Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

for the fire one you kill zombies near the barrels with the markings and they will catch on fire. u need to kill like 40 zombies over the lava pit with the fire staff near the barrels in the crazy place. once you have completed all 4 puzzles for each staff. you then have to complete 4 "challenges". one for each staff. the lightning staff you seach for the volt box that has the knobs you turn. the first one will be sparking orange. you turn them off in the order they appear sparking orange. their are 8 of them. once this is completed their will be a purple orb at the bottom of the circluar puzzle in the excavation mine at the bottom where the staff holders are. you turn the puzzle to where all purple is lined up in frount of you at the stairs. you will hear a sound and shoot the purple orb shoots up. the switches are no longer interactable. this completes the lightning challenge. the four wooden tabs you can pick up off the table i mentioned eairler you can each put one in the holy water in the church, also in the church their are tourches you can light on fire with the fire staff. Also in the crazy place you can now inserte the lighting staff in the purple alter thingy. once you have completed all the challenges for the other 3 staff im sure you can insert them into each of their own alter. this must unlock the portal to argartha. Help please with figuring out the other 3 challegnes for each staff.!!!!

ice challegene update. their are things on fire all across the map.what i know of is 3 carts are on fire and their is a time limit to put all 3 out. you simply use the ice staff to put them all out, in addition their are 3 tombstones that are covered in water use the ice staff to free all 3 tombstones one by the buyable mp40 at jug. the other near the tank station on the right when the tank is leving, and the 3rd is near the center of the excavation sight. once all 3 tombstones are frozen shoot them to destroy them., then line up the blue line in the spinning color puzzle when the purple orb appears shoot it witht he ice staff and boom you can now instert the ice staff into the alter also now. 2 more to go !!!

Possable wind staff challenge step. their are 3 smokey domes on the map with smoke blowing in a direction. use the wind staff to make the smoke blow toward the excavation sight. their is one near jug. on just outside the excavationsight and near stamin up. once done u will hear an audio que and a yellow ball will be avaialbe at the bottom of the excavation sight. light up they yellow line and shoot the ball. then place the wind stafff in the alter.

3 STAFFS DOWN 1 MORE TO GO.

Know objects about the fire staff challenge. it has somthing to do with the "keys"(the wood tokens you can put in the holy water in the curch, our game our 4th is glitched and we cant pick it up, letalone place it in the holy water. also their are strage marking near glowing symbols in the church. down below their are numbers and tourches you can light up. this is all the info i have at the moment.

Updated INfo

Their are 4 yellow small round things you need to have the maxis drone deployed and he will pick them up when you are in the general area. one is located at the top of the excavation sight. one at stamin up.one at the top of the church kinda. and their is one near spawn in a large fire area. he picks them all up and flyies up into the sky. it returns to the table. when you pick it back you and make it fly you can see the 4 yellow things on the drone near the head but WAIT this is MORE! you hear a audio que after the 4th is picked up. if you make your way to the PAP their is a FREE GUN TO GRAB!!! opps i thought this was an easter egg step. guess not :D lololz

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

What do we have so far? I'm just going off of what people have stated to be true, so don't mind me babbling here for a bit.

1) Samantha will begin to speak by Round 5.

2) Find all staff part locations. There are four staffs total - fire, air, lightning, and frost.

Fire staff:

[*:2mocnon0]CD: within the 1st floor of the church on top of some crates
    [*:2mocnon0]kill Panzer Soldat first time
    [*:2mocnon0]shoot down a glowing plane in the sky; follow where the part drops
    [*:2mocnon0]activate Generator 6 and the part will be within the reward crate

Wind staff:

[*:2mocnon0]CD: near Generator 5 and the entrance to the cavern, on top of a broken wagon/crates
    [*:2mocnon0]enter through giant robot going to church side
    [*:2mocnon0]enter through giant robot going through the middle of the field (near Juggernog)
    [*:2mocnon0]enter through giant robot going through Speed Cola area

Lightning:

