Error: Exceeded maximum anim info

i_am_bud

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Did you use the Paralyzer on the witches? Some people have reported that using it would create an absurd number of witches inside the mansion and crash your game. Of course, it seems to have been fixed at this point but it may linger around for those who did not receive the hotfix.

It just happened to me at round 47. I stopped using claymores altogether because die rise would mess up all the time on me.

All I had this game was head chopper and petrifier, but I think mine crashed because i had candy in hand and leroy was approaching.

• Administrators

I was playing last night with a friend and we had about 15 ghost lady's coming out of the mansion at one time, all within like a foot of each other. I don't remember if we had the Paralyzer or not, but it seems that we were lucky to not have it crash.

I just finished a 2 player game with all equipment but no more than 6-7 claymores.

Of course it's the same error, with round 32 just starting...

I think I need to figure out a map wide training strategy, so I don't use equipment.

It's almost like if you want to do well on this map, then you can't use the equipment on it.

This error drove me insane. My friend and I were playing a 2 player game the day the map came out and we made it to round 44 and got the error. We still finished ranked #1 and #2 but we could have kept going. We were trying for the top in 4 player as well and got the same error. :/ only made it to like #125. I haven't gotten it since that day and I've made sure to use less mechanisms.

Yeah I had this giant hairy rhino testicles last night when we were in the shooting range part of the Easter egg.

Mother truckers.

Anymore p*ssing around by treyarch and they'll start losing there players to that other classic viva piñata.

Because I need to clear my weed.

Say whhhhaaatttttt

• 2 years later...