Did you know *Buried*

way2g00d

You can keep the perk bottles that the witch drops, allowing you to horde them up for when you really need them, i.e. after just going down.

So after we kill the witch and get the bottle, it will never disappear? I read here that LEROY switched drops tend to do have the same effect. Didn't know about this. +1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can keep the perk bottles that the witch drops, allowing you to horde them up for when you really need them, i.e. after just going down.

So after we kill the witch and get the bottle, it will never disappear? I read here that LEROY switched drops tend to do have the same effect. Didn't know about this. +1

Using Leroy's switched drops trick is exactly how you do it. It's just that it also works with perk bottles ;)

So like the title says, post a few not commonly known things for this map.

I'll start.

Did you know...

1 You can kill the witch using Leroy.

2 You can kill Leroy.

3 You can buy the LSAT in the first room and not fall off.

4 You can get more than 3 quick revives in Buried.

5 You can pack a punch at round 1 without using Bank or Gun Locker.

Your turn. If you feel like you learned something remember to add Brains for fun. :)

How do you buy it and not fall?

1. Leroy can change a drop.

2. It's possible for a player to buy the Ray Gun off the wall.

3. There are less guns in the Mystery Box in Buried than there are in any other map.

4. Characters have an uncensored and censored versions of most if not all of their quotes.

5. It's possible to get 6 perks on Round 1, given the circumstances.

6. If you have Mule Kick and you go down, it is possible for you to lose your first or second weapon instead of the third.

Correction to # 5. You can get 7 perks on round 1. Don't forget about the ballistic knife ghost tip.

So like the title says, post a few not commonly known things for this map.

I'll start.

Did you know...

1 You can kill the witch using Leroy.

2 You can kill Leroy.

3 You can buy the LSAT in the first room and not fall off.

4 You can get more than 3 quick revives in Buried.

5 You can pack a punch at round 1 without using Bank or Gun Locker.

Your turn. If you feel like you learned something remember to add Brains for fun. :)

How do you buy it and not fall?

You simply have to be quick.

When someone goes down, put the timebomb down and immediately rewind time. Whoever was down will now magically be revived instantly.

To clarify.

#1. If you use the time bomb while anyone is bleeding out, they all get back up. Like the PaPed ballistic knife.

#2. If you use it while people have bled out they spawn back in.

In both cases they have lost their perks, except in #1 if they have the tombstone persistent upgrade.

1. Leroy can change a drop.

2. It's possible for a player to buy the Ray Gun off the wall.

3. There are less guns in the Mystery Box in Buried than there are in any other map.

4. Characters have an uncensored and censored versions of most if not all of their quotes.

5. It's possible to get 6 perks on Round 1, given the circumstances.

6. If you have Mule Kick and you go down, it is possible for you to lose your first or second weapon instead of the third.

Correction to # 5. You can get 7 perks on round 1. Don't forget about the ballistic knife ghost tip.

Thanks, I forgot about that. I fixed it. :D

@ Veid- Good to know man, sirens kick ass btw love the avatar :lol:

You're welcome, and yeah Lilith is pretty badass. 8-)

The big guy's name is not Leroy. I can't remember who, but someone affiliated with zombies said that he would block whoever called him Leroy and that it was not his name.

If you run too fast into other players, it will down the both of you.

Picking up the little ammo drops from the Vulture Aid perk makes your Paralyzer cool down faster.

When you try to destroy the fountain in front of the church and by the witch's house, the grenades will sometimes glitch through the fountain completely.

His name... is LENNY.

As for fun facts: the Ray Gun Mark II (in my experience) is much more common on Buried than it is on any other map. (I've had better luck with it recently though, so maybe a patch has since made it more common. Or maybe it just doesn't like me.)

Also, @yourmapper, who said you can go from 0 to 250,000 points using the bank, this is technically untrue. 250,000 is the maximum amount that can be stored, yes, but there is a 100 point withdrawal fee for every 1,000 points withdrawn, meaning you lose 10% of whatever you withdraw. So, if you were to withdraw the maximum 250,000 points, you would lose 10% of that (25,000), so really you can only go from 0 to 225,000 points.

/endmath

I was amazed to see the more than 3 quick revives that way2go mentioned. I made it to 60 last night solo, and committed suicide when I got my 4th quick revive from the ghosts.. Is it infinite amounts?

I've got QR more than once from ghost in single game.

Regarding the power-up forever trick, would this be considered a glitch or not? I mean, it doesn't seem like an intended feature. But I wouldn't want to start using it for high rounds and be called a glitcher.

I dunno. I feel like Treyarch would've patched it a couple weeks ago if it were considered a glitch. Really it's more of an "exploit", in my opinion - that is, using a game feature to your advantage in a way that the designers didn't necessarily intend. Hey, that's how training got its origin ;)

At this point I feel like it's a glitch but not very much known in the community or has been exploited since the wonder weapon itself was way overpowered pre-patch. Question is does having drops forever benefit you so much in high round? Probably not. Because we don't have a high round wonder weapon that is based off ammo. Still I would see it as something that needs to be corrected. Thanks for bringing that out Rissole, It's something I wanted to stress ever since I learned about it.

I was amazed to see the more than 3 quick revives that way2go mentioned. I made it to 60 last night solo, and committed suicide when I got my 4th quick revive from the ghosts.. Is it infinite amounts?

I've got QR more than once from ghost in single game.

I got FOUR quick revives total from the Ghost.. I always thought solo max amount of QR you could get was 3.. I'm guessing I could have gotten even more if I didn't kill myself..

Also an interesting note.. I went to paralyze myself off the PaP ledge, since I was committing suicide anyways.. I floated down, and there was a hole in the wall.. I guided myself in, and it respawned me outside the Gazebo, by Stamina, through the hole the zombies spawn out of up the long staircase.. It was weird.. It DID take all my perks though, and I had perma-tombstone. There may be more down there.

I got QR after I had fully used all my revives. More than one occasion.

Anyways I always wanted to jump in that hole to see I can fly out of it but it did not work. The thing about respawning after you jumped in hole is common. It did that in moon (or any suicide point) where you commit suicide and have quick revive left. It would generally respawn you close by in your case it was stamin up.

I know that when you get revived by ballistic knives you don't get the benefit of the Tombestone Persistent Upgrade, but it still isn't completely gone. Next time you go down with perks and get revived regularly, you will still have the upgrade.

I've still no idea how you lose it, nor have I lost mine ever since originally getting it.

Also now we know how to lose tombstone Persistent Perk which is by falling off a cliff or jumping down the hole?

Honestly ive never fallen through the hole on buried (neither the fountain or PaP) but i have died plenty of times by falling off the map on die rise and i have never lost my tombstone persistent upgrade, im really happy with it because i never have to buy my perks back :D