[*:2mocnon0]CD: ?
    [*:2mocnon0]while on tank (moments after first getting on), look to the right as you are crossing the field from the excavation site to the trenches and a lone little structure with stairs will be there; jump onto the ledge
    [*:2mocnon0]while on tank (after 1st stop at tank station), look to the left when reaching the excavation site and jump onto a small ledge leading into the ruins
    [*:2mocnon0]while on tank (directly before going into church), look to the right and jump onto a small hill slope that leads to the to floor of the church

Frost:

[*:2mocnon0]CD: inside shelves within tank station (trenches)
    [*:2mocnon0]dig up dirt mound
    [*:2mocnon0]dig up dirt mound
    [*:2mocnon0]dig-dug the dirty mound

3) Once the part are collected, build the gramophone (can even be built before steps). The black disc is usually either on top of some broken wall outside the excavation site where the rounding narrow walkway is, or it's sitting inside a wheelbarrow right next to the Pack-a-Punch machine. The gramophone is inside the site as you descend down between some tables.

4) Place the gramophone on the table in the excavation site to unlock the lower levels.

5) Grab the gramophone once more and have each player go to their designated caverns. Place the gramophone on the tables and enter the Crazy Place.

6) In the middle of the Crazy Place are four elemental pillars. Only one person at a time can retrieve their crystal.

7) Once a player has their parts and crystal, go back to the lower sanctum of the excavation site and build the staffs. When all staffs have been built, Samantha will say that it is time for "Step 1".

8) Complete the challenges for each staff.

for the fire one you kill zombies near the barrels with the markings and they will catch on fire. u need to kill like 40 zombies over the lava pit with the fire staff near the barrels in the crazy place. once you have completed all 4 puzzles for each staff. you then have to complete 4 "challenges". one for each staff. the lightning staff you seach for the volt box that has the knobs you turn. the first one will be sparking orange. you turn them off in the order they appear sparking orange. their are 8 of them. once this is completed their will be a purple orb at the bottom of the circluar puzzle in the excavation mine at the bottom where the staff holders are. you turn the puzzle to where all purple is lined up in frount of you at the stairs. you will hear a sound and shoot the purple orb shoots up. the switches are no longer interactable. this completes the lightning challenge. the four wooden tabs you can pick up off the table i mentioned eairler you can each put one in the holy water in the church, also in the church their are tourches you can light on fire with the fire staff. Also in the crazy place you can now inserte the lighting staff in the purple alter thingy. once you have completed all the challenges for the other 3 staff im sure you can insert them into each of their own alter. this must unlock the portal to argartha. Help please with figuring out the other 3 challegnes for each staff.!!!!

ice challegene update. their are things on fire all across the map.what i know of is 3 carts are on fire and their is a time limit to put all 3 out. you simply use the ice staff to put them all out, in addition their are 3 tombstones that are covered in water use the ice staff to free all 3 tombstones one by the buyable mp40 at jug. the other near the tank station on the right when the tank is leving, and the 3rd is near the center of the excavation sight. once all 3 tombstones are frozen shoot them to destroy them., then line up the blue line in the spinning color puzzle when the purple orb appears shoot it witht he ice staff and boom you can now instert the ice staff into the alter also now. 2 more to go !!!

Possable wind staff challenge step. Their are 3 yellow small round things you need to have the maxis drone deployed and he will pick them up when you are in the general area. one is located at the top of the excavation sight. one at stamin up. and their is one near spawn in a large fire area. he picks them all up and flyies up into the sky. it returns to the table. when you pick it back you and make it fly you can see the 3 yellow things on the drone near the head. still unsure of what to do next for the wind step.

So far, this is what I've seen most people get far into. There are smaller things around as well but there is no pure indication as to where those tidbits belong in the steps so far.

i sent you a pm with what you need to add in to your list. Also note that i have been editing my "wall of words post" and all of the staff steps are 100% they are still trying to figure out the fire one. I think i have the answer but i cant tell them to try it. it has something to do with the cryptic order givein at the top of the church and light the corresponding tourches found/marked by the numbers on the wall.

