Double XP Weekend 6/28-7/1

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah i noticed that later on!  Pretty awesome, i think the last time they had 2x xp going for both last and current  seasons game was back before MW3 if i remember correctly, and they had 2x XP going for BO1, MW2, and WaW, because in MW3 you got an extra token or something for each game you prestiged in over that time.  I thought that was a fantastic idea and great marketing.  finally prestiged again during that time in MW2 and got max prestige on BO1 thanks to that weekend

Strike zone 24/7 was so much fun, for once my k/d was never under 1 lol. Finally got a chance to break my 60 kills record on dom. and 40+ on Drop zone.

Extinction also seems too easy when played with ppl with mics, double xp is always nice, can't believe my stats were reset. Takes forever to get to those ranks ine Extinction.

i wish they would do a double xp week, because i am rarely free on the weekends yet have untold amounts of free time during weekday evenings

Ditto, weekends are busy and not much to do on weeknights other than hitting the gym, Lately I am scanning for tv - shows once the baby duties are over.

Currently watching Masters of Sex  and loving it *TMI*

i wish they would do a double xp week, because i am rarely free on the weekends yet have untold amounts of free time during weekday evenings

Ditto, weekends are busy and not much to do on weeknights other than hitting the gym, Lately I am scanning for tv - shows once the baby duties are over.

Currently watching Masters of Sex  and loving it *TMI*

I believe they did a double XP week once before, but i don't know what the occasion was.  But again, i stress they should leading up to AW launch do a FULL ON DOUBLE XP WEEK ON ALL PLATFORMS FOR ALL GAMES COD4 - GHOSTS!  how awesome would that be!  to go back and have a little more traffic on WaW or Cod4 or BO1 and get to prestige another time or two?  Thats one thing i absolutely loved about MW3 (only thing probably) was the double xp leading up to it and getting an in game perk of some sort for prestiging in the past games.  I thought that was brilliant and excellent marketing

• Moderators

Fun fact: On CoD4 for PS3 they never turned double xp off since the last double xp weekend before MW2 was released. haha

I mean it doesn't really matter since you get in a challenge lobby more often than not if you play some domination but oh well. 

I liked how it would show your previous CoD prestige in both Blops 2 and MW3. Frankly I can't remember if Ghosts does but if not, It would be nice to see that again. It's nothing major, but it makes you feel good knowing you can still show it off when you shelf it for next years release.

I liked how it would show your previous CoD prestige in both Blops 2 and MW3. Frankly I can't remember if Ghosts does but if not, It would be nice to see that again. It's nothing major, but it makes you feel good knowing you can still show it off when you shelf it for next years release.

Wait where does it show this in BO2???

• 2 weeks later...

@ it's for BO2 as far as I know. That's why I put it in this section, in this thread ;)

Well.

Shaddup

A little late, but it is for Ghosts and BO2 until around noon today.

Unfortunately I didn't quite get to prestige, but made it to 51 i think on BO2

ill try and go ahead and prestige tonight or tomorrow i guess

lol I just played Blops 2 most of the weekend. Went from 38 9th prestige to 34 10th. First game I've ever actually made it to 10th and it's not even technically the last prestige anymore lol.

nice!

its funny, I've never made it past 3rd prestige on any of the IW games, but i maxed out on black ops 1 15th, and i prestige mastered in BO2 in like 6 months, then did a "fresh start" and am on 6th prestige now almost 7th.

not a coincidence lol