Did you know *Buried*

way2g00d

So like the title says, post a few not commonly known things for this map.

I'll start.

Did you know...

1 You can kill the witch using Leroy.

2 You can kill Leroy.

3 You can buy the LSAT in the first room and not fall off.

4 You can get more than 3 quick revives in Buried.

5 You can pack a punch at round 1 without using Bank or Gun Locker.

Your turn. If you feel like you learned something remember to add Brains for fun. :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leroy can kill players.

You can fly part of the way back up the slide to processing.

Put the python in the fridge on any other map and it turns into the Remington New Model Army on buried. (AKA Mega-beast Django gun.)

You can teleport back to processing and fly to the LSAT if you missed it the first time.

The vulture aid elixir HUD icon glows green when you pass through green smoke.

Leroy can kill players.

You can fly part of the way back up the slide to processing.

Put the python in the fridge on any other map and it turns into the Remington New Model Army on buried. (AKA Mega-beast Django gun.)

You can teleport back to processing and fly to the LSAT if you missed it the first time.

The vulture aid elixir HUD icon glows green when you pass through green smoke.

I did not know Python turns into new model army. That's +1 to you my friend.

When Leroy runs back to his cell after being shot, beat him to and and if you either have Booze or Candy he'll start following you like nothing happend. (otherwise he'll shut the door on you and you'll have to find the key again)

When someone goes down, put the timebomb down and immediately rewind time. Whoever was down will now magically be revived instantly.

Did you know... on PC:

There's a 99.9 percent chance of Leroy gliching out at some point during you game. (Stuck, fall through map, game not registering that his cage is locked thus never spawning a key)

If prominent members like you are going to call him such an idiotic name, it's no wonder such a large percentage of players get his name wrong.

And here's another fact: the Ray Gun in Buried is different from every other Ray Gun in every other level.

While I normally call him Sloth, there hasn't been an official name given. I don't see anything wrong with Leroy. It's kind of a country name and he does look like he's from the country. And he does go charging into places like Leroy Jenkins.

If prominent members like you are going to call him such an idiotic name, it's no wonder such a large percentage of players get his name wrong.

And here's another fact: the Ray Gun in Buried is different from every other Ray Gun in every other level.

While I normally call him Sloth, there hasn't been an official name given. I don't see anything wrong with Leroy. It's kind of a country name and he does look like he's from the country. And he does go charging into places like Leroy Jenkins.

The developers specifically stated that while he has no official name, it is NOT that. And I honestly find it offensive to use such a name just because some big Youtube user told people to use it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say +1 to way. I didn't know he could kill witches.

@MMX you're absolutely correct, and I really need to get out of the habit of calling him that. I say it in-game because "The Friendly AI" is a mouthful and Leroy is more of an MLG call-out because you can say it quickly. But when writing it out, in an environment free of the stress of zombies, it's inexcusable. That being said, I feel guilty. :mrgreen:

Anyway, the show must go on.

You can shoot the hat off of a zombie's head.

The time bomb's idle animation freaks out when you attempt to restore a save point before actually saving one.

Always Running makes references to Abracadavre, beauty of annihilation, coming home, and carrion.

If you dive into someone firing the paralyzer you dive like 20 feet. (Discovered accidentally with Delta.)

The developers specifically stated that while he has no official name, it is NOT that. And I honestly find it offensive to use such a name just because some big Youtube user told people to use it.

who the hell cares what anyone calls the big guy? seriously? lol he has no official name, so i can call him whatever the hell I want, the only thing that is important is that other people know what youre referring to with whatever name you choose to call him. jesus

I do agree that leroy is not the proper name. However, i do believe that everyone is entitled to name him what they want. What matters is that we know who he is and what he does. Anything else beside that will lead to arguements.

Okay so heres my list

1. U can duplicate money (pm me if u wanna know how!) with the timebomb

2. You can also get a second perk from ghosts using timebomb.

3. You can jump gates with the paralyzer.

4. All persistent upgrades are on this map

5. Even if someone dies on round 50, if you set a time bomb just before his death, you can go bak and he will get ALL his stuff back.

6. *IMPORTANT* sometimes the gate during the ee that has the last switch will not spawn. Do not panic.

Just go back through the house or portal.

7. I dont know howthis happens yet, but sometimes adter the last ghost is killed, you will get 2k back.

Ok people, lets put definitions of these "secrets".

How in the heck, can you kill The Big Guy? And how can he kill you?

We tested something last night that is probably already considered common sense but I'll post it.

Had a teammate disconnect from the game after a time bomb was thrown, he came back into the game and we tried to reset the time before he dropped to see if it would restore his weapons and perks, it did not. :lol:

Landing on someone's head with the paralyzer will result in a double KO so to speak. In the same way you could dolphin dive on someone laying in a corner. If the feet touch anyones head it thinks you're trying to glitch :evil:

1. Leroy can change a drop.

2. It's possible for a player to buy the Ray Gun off the wall.

3. There are less guns in the Mystery Box in Buried than there are in any other map.

4. Characters have an uncensored and censored versions of most if not all of their quotes.

5. It's possible to get 6 perks on Round 1, given the circumstances.

6. If you have Mule Kick and you go down, it is possible for you to lose your first or second weapon instead of the third.

EDIT: You can actually get 7 perks on Round 1. :o

1.4. Characters have an uncensored and censored versions of most if not all of their quotes.

quote]

That is for Die Rise too, and probably Tranzit. I never hear the censored versions, or I am not paying attention. Maybe if you choose the violence filter at the beginning of the game, it disables the explicit quotes from zombies too?

4. Characters have an uncensored and censored versions of most if not all of their quotes.

That is for Die Rise too, and probably Tranzit. I never hear the censored versions, or I am not paying attention. Maybe if you choose the violence filter at the beginning of the game, it disables the explicit quotes from zombies too?

I'm not to sure about the other maps. I've only heard all of the dialogue from Buried. Also, the filter not only censors violence, it also censors language aswell. So, I'm sure it does in zombies too.

To correct some misinformation

When you say the last / yellow switch will glitch and not spawn during the Easter egg sometimes is incorrect, it's actually in the maze bushes and not on a door, there but hard to find.

The big guy does not die when you run him off of the PAP ledge, he immediately respawns in the jail house.

To correct some misinformation

The big guy does not die when you run him off of the PAP ledge, he immediately respawns in the jail house.

Big thanks for clearing this. I have never done this but seen a video. Is it possible that this was changed after the update or has it always been like that.