I think it's worth noting that while I was watching mcsportzhawk stream one of his teammates discovered that after you insert each staff onto it's altar in the crazy place you must kill zombies in the crazy place in order to upgrade the staff. Once you kill enough zombies the upgraded staff will teleport to it's place at the excavation site. The upgraded staff will have spikes that make it an effective melee weapon, a chargeable blast that uses more ammo but chain kills zombies for a few seconds, and the opposite end can be used to revive from a distance with limited ammo.

I think it's worth noting that while I was watching mcsportzhawk stream one of his teammates discovered that after you insert each staff onto it's altar in the crazy place you must kill zombies in the crazy place in order to upgrade the staff. Once you kill enough zombies the upgraded staff will teleport to it's place at the excavation site. The upgraded staff will have spikes that make it an effective melee weapon, a chargeable blast that uses more ammo but chain kills zombies for a few seconds, and the opposite end can be used to revive from a distance with limited ammo.

did you see the fire staff challenge solution while watching this?(the tourches in the church/markings on the wall/ inserting all the woden tokens in the holy water. also this info you have provided sounds correct. i dident watch his stream.

"Time for step one" ... Smh. This map is just done for. I'm possibly never gonna play it again after doing the Easter Egg. (If I ever will be able to)

By the way, The Lightning CD can always be found aroung Generator 4 where Jug is. Either on a desk right next to the Random-Perk machine or on one of the wagons around the area... can't be more precise right now, but those are the only two spots I've seen them in.

did you see the fire staff challenge solution while watching this?(the tourches in the church/markings on the wall/ inserting all the woden tokens in the holy water. also this info you have provided sounds correct. i dident watch his stream.

No, they had only finished the ice and lightning challenges. They died halfway through the wind one because they were looking for a 4th target thing instead of the smoking statue things and maxis kept killing their last zombie. lol.

No, they had only finished the ice and lightning challenges. They died halfway through the wind one because they were looking for a 4th target thing instead of the smoking statue things and maxis kept killing their last zombie. lol.

if they dident finish the fire or wind staff challenge, then how did you see them upgrade their staves? can you upgrade a staff once its challenge is complete and you insert it into its alter in the crazy place.? can you upgrade the staves one by one or do you have to have all 4 in the alters in order to charage them with zombies?

if they dident finish the fire or wind staff challenge, then how did you see them upgrade their staves? can you upgrade a staff once its challenge is complete and you insert it into its alter in the crazy place.? can you upgrade the staves one by one or do you have to have all 4 in the alters in order to charage them with zombies?

They did them individually but it may be easier to do them all at once if you feel like waiting that long.

http://www.twitch.tv/mcsportzhawk/b/452556986

discovery is at 2:06:15.

demonstration is at 2:11:00.

I bet the twisty dial things around the map have something to do with the numbers in the tank room. Also, there's a stone tablet that you pick up in the building by generator 2 that can be placed in some bowl in the church (kinda stumbled across accidentally). I haven't tried this but it looks like there's a picture of a fist on it? Maybe if you do that special punch on it something'll happen

you guys need to go back to skool and learn how to read and comprehend lololz

1) Samantha will begin to speak by Round 5.

2) Find all staff part locations. There are four staffs total - fire, air, lightning, and frost.

Fire staff:

CD: within the 1st floor of the church on top of some crates

kill Panzer Soldat first time

shoot down a glowing plane in the sky; follow where the part drops

activate Generator 6 and the part will be within the reward crate

Wind staff:

CD: near Generator 5 and the entrance to the cavern, on top of a broken wagon/crates

enter through giant robot going to church side

enter through giant robot going through the middle of the field (near Juggernog)

enter through giant robot going through Speed Cola area

Lightning:

CD: ?

while on tank (moments after first getting on), look to the right as you are crossing the field from the excavation site to the trenches and a lone little structure with stairs will be there; jump onto the ledge

while on tank (after 1st stop at tank station), look to the left when reaching the excavation site and jump onto a small ledge leading into the ruins

while on tank (directly before going into church), look to the right and jump onto a small hill slope that leads to the to floor of the church

Frost:

CD: inside shelves within tank station (trenches)

dig up dirt mound

dig up dirt mound

dig-dug the dirty mound

3) Once the part are collected, build the gramophone (can even be built before steps). The black disc is usually either on top of some broken wall outside the excavation site where the rounding narrow walkway is, or it's sitting inside a wheelbarrow right next to the Pack-a-Punch machine. The gramophone is inside the site as you descend down between some tables.

