A thrown zombie's meat can be HIT.

BinSys

A thrown zombie's meat can be hit. This is a new rule for Grief mode.

Yesterday, we have also accidentally discovered it, when we have been playing at grief mode. This was confirmed after BO2 was updated to 1.13. Before 1.12, zombie's meat could be caught. I have already reported it to viewtopic.php?f=137&t=28015

The film is here.

WVHrY1av1Sw

How to hit it

You can hit the zombie's meat using your knife.

You can also control the direction. So you may be able to put the zombie's meat to a player who throws it. :D

Thank you for reading this. If this result has already reported at elsewhere, I'm sorry for this report.

NEW!

We have a new information for this. The rule of zombie's meat is as follows.

1. A thrown zombie's meat can be CAUGHT, when a player throws it to a player of same team.

2. A thrown zombie's meat can be HIT, when a player throws it to a player of opponent team.

If you notice other rule for this, please let us know! :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. So they finally fixed the slow glitch by changing what happens when you knife it?! Great find, Bin.

Thanks bro!

Yes! I think that the slow walking disappears from 1.13 update. You can attach the thrown meat to other players by hitting. ^^

^ I've noticed the press square thing flash up for a split second recently.

Interesting find Bin very cool. Had trouble getting meat grabs lately, although saw a friendly grab from the other team recently.

I'm not sure but i thought i saw something funny happen like this recently but forgot to check the replay. A meat was coming straight at me from a lower level of cellblock ,came into my line of fire and it seemed like i shot it away with the start pistol -like the auto aim locked to it- and it sailed over me, don't know if this is correct or not - maybe i knifed, i was on instakill as i remember thinking i narrowly dodged a grab there. Any idea if you can shoot the meat in the air?

I was playing Grief on Borough yesterday, and an enemy threw a meat at me. He barely missed, but for a split second I saw a "Press Square to ______". Have you seen this before?

Yes! "Pree square" is displayed at that time. But that is wrong. You can catch or hit using knife. If you have customised your controller, you may be able to do by pressing square button.

^ I've noticed the press square thing flash up for a split second recently.

Interesting find Bin very cool. Had trouble getting meat grabs lately, although saw a friendly grab from the other team recently.

I'm not sure but i thought i saw something funny happen like this recently but forgot to check the replay. A meat was coming straight at me from a lower level of cellblock ,came into my line of fire and it seemed like i shot it away with the start pistol -like the auto aim locked to it- and it sailed over me, don't know if this is correct or not - maybe i knifed, i was on instakill as i remember thinking i narrowly dodged a grab there. Any idea if you can shoot the meat in the air?

It's a nice information. That may be a hidden rule! We will try it. But I think that it looks so difficult. ^^;

Thank you for your information!

I have yet to successfully pull this off. I've gotten the "press x" indicator, but but when going back in theater mode to slow it down, the "press x" just doesn't appear.

We cannot see the "press x" at xbox or "press square" at ps3 on the theater mode. It can be seen under only real time playing. I don't know why.

Currently zombie's steak can be hit or caught by knife action. But if other difference effect can be seen by "press x" or "press square", I want to see it.

• 1 month later...

Hey Bin, not been on for a while but just wanted to say you can definately still get the other team to grab the meat on town, managed to get two people to grab it a couple of weeks back.

I think hitting the meat must be specific to Cellblock (no idea about burroughs never play it) or its just to do with timing. Since i saw your vid i have been knifing anyone with the meat on the other team but i have never managed to hit it...