Highest Round on Buried!

way2g00d

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you guys are all animals, I've tried the map about 3 times now (my friends house) and the highest I got is 16. Anybody know I good training spot? I was watching syndicate go earlier but it looked like even he was just winging it with the paralyzer :/

On a side note WTF IS WITH THE MARK II? I LITERALLY HAVE NOT PULLED THAT THING EVEN ONCE, ON ANY MAP!?

Yesterday I got to round 27 with three randoms at about 7 a.m. EST.

So I tried again at night with three friends and we got to round 28.

Here is a video. The video's quality is good, but the sound is awkward. I just got an elgato yesterday and I'm still working on the sound configurations.

This video was kind of a 30+ fail video/comedy. If you enjoyed, subscribe, I've got about 3 more COD zombies videos I need to upload. I have to upload some team camping spot strategies and tactics, so stay tuned.

I already have a glitch spot video uploaded.

Got to Round 44 on Solo, camping in the mines. Kept using the time bombs when I got down until I ran out of them and stop caring. I'm telling y'all... Solo is the worst on this map. Too damn boring.

My game was 188 minutes long, so... I kinda don't wanna record all of that just to prove I went to Round 44.

On leaderboards:

1P: 19

2P: N/A

3P: N/A

4P: 21

On custom games:

1P: 23

2P: 20

3P: 17

40: 37

I wish custom games counted. I find that playing with friends, I get a lot futher than playing with randomers.

You could play public matches with friends. Just need to add a dummy controller for it to count as 2 player game then terminate the guest account as the game is ready to start.

we just went to 31 with me, mattywagon, eternal, and a clan mate (4P)

Caddyman, guess you forgot I was on here. ha.

I also hit 34 solo over the weekend pretty easy, just wanted to get to 30 so after that was just trying new things to BS some.

Archived