn't include time travel to fit for these blood vials.

Instead of thinking in a complicated manner and saying that things are brought back from the future, why not think simply and say that things which ocurred in the past influenced the future?

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging from the in-game screenshots from Origins, they looked empty like you said, but that screenshot from the Giant-trailer makes that inconsistent. The blood in the new screenshot goes much further down the vial than the original screenshot.

This leaves us three options:

- They were empty in Origins, but was refilled (unlikely to say the least)

- They were still containing blood in Origins, and more blood has been spilled/used in the Giant trailer.

- Simple coincidence, the model is different. Although knowing Treyarch, unlikely.

Either way, something is up with these blood vials. If we disregard in-game screenshots, there is a clear difference between the two trailers. In the Origins trailer, they are obviously full, and in the GIant trailer, they are only filled halfway.