THREE GIANTS?!?!

Jolteon

I'll have to research it, I swear I saw three giant robots before....

I looked all over google and found no images, we were shown three robots before though, there is no way I knew that ( I come here for all info) without seeing it.

We were. In the poster.

Right here (kinda hard to see but there none the less):

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like TranZit...why everyone hated it I'll never know. I bring that up because Origins will be just as big as TranZit. Why else is there a Tank in the Map you can ride?

Tranzit was awful because it was too repetitive: get here so you can build/buy this, to get this, to go all the way back to town to do this, go to the power station to do this, so you can do this.... The jet gun was by far the worst wonder weapon to date, being the ONLY one incapable of taking out trains of zombies from one stationary location. Pack-a-punch was impossible to open in solo without making at LEAST two trips back to the bus depot. It's buggy and laggy as IDEK in the fog, lava was a horrible nuisance, and above all, the denizens were a horrible parasite to the map...

While origins looks to be as big as tranzit and laggy still, it does look like the denizens, jet gun, lava and repetitive back-tracking are severely diminished.