The Unofficial Buried Reference Guide

CGZombies

Well we thought it would be best to have a place where everyone could see all the things they need to know about the map, Buried. Here you go:

-PARALYZER

-Ray Gun Mark II

-Ray Gun

-Remington New Model Army (Not Wonder just NEW)

-Time Bomb

-Monkeys

Firstly, this gun is awesome. You can use it for crowd control. The second thing is you can fly with it, like over obstacles. Simply aim at the ground begin shooting (hold the trigger) then jump. Works well for getting into the Gunsmith without breaking the debris.

This gun is a tremendous upgrade. Works well on collateral kills.

Same gun, updated graphics/design. The version in this DLC looks sexy.

This gun is so much fun to play with. When PaP'ed this gun becomes Sassafras and you then get double the points per kill. So instead of getting 100, you will see two 100s awarded to you.

Anytime you get this you should lay it down. When you get a Max relay it. Be sure to relay it once you get a Max Ammo. (One time we didn't and got stuck, i.e. the game froze)Other than that this thing is awesome for money games.

Same as always, temporarily distracts zombies.

-Grenades

-Paralyzer

-Head Chopper

-Raygun (Original)

-RPG (High Rounds)

-Mustang and Sally (High Rounds)

Note:Sometimes it is difficult to make crawlers when you don't have Raygun, Specially when you are using Mark 2 it is impossible. You can try out Head chopper. Warning, do not use it on walkers, they move too slowly and die in it, always use a runner when you are trying to make crawler using head chopper.

Tip: Be sure to lead Leroy away before making any crawlers using 'nades.

All parts are the located withing the General Store.

Is located in the Witch's house. Once you are making your way back (when you come out of the maze and go left) when you reach the stairs on your right side in the corner closest to you.

Three parts for the table can be found in the barn. Go inside the barn go downstairs. There should be a door on the side closest to the Gunsmith. Buy it and the Radio, Power Box, and Board should be there. Return to Processing using the portal per the method described above. The table is built on the Left Side (if facing the windows). The Stone will be on the ground here.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33110

First one is when you slide down at the beginning from processing on the right side. Second one is in the Candy Shop, in a barrel (side with the cash register). Third one is in the House in the Double Tap area in a corner.

By General Store (Across from it)

Above Sheriff's cell

Quick Revive (Where you first slide down)

Speed Cola (Courthouse)

Inside the Maze (2 Possible Locations)

Next to Mule Kick

Juggernog - Next to Leroy's starting place.

Speed Cola - Courthouse

Vulture Aid - Church

Quick Revive - As soon as you slide down in the beginning (catacombs).

Double Tap - As soon as you enter the house on the right.

Stamin' Up - At the end of the Maze.

Mule Kick: Gunsmith upstairs

Is found at the end of the Maze, down the spiral staircase on the left side.

If you see that the lights are on from outside the house, it means that perk bottle can be obtained via the mini boss round. (Should be every 5 rounds)

During the mini boss round, zombies do NOT spawn, it will last as long as you keep one witch alive.

If you go to the Saloon and get a bulls-eye on the dartboard, then head through the house, on the way back from the house you will come across a witch playing a piano, if you tip her, you will receive a free perk.

Every time you kill a witch you get more grenades and Claymores if you bought them.

Persistent Upgrades A.K.A Perm-a-Perks

Falling down from somewhere that give you a significant amount of damage but does NOT kill you will give you this. Allows you to have resistance against the Ray Gun (Original), Explosives, and if you dive to prone from a high enough spot you will make a big explosion around you.

Good: If you hit the box and get a GOOD weapon (Ray Gun, Paralyzer, HAMR, etc.) a bear will appear, and you will get an increased chance of getting GOOD weapons.

Bad: If you hit the box and get a BAD weapon (Snipers, SMR, Ballistics, etc.) a bear will appear, and you will get an increased chance of getting BAD weapons.

The Hillbilly A.K.A Leroy A.K.A Simple Jack A.K.A Woody Harrelson:

Bank (Behind the Deposit Locker)

Court Room

Next to Sheriff's cell

Saloon (Up the stairs inside a little room)

Can only be found in candy shop. It could be any room.

NOTE: If you still don't see it, then it could be with another player or you reached the round cap which is normally based on # of players.

Inside the cell.

Saloon: Inside the saloon it can be found on any of the tables or by the Bar.

NOTE: If you still don't see it, then it could be with another player or you reached the round cap which is normally based on # of players.

Candy can be bought in the Candy Shop at the cash register. Make sure the other candy has been used otherwise the option won't come up.

Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the box slot desired, and he will do the rest

Give Him the Candy while you are near the crawler and he will do the rest

Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the buildable desired, and he will do the rest

NOTE: If you place one part at a buildable he will build the rest of it there, very useful for putting specific buildables in a specific location i.e. putting the Flag in the Courthouse and making him build there, will force him to build the Trample Steam there.

Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the chalk, and he will do the rest

NOTE: This is Random

Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the box with a weapon present, and he will do the rest

Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the drop (Max Ammo, Nuke...) and he will do the rest

Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the box and he will do the rest

If you feed Leroy candy next to a Subsurface Resonator Leroy will bring a Turbine. Sometimes he may even bring a Trample Steam or other buildables.

If you give him the Booze he will break barriers. The fountain in front of the house (Not the Maze) can be broken, when it is "broken" it will be spouting water.

Booze can be bought in the Saloon at the cash register. Make sure the other Booze has been used otherwise the option won't come up.

Achievements

If you break the Fountain in the Maze with a Ray Gun e.g. shoot it, it will break. Do this after making Leroy break the fountain in front of the house. You will see a green portal in the fountain out back, if that is showing the PORTAL is active. Jumping in returns you to the starting location, where you build the NavTable.

Use the Subsurface Resonator (something like that) and power it up with the Turbine. Kill 10 Zombies with it.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33831

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33300

Strategies

Weapons: AN-94, HAMR, Ray Gun (Either) or Paralyzer, and Claymores (Time Bomb is a bonus)

Buildables: Trample Steam

People: Works well with 2-4. Solo is fine but a little bit more challenging.

1.Put the AN-94 and Trample Steam in the Courthouse.

2.Get at least Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double Tap, and Mule Kick.

3. PaP your weapons.

4. Lay Trample Steam upstairs left side. Put claymores leading to the stairs. (Working back from the left side towards the stairs)

5. Camp at the bottom of the stairs so the zombies don't spawn upstairs.

6. The claymores are used as a detection system, if it goes off you know zombies are about to trap you.

7. If things get bad, just run upstairs and jump towards the Jail Cell. Run a circle back to the Courthouse.

8. (Optional) Making the box in the Courthouse permanent.

Strategy by: PatrolinMexican (CGZ)

Special Thanks: way2g00, TheBSZombie, My Little Dash, TheNathanNS

Videos for these topics will be released by us, on our YouTube channel soon. In the meantime if you have anything to add just comment below, thanks!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Construct Build-ables (Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the buildable desired, and he will do the rest) NOTE: THIS IS RANDOM

I actually tested the randomness of this and this can be controlled.

If you place just one part to any of the buildables before you have Simple Jack build it, he will complete whatever has been started. i.e. If you want the Head Chopper in the Courthouse, just find one of the parts for it like the large blade, build the blade at the courthouse table, then bring Simple Jack to the table and feed him candy. He will finish the Head Chopper.

Aside from that, this is a nice quick reference guide. Thanks!

If you give him candy you can do the following:

-Get Perks for Free (Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the perk desired, and he will do the rest)

Like, a perka-cola perk? Is that true? Can I give him Candy and he'll just give me Juggernog? If so, that's awesome! Can you use it to get a fifth perk a cola?

If you give him candy you can do the following:

-Get Perks for Free (Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the perk desired, and he will do the rest)

Like, a perka-cola perk? Is that true? Can I give him Candy and he'll just give me Juggernog? If so, that's awesome! Can you use it to get a fifth perk a cola?

This was not something we had tried yet, but we were told it worked. Just tried last night, and sad to say it doesn't.

-Construct Build-ables (Give Him the Candy while YOU are facing the buildable desired, and he will do the rest) NOTE: THIS IS RANDOM

I actually tested the randomness of this and this can be controlled.

If you place just one part to any of the buildables before you have Simple Jack build it, he will complete whatever has been started. i.e. If you want the Head Chopper in the Courthouse, just find one of the parts for it like the large blade, build the blade at the courthouse table, then bring Simple Jack to the table and feed him candy. He will finish the Head Chopper.

Aside from that, this is a nice quick reference guide. Thanks!

Good stuff will add the info into the reference guide.

Box locations:

By General store.

Above Sheriff's cell.

Quick Revive.

Speed cola.

Inside the Maze.

Tip for those who like to hit the Box often;)

As soon as you get Leroy out, give him candy next to the box. Box will never move and you will never waste a drop on fire sales.

Box locations:

By General store.

Above Sheriff's cell.

Quick Revive.

Speed cola.

Inside the Maze.

Tip for those who like to hit the Box often;)

As soon as you get Leroy out, give him candy next to the box. Box will never move and you will never waste a drop on fire sales.

Added, thanks Way.

Another thing a friend told me was...

You can get rid of Leroy. Give him Booze next to the pack a punch hole facing away from it. :lol: He will be gone for ever. SO make sure you have everything open.

Giving Leroy candy by perk machine never gives you free perks, even if you have money. This was tested.

It is also false that if you get revived while carrying a candy you only lose one perk.

It never worked. You go down you lose all perks. This would be so op. SO I assume this was either quickly fixed by Treyarch or the video is fake.

