golden ray gun?

I have only seen one video one this and it has a million links. Is it true or bs?

I am on the step where you shoot the bodies on the warden's office. Instead of showing me the golden gun, some strange music played. Am i doing something wrong?

I did the town pap, let the pap eat it.

I got the ray gun in motd, now I'm supposed to shoot the upside down guy in the head once, the other body in the head 3 times.

I did that and got strange music, but no flames/image of golden gun.

Do i kill brutus or did i do something bad?

Thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My ray gun wan not gold through until pack a punched it. I was wondering if anybody has ever gotten golden guns while playing black ops 2 zombies. I was playing survival in town and the guns I was playing with were the RPD and the ray gun. I pack a punched my RPD and when I got to round 15 or 16 the gun suddenly turned gold. I uploaded the pictures to my integral. If anyone likes to give it one look you must connect with me I give you more details about it.

Don't tell me you watched the Jimbothy video and took it as true...

Yes.

(face palm, head desk, body floor)

Like when buried came out and people knew how to get back up to the start area and the guy was whipping out a ray gun like the m14/or shotgun gave you a ray gun some how.

At least i doubted that one.

I just wanted to add that all guns when upgraded in Alcatraz become partially gold. Parts of the gun get the satanic camo, but the remaining parts that don't get that camo gain a golden tint to them. So if you upgrade the Ray Gun normally in Alcatraz, it will become half-golden, if that is any consolation. But so does the M14. And the B23R. And the RPG. And everything else that appears in this level.

• 2 weeks later...

to bad that actualy works it is the olimpia hust have no tally marks on ur emblem buy olimpia shot all ammo out two to three times an d bam like the ray gun gods get tired of watcing you buy ammo for a crap gun and replace it.

only til round ten though. really works

Well alright then!

Thanks all for posting.

• 1 year later...

Your supposed to pap the ray gun, let the pap machine eat it, go to MOTD and get ray gun. Shoot the deputy in the head 1 time. Shoot the Warden 3 times in the head, then get the golden ray gun thingy look, then kill Brutus with no help, then get down and die.

Edited by BO2zombiesboss
spelled things wrong