Origins EE "Little Lost Girl" Written Steps + Staffs

Ehjookayted

"Ultimate Staffs" may just be an alternative name of the staffs. It may just be that you have to as an individual player obtain all of them at some point or something like that.

I'm just saying. Don't want to see people going on another "second route on TranZit" scenario.

But best of luck to you good folks for doing what I find to be a quite tedious task of working out the Side Mission.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ultimate Staffs" may just be an alternative name of the staffs. It may just be that you have to as an individual player obtain all of them at some point or something like that.

I'm just saying. Don't want to see people going on another "second route on TranZit" scenario.

But best of luck to you good folks for doing what I find to be a quite tedious task of working out the Side Mission.

I have held and used(only 1 used on zombie) all 4 staffs and didn't get the achievement which is what made me think there could be something else to them

You guys who are interested in the EE, MrRoflWaffles, LiamFTWinter, Mr Dalek JD and Noah 9sorry not familiar with his YT or twitter) are making some good progress right now. they are in Milo's twitch stream http://www.twitch.tv/mrroflwaffles

Definitely making some headway on this :)

How far did they get?

I had some stuff to do at work so i'm not sure, but they were ?underground? im assuming at the teleporters of different colors/elements and had seemed to have figured out 2 or 3 of the puzzles down there. i only got to watch a little bit but they always have a quality stream and are very kind and funny to watch and were doing well so i wanted to make the stream known. being that its been out 12 hours and there honestly hasn't been a whole lot of progress made it seem, looks like this will be a hard one to crack

hello,

So we found out that in the church where the tank is, there are a few torches with numbers. My guess is you need to power those up with the fire staff? And we also cannot find the last pieces of the red staff, and the yellow one,anyone have an idea where/when they spawn? We found pieces while diggig, killing some zombies (mostly the robotzombies that run after you) and for the purple one you can jump of the tank at some places. The blue ones are the easiest to find, they are all near where you can find the blue disc. If you know more or want to try the easter egg my gamertag is the same as my nickname here.

Oh yeah;

Probaly known already but those boxes who takes the souls of zombies when you kill them, there should be 1person at each one and then kill zombies together i guess

hello,

So we found out that in the church where the tank is, there are a few torches with numbers. My guess is you need to power those up with the fire staff? And we also cannot find the last pieces of the red staff, and the yellow one,anyone have an idea where/when they spawn? We found pieces while diggig, killing some zombies (mostly the robotzombies that run after you) and for the purple one you can jump of the tank at some places. The blue ones are the easiest to find, they are all near where you can find the blue disc. If you know more or want to try the easter egg my gamertag is the same as my nickname here.

Oh yeah;

Probaly known already but those boxes who takes the souls of zombies when you kill them, there should be 1person at each one and then kill zombies together i guess

For what I highlighted check this thread

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35607

Also for the boxes you can take your time with them and do whenever you wish. Can be 1 or 4 of you there but easier with 1 as zombies are split.

Place the gramaphone under the pack-a-punch intrance which opens where you build the staves pljs mule kick then go get al the parts to the stavees an pick up the gramaphone go to the "crazy plcea" and set it there opening to the last parts of the staves on little colum like things then r porocks will falle aftr each pick up, then go buold the staves, its best todo this on lower rounds with one or two zombies so you dont die go build the staves for each player then go back to the crazy place and allow each player o stand under their corrasponding staff light....this is as far as i got...maybe activtes the radiom sorry for the bad spelling btw...my phone is messing up bad

Me and my group have manage to place two staff's in the the alter room below, we are unsure what to do with the fire and the air staff's any help would be appreciated.

This is the electric one. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BStnU2tCAAAWrM7.png:large

If anyone has any idea on the other two we would love you

Edit* This is the ice one https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BStuWF6CcAAfvcc.png:large

You got them in the alter room below? Mind me asking how you managed it?

I have been watching Relaxing End play, and their is quit ALOT you can do on solo. I believe we may have another Solo easter egg!!

someone try this out soon maby? then again we dont know of the rods help sam for SURE. most lily though. i wounder what step is after upgrading the rods hmm??

also we must open the gate way to free her. where is this gate way anyway lol? i have yet to see one. maby its one of the things in the crazy place?

ok just to keep you updated im playing with itscanny and we have 3 ultimate staffs was stuck on the fire one tho :/ its 3:05 am tho and our game just finished so we are gunna sleep and 1st thing in the morning we should commentate w/tut on them for you and link we will continue tomorrow, happy hunting

ok just to keep you updated im playing with itscanny and we have 3 ultimate staffs was stuck on the fire one tho :/ its 3:05 am tho and our game just finished so we are gunna sleep and 1st thing in the morning we should commentate w/tut on them for you and link we will continue tomorrow, happy hunting

So I'm guessing that image of the Wind Staff Wheel is out of the question?

once again sorry but i wasn't recording but we are 90% sure it changes every game or it would be to easy, i was the one using the wind staff and i tried many ideas, after they failed and i was low on ammo i sprayed and it worked so it came down to luck, hopefully we can recreate it and find a pattern soon but i just spammed until all of a sudden it worked, sorry i couldn't be more help

Did you see the link I posted? Im wondering if it is different every game.