4) Place the gramophone on the table in the excavation site to unlock the lower levels.

5) Grab the gramophone once more and have each player go to their designated caverns. Place the gramophone on the tables and enter the Crazy Place.

6) In the middle of the Crazy Place are four elemental pillars. Only one person at a time can retrieve their crystal.

7) Once a player has their parts and crystal, go back to the lower sanctum of the excavation site and build the staffs. When all staffs have been built, Samantha will say that it is time for "Step 1".

8)Go back to the crazy place and complete each of the puzzles fore each staff.

Fire: kill zombies over lava pit with the fire staff to fill the barrels full of fire.

Ice:Use trial and error to match the symbols above in the correct order with the ones that appear on the wall

Wind:

lighting:From left to right lable the triangles 1-12. then use the pillars next to the triangles to shoot the order out. their are 3 codes. i do not have the exact numbers aviable. but this is possable though trial and error. or by studing the symbols right next to the puzzle.

9) Special Staff challenges

A)Fire:Solution is still uknown. We do know you must light the correct tourches in the correct order. The glowing symbols are known to change every game you play.the four wooden tabs you can pick up off the table i mentioned eairler you can each put one in the holy water in the church,

B)Wind: their are 3 smokey domes on the map with smoke blowing in a direction. use the wind staff to make the smoke blow toward the excavation sight. their is one near jug. on just outside the excavationsight and near stamin up. once done u will hear an audio que and a yellow ball will be avaialbe at the bottom of the excavation sight. light up they yellow line using the switches and shoot the ball. then take the staff to the crazy place and insert it into the correct alter.

C)Lighting:seach for the volt box that has the knobs you turn. the first one will be sparking orange. you turn them off in the order they appear sparking orange. their are 8 of them. once this is completed their will be a purple orb at the bottom of the circluar puzzle in the excavation sight. flip the switches to where all purple is lined up in frount of you at the stairs. you will hear a sound and shoot the purple orb then it shoots up. the switches are no longer interactable.Also in the crazy place you can now inserte the lighting staff in the purple alter thingy.

D)ICE staff:their are 3 carts on fire and their is a time limit to put all 3 out. you simply use the ice staff to put them all out, in addition their are 3 tombstones that are covered in water use the ice staff to free all 3 tombstones one by the buyable mp40 at jug. the other near the tank station on the right when the tank is leving, and the 3rd is near the center of the excavation sight. once all 3 tombstones are frozen shoot them to destroy them., then line up the blue line in the spinning color puzzle when the purple orb appears shoot it witht he ice staff and boom you can now instert the ice staff into the alter also now.

10) Charge the staff's in the crazy place by killing zombies to feed them the zombie souls.

11)Collect the upgraded staff's?

Extra:Their are 4 yellow small round things you need to have the maxis drone deployed and he will pick them up when you are in the general area. one is located at the top of the excavation sight. one at stamin up.one at the top of the church kinda. and their is one near spawn in a large fire area. he picks them all up and flyies up into the sky. it returns to the table. when you pick it back you and make it fly you can see the 4 yellow things on the drone near the head but WAIT this is MORE! you hear a audio que after the 4th is picked up. if you make your way to the PAP their is a FREE GUN TO GRAB

6 Perks: EXAMPLE buy jug, buy mule kick, get phd flopper out of random perk machienne. thats 3. make perk machine go near speed cola OR stamin up. buy the machine for the free perk. IF THE FREE PERK IS NOT double tab buy your 4th perk(speed cola or stamin up) then grab your random perk you purched before your 4th perk. you know have 5. go collect doulbe tap out of the box as a reward for your 6th perk.

I'm Not sure if anyone has found this out but I did not see anything at all about it

If it was already said I'm sorry

But did anyone notice that where you build the staffs the Plates or Circles above the area can be moved?

