How to use the trample steam to cause grief/ or help you out

TheBSZombie

All though I dislike that the trample steam is placed inside this map because it helps glitchers a lot, I still have found some ways for it to help me and my team out. Here are some ways that I have used it.

To knife- Knifing while having this piece of equipment increases a LOT. you can use this during the first couple rounds to knife those zombies faster than they hit you. You can also use this in the pesky knife fights between you and the other team.

To run fast- Just like knifing, you can run super fast with the trample steam out. Running fast can help you get across the map to revive your buddy, get out of tight situations when training or to get to a fire sale faster than the enemy. Another thing this is useful is those fights with the other team when you are racing to a door way to block the other team from entering it.

To camp- There are numerous places that you can place down the TS to assist you while camping.

To get out from being trapped- Say you are trapped in a room by a snotty enemy teammember. All you have to do is place a TS down at their feet and you can fling them out of your way.

Get across the to other areas of the map. Yes just like in die rise you can use the TS to travel the map in a faster way. Rather its to get to a downed teammate or to a doorway that hasn't been opened, these help.

Heres my favorite thing to do..

Block the PACK A PUNCH

While you can't actually block the pack a punch for good, you can make it very hard to access the Hold x (Square for ps3) to pack a punch button. If a member of the other team tries to pack a punch in a rush, it can cause a down and possibly a lost weapon if they are not revived fast enough.

In the above video you can see the above strategy in action.

Another thing to do is place down a trample steam on a downed enemy. This can cause the enemy team to have a harder time to revive the person that was down.

Hope you like these tips, if you have any more feel free to share.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice strategy video (if that's what it can be referred to).

Placing it in front of the Pack A Punch sounds like a good strategy.

But I still don't understand why they put the Trample Steam in Grief, everybody knows it's just used to glitch.

This is a nice strategy video (if that's what it can be referred to).

Placing it in front of the Pack A Punch sounds like a good strategy.

But I still don't understand why they put the Trample Steam in Grief, everybody knows it's just used to glitch.

If you get into a lobby where people are not glitching, then its fun to use it. But most of the time (3 out of the r games I have played) people have glitched while using it.

ps3 so not played the new map, yet. Bored of the old maps so i really can't wait to play the new one, especially now i know there are tramplesteams!! Your vid/tactics looks good and this looks like a proper grief map!

How many players can have the tramplesteam? Is it out the box/wall or you build it? Do they fall apart after a while/can the other team smash them?

• 3 weeks later...