Zombies story PDF/legitimacy

Hi guys, this is one of my first posts on this forum so please forgive me if i make mistakes XD. I was looking for the zombies story, any info on how far along we have got on it, all in one place such as a pdf or word file?

ALSO

I was wondering why Treyarch haven't released on official story or actual info on this, and how i could trust whatever i'm being given ( without sounding like an A**hole :D )

Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Grill.

Wow thats pretty sweet, do you think they will release the story when its final officially?

I highly doubt it. They didn't after Moon, so I see no reason why they would now.

Because the story is still ongoing at the moment? ^

The story is always ongoing. Even after Moon, where the world was blown up, it SEEMED like it was the end, yet still more came. I bet that'll be what they'll do again. It's the end of a season, so to speak. A Season Finale.

They could always put the story out in the future, though. Nintendo did it with the Legend of Zelda timeline. Now that we have a clear cut beginning they could fill up some of the gaps. I'd honestly doubt that they'd put one up anytime soon, though.

Agreed, not anytime soon, but i can see it being a REALLY good extra for the prestige edition. You know a little hardback booklet, some cool concept art of guns and characters etc, you know, add a few in game tokens and camo's and you've got your £60 right there! XD

I like how u spelled out the format of the ongoing story and process , and if treyarc is listening to us right now everybody wants MORE video sequences!!!maybe if you complete the main Easter egg of a map would be innnsaine. As this storyline has progressed these short 30-60 second videos age given us so much information. I for one without these clips would be lost trying to picture the events in my head , they are great reference when getting lost in the Z . There are endless possibilities , BUT..... The events that have happened are concrete, set in stone (time mechanisms or not) make videos of the events taking place , leave there own separate Easter eggs we won't be able to figure out in those. it's gammers like me who spend just as much time playing as in my head that have built this huge following and a company like treyarc has figured out a whole new form of success in this industry, to listen