Buried Easter Egg Lag out What Happens Help!!!

Ok so my team were halfway through the richtofen EE and someone lagged out he joined back but what does this mean in terms of progress. We are still doing everything like normal. Im just worried he wont get the progress and we wont be able to do the extended ending??? Can someone please answer, what will happen if someone lags out.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the guys in my group lagged out when we were on the Sharpshooter step, he re-joined, we completed the EE and he got the achievement for 75G. However, the box in the courtroom show's he doesn't have it done and the world map shows he doesn't have it done.

Sorry, but it looks like you may have to redo it to get the 'final' ending.

One of the guys in my group lagged out when we were on the Sharpshooter step, he re-joined, we completed the EE and he got the achievement for 75G. However, the box in the courtroom show's he doesn't have it done and the world map shows he doesn't have it done.

Yeah I just used my team. That was a group of friends.

I hope I don't have to re-do it, because I re-joined a game I left. I did everything, and was only gone for 5 minutes. But I didn't get the light, and I'm not sure about the world map. I'm sure Treyarch will fix it in a patch. If not, well, I will be ticked on doing it again.

that right there answers my earlier question of why my tranzit icon wasn't lit up for me but I finally got it redone :D

finally. now I only have buried

• 1 year later...

You've messed everything up, the only way to fix this is to re-do the COTD and shangri-la easter eggs, then blow up the earth again. From here re-do the easter eggs for tranzit and buried but NOT die rise. Link only the buried-->Tranzit and Tranzit--->Die rise cards. Then get perms-flopper and find a way to flop back up on the area where the LSAT is. Complete the origins easter egg and leave when samantha says "I know", then have the weasel win in a 3 player game of MOTD. Lastly return to transit's nact on round 100 to fight zombie hitler.