Origins Highest Round

owner_101

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally dropped a nasty co-op game on origins with boombye. I downed like a mother though. Like 4-5 downs by round 17. Got a break until about 35 or 40 then got another 5-6 for a whopping 10 downs. We did 51. Top 1000 in the world at 756(boom) and 817. Aww yeee.

Just got to 41 with el Boom, Way2g00, and GRILL. It was about a seven hour game. Sadly I died at the beginning of 40 due to connection problems, but everyone else stayed on the tank as a last stand attempt, but they actually made it to 41. Then we suicided.

Just got to 39 solo running the Crazy place without staves.

I used Ray Gun Mk2 and STG both pack a punched.

I ended up having 7 perks at the end (no PhD or Mule Kick, as I don't really use them.)

I died after surfacing to stop Gen 4 from being taken, turns out a panzer must have spawned in right before i originally entered, because it dropped down right in front of the entrance of the tunnel, and after killing him I was rather injured. I tried manuevering, but it didnt quite work out.

2nd down after being revived was sort of inevitable.

Made an easy solo run to 51 my second try, with no downs running in the crazy place, but experienced the same ammo issues. Decided to upgrade the wind staff and went down trying to fill it up with the walls dropping in the crazy place. Going for a solo Easter egg run now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

74 solo doing a speed run. May go higher but not sure I can be bothered with worrying about ammo for so many rounds.

How are you doing it Chopper?

I got to round 70 on solo and had to release the drone. I ran out of ammo at the end of 64 and had to punch my way through all of round 65 and some of 66 before I got another ammo and then ran out again of 70. Could not be bothered spending 45+ mins punching through the round again.

Just wondering if you have a better strategy from 60 onwards to preserve ammunition. I sat with my back to the wall at the semtex area till 50 with just the ice staff before running the crazy place from 50 onwards.

Round 95. Was really hoping to hit 100, but it was a really great accomplishment anyways. Still top 100 in the world, and I had over 250 viewers in my stream which was absolutely amazing. The big foot strat is soo slow though I'll probably never do a high round attempt on this map ever again.

• 2 weeks later...

Round 61 then we were happy to end it after 12 hours, with probably about 1.5+ hours of breaks. 2 player game, we finished the egg in a couple hours. Both ran together down in the crazy place splitting it in half. Would come up for a new shield every so often, take out panzers and turn back on generator 4 as needed. I used the ice and lightening staff, other player used fire and wind. Didn't use drone in the crazy place, as that will activate the beam of light for the end game which makes a loud buzzing sound that you have to listen to for the rest of the game. I think I had dug up three bottles by the end, so 7 perks after losing the initial double tap. Fun map!

Round: 22

Players: ME!

Built: No staffs, Shield or Drone.

Perks: Quick Revive, Juggernog, Speed Cola and one Wunderfizz perk.

Did all challenges except fill all chests because it was too late for one hits.

No Zombie Shield? You are loco!

And how is Double-Tap wayy down at #9 on your list of perks? It doubles your firepower!!

Solo: 34

2 Players: 48

I always get the same stuff: shield, drone, all 4 staffs upgraded, jugg, staminup, mule kick, speed, double tap, deadshot (I've never gotten more than 1 perk slot from golden shovel digging).

Haven't played in a while but if been wanting to. I'm just building up anticipation so when I do finally play, its 100x better.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my highest 4 man game or origins recently, got to 30 witch isn't particularly impressive but I was playing with randoms.

My death was rather unfortunate though, I saw the robot was coming and his foot was lit up but when he came to step on me I had to reload and couldn't shoot :lol:, It was a really stupid death but in my head I had the idea of an epic escape into the robots head as the zombies swarmed around me

• 1 month later...

Round: 22

Players: ME!

Built: No staffs, Shield or Drone.

Perks: Quick Revive, Juggernog, Speed Cola and one Wunderfizz perk.

Did all challenges except fill all chests because it was too late for one hits.

No Zombie Shield? You are loco!

And how is Double-Tap wayy down at #9 on your list of perks? It doubles your firepower!!

I keep getting tripped up on that too.

Iirc, dt = fire 30% faster, waw and bo1.

Dt2 = fire 20% faster and each bullet becomes 2.

The first you bought when you reached a point where you had to in order to kill zombies.

The new version is good from as soon as you can buy it. One of the best perks in the game if you use bullet weapons.

On topic: hit 45 with the 3 staff bit before dying to the ubiquitous 'no fire' glitch. Should have played custom so it wouldn't be on the leaderboards. Now I have to beat it legitimately, which should be quite feasible for me.

Highest round is 91 with a 4 man team. Everything done.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

91 with 4 people!?!

How did you do it and how long did it take? I seriously doubt you actually did this. we glitched out the zombie boss got the fire knife camped in front of jug perk machine for 19 hrs. Started around 7:00 p.m. and it ended around 2:00 pm next day. We all lost connection to the host smh. Later found out its easier and faster if you host migrate it still counts on the 4 man leaderboards. But if you dont believe me look me up on global gamertag: st4nce n4tion

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Archived