No Thanks

Tried grief on Buried just now. Was kicking ass, all perks, three papd weapons, somewhat good teammates, round 13...

Then everyone lost connection to host.

Check my stats for grief on buried, now I have one loss. How the fuck? Penalizing me when i had the most kills, most headshots, and didnt go down once?

No Thanks. I'm sticking to the regular maps.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that Grief on the Buried was good so I gave it a shot. Might have another go at it, since it was pretty fun.

Up until getting frustrating by losing the connection.

If anything, when this happens, it should be a win for both teams.

Not our fault the game isnt set up to just pick another host and keep on playing with 3 vs 4.

The Grief W/L system is screwed. I believe that if you disconnect from the host, it shouldn't count as a win or a loss.

And I started keeping track of my wins and losses once Cell Block came out. 12-5 on Cell Block (I don't play it often) and the leaderboards say that it's 11-14. It's ridiculous if you ask me.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah its no good, i don't think thats right.

I was in a game and the other team had all died, and most of them rage quitted leaving just 2 players a pair playing splitscreen on the opposing team.

And it came up above "Survive To Win" as usual.

And then after 2-3 minutes the guy who was playing splitscreen on the opposing team left the game (of course he was the host...) causing Host Migration next thing i know im at the lobby with a loss.

So now im sitting here with 12 losses and only 2 of them being actual losses.

• 2 months later...

If you guys "Grab" host before the game even begins non of these things will cause you a loss AND no one but you has the ability to cheat via lagswitching. If they jump into a glich you have 2 options. One keep turning rounds untill they get bored and leave or two, jump in the glich with them and kife them into a death barrier.

Good luck :D

Also grief is so much more fun in a 8 player custom game with round 20 starts. I myself hardly play pub's anymore. so boring the first 20 rounds.

Ugg.... I had a game of grief today...

It was great, two of our teammates left at the beginning, and the other team was all noobs and one decent player...

That decent player got the paralyzer....

After 20 rounds of losing my other good teammate to lag, and still getting 50%more kills then him (i had 900 he had 600) all because he could camp in the stupid courthouse while I was forced to run the whole map...

Seriously, whomever gets the paralyzer has only one way of loosing: Lagging out... It's SUPER OP..... But that's how the game is, and why I prefer cellblock grief! :twisted:

Ugg.... I had a game of grief today...

It was great, two of our teammates left at the beginning, and the other team was all noobs and one decent player...

That decent player got the paralyzer....

After 20 rounds of losing my other good teammate to lag, and still getting 50%more kills then him (i had 900 he had 600) all because he could camp in the stupid courthouse while I was forced to run the whole map...

Seriously, whomever gets the paralyzer has only one way of loosing: Lagging out... It's SUPER OP..... But that's how the game is, and why I prefer cellblock grief! :twisted:

If it ever comes down to a 1v1. Go up in the tunnels where you pick up the remminington shotgun in buried right above the barn. he will get 99% of the zombies and eventual mess up and die.

If the enemey has the paralizer its always good to play wiht a reliable teammate so you can steal it from them when they PAP it. or get the ballistic knives and grief the shit outta him

• 2 months later...