There are levers around the circle above and you can move the circle plates press X near the lever and the circles move.

On each circle there is a color and it changes as it turns, also there is a corner opened with large blue rock sticking out which looks like it can be turned.

BASICALLY It looks like one giant puzzle above where you build the staffs, we tried every combination we could but we didnt know exactly what to look for so we quit messing with them.

If you dont understand what I'm talking about go to the excavation site(PaP) go down below where the "Knights" hold the staffs go to the middle blue circle and look up. The circles above you can move into some random combination which I have no Idea about.

( I wish I had a picture to explain better or something)

Once again if someone said this I'm sorry for just repeating a step in the EE.

I'm Not sure if anyone has found this out but I did not see anything at all about it

If it was already said I'm sorry

But did anyone notice that where you build the staffs the Plates or Circles above the area can be moved?

There are levers around the circle above and you can move the circle plates press X near the lever and the circles move.

On each circle there is a color and it changes as it turns, also there is a corner opened with large blue rock sticking out which looks like it can be turned.

BASICALLY It looks like one giant puzzle above where you build the staffs, we tried every combination we could but we didnt know exactly what to look for so we quit messing with them.

If you dont understand what I'm talking about go to the excavation site(PaP) go down below where the "Knights" hold the staffs go to the middle blue circle and look up. The circles above you can move into some random combination which I have no Idea about.

( I wish I had a picture to explain better or something)

Once again if someone said this I'm sorry for just repeating a step in the EE.

Yeah, that's part of a step. After finishing each staff's challenge, you go there and you spin the plates until the visible side shows the same color (red for Fire, yellow for Lightning, blue for Ice, purple for Wind, depending on whichever staff challenge you did before). When a challenge is completed, you can see a colored ball floating below the plates (matching the color of the staff you did the challenge for). Use that staff to shoot the ball, and the ball will fly up into the plates. Then you can go to the Crazy Place and insert whatever staff you just used into its respective altar. Do the same for all 4 staffs.

Just to help everyone who is trying to get this started by building the staves, I'll try and help describe the staff part locations in full. the staff parts we seem to have a grasp on, but the Records appear in multiple places so i'm trying to more accurately describe that

Wind Staff (yellow):

Record:

* near Stamin-up to the right of the perk machine

* on the ox-cart near generator 5

* (may be one other location)

Staff parts: enter the giant robots, all three contain one of the 3 staff parts

Fire Staff (red):

Record:

* bottom floor of the church stuck at the front of the Tank (tank must be absent to retrieve i think)

* entrance to generator 6 on the left on top of a box;

* (pretty sure there's one more location)

Staff parts:

* Kill Panzer Soldat one time retrieve one part

* Shoot down glowing plane and follow part where it lands to pick up

* power generator 6, part comes out of reward chest

Electric Staff (purple):

Record:

* On ox cart just outside of Jug/generator 4 area toward excavation site

* On table next to Der Wunderfizz machine by jugg

* in underground passage toward Crazy Place near Jugg

Staff Pieces:

* Jump off tank to wooden Deck just before trenches by generator 2, part is at end of trail

* After tank station, jump off tank left side toward deck near excavation site, trail leads toward part in the middle site

* near end of tank trail, jump off, acquire part in back of church

Ice Staff: (blue)

Record:

* In various places around the tank station (one to right of mystery box, one just to right of entrance on generator 2 side, on on shelf just before Tank dock exit)

Staff pieces:

* Correct me if i'm wrong, but all can be dug up from dig sites with shovels i believe?

Hope this helps be a little more concise and include more Record locations. feel free to alert if you find new record locations and i'll add

you guys need to go back to skool and learn how to read and comprehend lololz

Appreciate the salt in your (quite honestly) terribly-written tutorial. Maybe you should be the one to go back to "skool"? Thanks for the Perk tip, though! ;D

sorry max, that wasent directed to anyone in particualr. But it needed to be sorted togeter a lot better then it was. And yes i do have horrable writing skills. if you want you can take the information and write it up neatly :D

this also just popped up. WTF is it lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZ3NTX1lYA

9kZ3NTX1lYA

Okay, someone mentioned that when using Zombie Blood, they heard Samantha saying "Step 1: Secure the key".

