Origins Highest Round

owner_101

we glitched out the zombie boss got the fire knife camped in front of jug perk machine for 19 hrs. Started around 7:00 p.m. and it ended around 2:00 pm next day. We all lost connection to the host smh. Later found out its easier and faster if you host migrate it still counts on the 4 man leaderboards. But if you dont believe me look me up on global gamertag: st4nce n4tion

So you are a dirty glitcher then? Makes sense now. I have no need to look at the leaderboards... glitched rounds do not impress me in the slightest.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we glitched out the zombie boss got the fire knife camped in front of jug perk machine for 19 hrs. Started around 7:00 p.m. and it ended around 2:00 pm next day. We all lost connection to the host smh. Later found out its easier and faster if you host migrate it still counts on the 4 man leaderboards. But if you dont believe me look me up on global gamertag: st4nce n4tion

So you are a dirty glitcher then? Makes sense now. I have no need to look at the leaderboards... glitched rounds do not impress me in the slightest.

I had a friend who did this too for 104 or something.

Any rounds earned in Origins by use of the "fire knife" glitch do not count in my eyes, in fact any rounds earned by straight out glitching don't count to me.

If you earn it, earn it legit. You can camp with the Sliquifier on the escalator if you want, or run around using the Jet Gun prefire trick, or damage zombies and cause them to despawn by leaving the area. But to actually glitch... eh. Doesn't count.

So you are a dirty glitcher then? Makes sense now. I have no need to look at the leaderboards... glitched rounds do not impress me in the slightest. In that case aside from the 91 round game. ive only made it up to 78 with a 4 man team without being a "dirty glitcher". Lol you sound mad. Regardless Its still a high round.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

So you are a dirty glitcher then? Makes sense now. I have no need to look at the leaderboards... glitched rounds do not impress me in the slightest. In that case aside from the 91 round game. ive only made it up to 78 with a 4 man team without being a "dirty glitcher". Lol you sound mad. Regardless Its still a high round.

I don't think he's mad, he just only respects people who play the game the way it was meant to be played. Most of us here at CoDZ are that way.

There are plenty of people on YouTube who think they're amazing (people like Obesity and Lag, huge glitcher) but all they do is glitch out the game. Sure, you may have gotten the game screen to say you got to Round 180 but if you're sitting behind a wall where the zombies can't hit you, is it fair?

My respect goes to the people who get to really high rounds because they don't make mistakes. People like KingJaq and MatoMaster get those rounds because they are so consistent. That's what true skill in Zombies is.

Take that patience you used to sit in that corner till 90 and start playing without glitches. Get somewhere! I'm sure you could if you tried.

So you are a dirty glitcher then? Makes sense now. I have no need to look at the leaderboards... glitched rounds do not impress me in the slightest.In that case aside from the 91 round game. ive only made it up to 78 with a 4 man team without being a "dirty glitcher". Lol you sound mad. Regardless Its still a high round.

I don't think he's mad, he just only respects people who play the game the way it was meant to be played. Most of us here at CoDZ are that way.

There are plenty of people on YouTube who think they're amazing (people like Obesity and Lag, huge glitcher) but all they do is glitch out the game. Sure, you may have gotten the game screen to say you got to Round 180 but if you're sitting behind a wall where the zombies can't hit you, is it fair?completely fair as long as everyone can do it. If youre trying to get high rounds like 180 with 4 people then go camp like I did its not like the zombies cant hit you. You can still easily go down.

completely fair as long as everyone can do it. If youre trying to get high rounds like 180 with 4 people then go camp like I did its not like the zombies cant hit you. You can still easily go down.

In that case, let's all just glitch cause everyone can do it. No reason to try to play the game the way it was designed to be played.

Just cause you can die while glitching doesn't make it any less of a glitch. As far as the leaderboards, if you do anything other than play fair, you are ruining the experience of zombies for anyone who does play fair and is proud of their leaderboard record. This is why there was such an uproar about the Galvaknuckles room exploit on Die Rise. I'm sure if you ask Chopper what it felt like to not even be top 100 on the leaderboards after reaching Round 100 running around like a pro, you might get an idea of what I mean.

You can go ahead and glitch im not stopping you. Only cause everyone can glitch doesnt force you to have to glitch. Your counter argument is invalid. You can always join a lobby and just play the game the way its meant to be played. You sound mad now lol youre trying to be right on something youre not.

No one is ruining an experience in zombies. Its your experience not the other players experience with getting up there in rounds.

I beg to differ. Having death barriers added to the tank because glitchers abused it saw legit player go down whenever they lagged while riding it is a ruined experience.

you can try to justify your actions all you want, but they will only fall on deaf ears. There is no excuse for glitching, and especially when doing it in public lobbies.

Youre going off topic. Again youre not helping your end.

What the hell are you talking about!? Look man, you are a glitcher, and you are obviously proud of your work. So be it.

I have had this conversation with "your kind" before, and it never goes anywhere. Good luck with your future endeavours... I am done talking with you.

Youre going off topic. Again youre not helping your end.

What the hell are you talking about!? Look man, you are a glitcher, and you are obviously proud of your work. So be it.

I have had this conversation with "your kind" before, and it never goes anywhere. Good luck with your future endeavours... I am done talking with you. lol there you go again. Hahaha you mad though?

• Tech Admin

Glitching is frowned upon by legitimate players, it's like putting brown sauce on mince and tatties (potatoes) just no need for it.

I have zero tolerance for glitchers, zero. You ruin the game when in a lobby and start glitching, if you are going to glitch so be it, do it in a private lobby that doesn't effect leaderboards, again, I have zero, absolute zero tolerance for glitchers.

• 2 weeks later...

So far....

Solo 91 around 8-10hrs, got to 60 in 2 hrs at gen1, lagged out with fire staff, lightning staff and cherry many times past 70's before i learnt my lesson.

2ppl 65 around 4-6hrs

3ppl 58 around 5-7hrs

4ppl 55 around 8hrs, we got to 50 fast but when had no ammo, we run trains for about 2hrs and the big foot pushed me out of the map by stamina track.

All legit without EE done, and none of these games took too long as you can see.

Glitchers are for pussies who dont know how to play the game and need to cheat to be able to play, there is some very clever strategies out there that are better and faster then a silly glitch.

Elemental knife glitch? wtf?!!! i can only imagine how boring this would be to bind it in to a strategy... how was your thumb after that game?hahaha

• 4 weeks later...

Round 37 playing Solo. Had a few downs which i could have prevented early on, took me 3 hours as i wasted sometime trying to find dig sites and staff parts early on. Had the ultimate ice staff which is my favourite tbh. Was running a train around the middle for most of the rounds until i ended up getting swarmed.

Every time I play this map going for high rounds I always get caught up doing things for the Easter Egg. I'll say, okay I'll make the ultimate staffs, they'll help quite a bit. Then I say Well I've come this far, might as well keep doing the egg. Same with filling the chests, getting the upgraded bro fists, beacons. Then I find myself not going for the high round anymore. lolol. I have this problem every time I play. I'll even get so caught up in getting all nine perks that I'll be willing to sacrifice a couple downs getting them, If i ever even do. XD

Highest Round: 999,999 Almost Done Freeing Samantha Solo

Everything Upgraded

All Perks Each Time Down Thew New Perk.

Thats It

Archived