I'll keep this list up to date. Thanks CGZ for updating.

Another nice thing to add would be all the jail cell key locations, spawn locations for booze, and spawn locations for candy. Just a thought.

Key locations:

Bank (Behind the deposit locker)

Court room

Saloon - Up the stairs inside the little room.

Next to Sheriff's cell.

Booze locations:

Inside the cell.

Saloon: Inside the saloon it can be found on any of the tables or by the Bar. You could buy it at the bar for 1000 points. If you still don't see it, then it could be with another player or you reached the round cap which is normally based on no. of players.

Candy: Can only be found in candy shop. It could be any room. Once you reached the cap you need to buy it at the register for 1000 points. There is a cap per round.

About buildables: If you give candy to Leroy he randomly makes a buildable that's available. It's a time saver if you don't care about money. But if are picky about buildable locations be sure to carry a part for that buildable and lead leroy to that table and feed him candy.

About Chalk: I noticed if you give Leroy candy next to ? sign and at the Chalk pieces he places the guns of our choice. If you give him candy at two ? gun signs and give him candy next to chalk pieces he will add more than 1 gun at a time of your choice. For this I had the gun smith door open.

Leroy only locks himself down when you shoot him or nade him. You can avoid the lockdown if you reach the cell before him and stay inside it while he is in. Then you can cool him down and he will walk out even without a candy/booze.

You can rush Leroy by constantly knifing him, he breaks after 5 seconds so be sure to turn back if he is not following you.

Not sure if this is added to the original list but you can give money using knuckles behind the withdrawal desk.

Something I noticed about the box: When you get green sparks on the box it can be a good or bad thing. Last night when I got green sparks, a teddy showed up. Then it gave me a snipers, s12, smr and left. After every 3-4 hits. So be aware. It's best to lock it down by its first location using Leroy.

Another thing I noticed if you feed candy next to resonator Leroy sometimes brings all your items. Yesterday I got a turbine and Trample steam. Trample steam magically appeared where as I saw Leroy carrying me a turbine as expected.

Another nice thing to add would be all the jail cell key locations, spawn locations for booze, and spawn locations for candy. Just a thought.

Key locations:

Bank (Behind the deposit locker)

Court room

Saloon - Up the stairs inside the little room.

Next to Sheriff's cell.

Booze locations:

Inside the cell.

Saloon: Inside the saloon it can be found on any of the tables or by the Bar. You could buy it at the bar for 1000 points. If you still don't see it, then it could be with another player or you reached the round cap which is normally based on no. of players.

Candy: Can only be found in candy shop. It could be any room. Once you reached the cap you need to buy it at the register for 1000 points. There is a cap per round.

About buildables: If you give candy to Leroy he randomly makes a buildable that's available. It's a time saver if you don't care about money. But if are picky about buildable locations be sure to carry a part for that buildable and lead leroy to that table and feed him candy.

About Chalk: I noticed if you give Leroy candy next to ? sign and at the Chalk pieces he places the guns of our choice. If you give him candy at two ? gun signs and give him candy next to chalk pieces he will add more than 1 gun at a time of your choice. For this I had the gun smith door open.

Leroy only locks himself down when you shoot him or nade him. You can avoid the lockdown if you reach the cell before him and stay inside it while he is in. Then you can cool him down and he will walk out even without a candy/booze.

You can rush Leroy by constantly knifing him, he breaks after 5 seconds so be sure to turn back if he is not following you.

Not sure if this is added to the original list but you can give money using knuckles behind the withdrawal desk.

Something I noticed about the box: When you get green sparks on the box it can be a good or bad thing. Last night when I got green sparks, a teddy showed up. Then it gave me a snipers, s12, smr and left. After every 3-4 hits. So be aware. It's best to lock it down by its first location using Leroy.

Another thing I noticed if you feed candy next to resonator Leroy sometimes brings all your items. Yesterday I got a turbine and Trample steam. Trample steam magically appeared where as I saw Leroy carrying me a turbine as expected.

Nice and updated. Thanks way.

Original post is coming along nicely.....

How about a "Sticky"?

It would be nice if that happened.

Updated for:

How to get grenades

Double points for kills using Sassafras (PaP'ed Remington New Model)

Lights on in the house meaning

Stickied!

The thread could use bit of formatting where the giants abilities are listed and the strategy. All Caps is not needed. Use line breaks if needed.

Rest of the thread looks neat and readable. And v informative.

I made a post for solo strategy for starters. I will add it here today along with other updates.

Solo strategy for starters (No bank balance or gun in locker).

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33660

Good work CG.

Way, do you think the Spoiler BBCODE would work better? We could BBCODE all the how-to's and then the viewer can just click the one desired. This would decreases the space of the post, and make it easier to read. I plan to do it and copy the original post. That way if things don't turn out as planned we can always restore it.