Highest Round on Buried!

way2g00d

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Solo - I quit out at round 60 the other day. Camped in the Jugg corridor. I used the Parilyzer, Ray Gun MkII & Mustang & Sallies. In the higher rounds I used the resonator to speed things up a bit. The Resonator is the 1 hit hoard killer in Buried. "round the hoard up & use the resonator - Hoard gone!

There are multiple campsites on Buried. Use the Parilyzer & when it overheats, stand in the "green mist". Or just use the resonator.

It was hard to get on the leaderboards. I had a game where I was on round 25 & may wife disconnected the modem. I was on round 30 & got a title update. At round 53 I paused to watch a movie, came back & my Xbox had turned off! So when I got to 60, I quit.

I also buy the LSAT every game now.

I got to level 75 playing solo and gave up because rounds were lasting about 30 minutes a piece & it was 11am in the morning & I was too tired to go on. I can post proof later on if needed.

What strategy was you doing? Im guessing the saloon method because round 99 took me about 18 minutes. A little less than that actually.

My new record is 99. 3 zombies shy of 100 till my cat turned off my xbox

On Buried it was round 50, Currently on round 65 and im going for round 115 will post proof when i finish ( a couple of days )

Messed up and died at Round 83, still a goo run, not uploading video just look in the 900's on the leaderboards for XBL

did a 50 rounder last week solo. prob won't do it again. its a fun map to just mindlessly slay zombies on for hours, but it got boring quickly for me, much more so than mob of the dead and die rise. 50 rounds is like 35,000 on the leaderboards too, so its pretty clear how easy this map is

44 solo. It is really easy. But i love the variety; you can camp or train, use buildables to get over 30 without any credited kills, the unlimited booze Easter egg on round one makes it easy, the petrifier makes it easy, unlimited points from the time bomb make it easy.

But i absolutely love playing this map.

SOLO

before yesterday my highest was 21- basically just running around.

yesterday decided to try the general store camp mode. made it to 38. died because of mental error (mule kick). switched to wrong gun. by the time i got the Petrifier out, they were on me.

camped in Courthouse beside Speed Cola for first 20 rounds. then camped on general store roof using Petrifier/vulture ade method.

have to admit it got extremely boring. you basically do not move more than 5 feet during an entire round. overall time was 3.5 hours. i messed around alot in the earlier rounds. i honestly don't know how much further i could've went. was almost relieved when i finally died.

round 38. 2228 kills. 70 headshots. 3 revives. 4 downs.

39, on a three player custom match, no tweaks to the difficulty or anything, I usually just play custom.

We died because we were not letting The Big Guy hold the crawler, and when round 39 started, I was in the maze, on the second night of playing the map. Needless to say I was lost and got swarmed pretty quick, my team followed suit shortly after :lol:

So close to 40!

64 solo. Quit after 9 hours. It didn't seem like they were gonna get me anytime soon.

7464k 919 headshots.

Courthouse stairs. Head chopper up the steps for the occasional sneaky zombie.

Edit: gt is Unmazing

Edit 2: i used guns until around 43ish, then paralyzer. Hit bombs whenever i could.

Archived