The Paralyzer

Delta

In the new Grief map, the Paralyzer is available.

You can do everything normally with it, flying, gliding, killing, all that good stuff.

But then you can also use it as a weapon against your enemies.

For instance, I had the Paralyzer and was corner trapped by two enemies, so I decided to see if I could fly out. Instead of flying out, I hit my head and fell on top of one of the enemies, downing us both.

So, you can use this like dolphin-diving onto a prone enemy. This trick is, you have to be in a semi-closed area (corner) with a roof above you.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, there are a quite a few barrier glitches in Grief on Borough that are easily accessible using the Paralyzer. Other than that, it is an excellent weapon, especially since you can fly everywhere.

Last night a guy was sitting on an invisible ledge out in the path between the barn and bank.(straight out from jug) and was just sitting there for a few rounds. I jump knifed him off from behind as I ran through with a horde and he downed...So satisfying!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, there are a quite a few barrier glitches in Grief on Borough that are easily accessible using the Paralyzer. Other than that, it is an excellent weapon, especially since you can fly everywhere.

Last night a guy was sitting on an invisible ledge out in the path between the barn and bank.(straight out from jug) and was just sitting there for a few rounds. I jump knifed him off from behind as I ran through with a horde and he downed...So satisfying!

Awesome! Ive seen a bunch of people do that... Just makes the fun go away.

Makes me wish the head choppers were in the grief mode. Then you and another team member could place them at the same time and he would only be able to pickup one, and should go down.

• 2 months later...