After watching DalekJD's video above, I heard her saying "Step 3: Rain fire".

But... Wasn't that Reznov's plans to escape Vorkuta in BO1's campaign? :shock:

Step 1:

Build the Phonograph:

- Get Disc (Tank Station near Generator 2)

- Get the Phonograph

Build the 4 staffs:

Fire Staff:

- Get disc

- Shoot down plane (Has to be raining)

- Kill Panzer Soldat

- Reward

Wind Staff:

- Get disc (Near Generator 6)

- Go inside of Odin, Thor, and Freiya

Thunder Staff:

- Get disc

- Collect parts from the platforms via tank

Ice Staff:

- Get disc

- Dig up dig sites (Has to be snowing out)

After crafting all 4 staffs, pick them up and Samantha will say that step 1 is complete.

"My father couldn't save me, you can. He promised me. When the final steps are taken, the gate to Agartha are going to open. My father said the staffs aren't powerful enough. The power is in the ancient rituals. Go into the chamber of secrets. This is step 1"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2:

Go to the Crazy Place with all 4 staffs and solve the 4 riddles

Fire:

- Fill the cauldrons by killing zombies near the cauldrons with the fire staff

Wind:

- Align the symbols properly with the wind staff

Thunder:

- Play the piano in order corresponding to the chords on the wall with the lightning staff (Treble Clef)

Ice:

- Hit the symbols in the correct order with the ice staff, the blue block on the wall has some representation as to which order you need to do it in.

Samantha will say, "Step 2: Ascend from darkness!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3:

The Keys:

While in zombie blood mode after step 1, you will hear a quote saying "Secure the keys." The 4 keys are the elemental orbs that you receive after completing each elemental challenge.

The Lighting Challenge:

Switch all of the sparking dials into the proper positions. Once done, go to the staff room and line the blue highlighted parts of the wheel up with the orb. Once you shoot the orb it will fly up and the rings will reset

The Wind Challenge:

You will shoot the the 3 balls around the map that have smoke out of them with the Staff of Wind.

Maxis Drone Step:

You will find 3 yellow circles around the map:

- Generator 6

- 1 in the tunnels

- Other one is unknown

You will need the Maxis Drone to destroy the 3 yellow circles.

Go to the staff room and align the blue highlighted part of the ring over the wind orb. Shoot the orb with the wind staff and the orb will fly up and the rings will reset.

The Fire Challenge:

There are 3 torches under the church:

When you find them, there are the numbers on the wall, the torches are on top of them, shoot them with the Staff of Fire in the correct order. You will then need to go back to the staff room and align the blue highlighted part of the ring over the fire orb. Shoot the orb with the fire staff and the orb will fly up and the rings will reset.

Order: Changes every game.

The Ice Challenge:

There are 3 flaming wagons around the map:

When you find them, you will shoot them with the Staff of Ice and they will be unlit. Do them within a certain time to do it properly.

Now find the 3 tombstones:

When you find them, shoot them with the Staff of Ice. When you do that, the tombstone will turn blue-ish/purple and you break them by shooting them with a normal weapon. After that go back to the staff room and there will be a ice orb. Shoot the ice orb with the staff and it will fly into the sky and reset the rings.

The Ultimate Staffs:

- Go to the crazy place and put all the staffs in the spot where their crystals were.

- Pick the staffs back up and they will be upgraded

Once you have the staffs all upgraded you need to put them inside of the robots.

Odin > Wind Staff

Thor > Thunder Staff

Freiya > Ice Staff

"I'm not safe here, hurry! Only the giants can break the seal"

The Cypher:

- After wielding all of the Ultimate staffs you will need to decipher a message. The message is located behind the map on the wall in the workshop, next to the workbench.

Place the tablets, located in the tank station by spawn, inside the holy water located within the church. When all 4 tablets are placed you will need the new Bracers, rewarded from the box. You then go to the holy water and punch the tablets.

Edited from Se7en Sins