my favorite character

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite character used to be Sal, but after watching that exact same video a few weeks ago, it changed to Billy. Their backstories is what did it for me.

Sal worked his way to the top of the food chain the Mob for power. I first thought he was the noble, developed leader, but instead, he's more of a greedy manipulative man.

I first thought Billy was the aggressive, underdeveloped character, However, his backstory says differently. Billy joined the Mob for his mother. He never told his father what he was doing, and they had no idea he was actually the one bringing money into their poverty-stricken home. How about that for noble and developed?

na sal still my favorite character, as been since first time played the map, jst reminds me of a godfather, and as a godfather fan jst reminds me of a old skool don like michael corleone and even more so vito michael corleone, both wich would of been sik characters in this map also :P

Weasel because I can relate to his character, or could. It took a long time to get respect in the industry I am in, the whole time I felt I was capable of greater things so I instantly felt bad for him. Doesn't get the respect he deserves but when he is needed, everyone comes to the Weasel :lol:

what industry you in? if you dont mind me askin that is

Professional tattoo artist, a lot of old school tattooers hate the younger generation, so I enveloped myself in the history and over the years you gain a little respect for knowing the old ways...nothing like a mob gang but pretty damn close! :lol:

WOW! thats a wicked job to have, you should post some of your work mate id like to see it :) i had a tattoo kit once, sold it now tho, was something i wanted to get into before, but never got round to practising

& its like alot of industrys you have to stick at it, & if you want something bad enuff your get it :)

Sure, if that's alright with the mods here ( I got a warning on activision zombie forums)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.161760663845914.29861.100000359438178&type=3

I'll remove it if it's not cool to post.

And anyone notice on the Mob of the Dead map picture, Weasels is the only character that doesn't look scared/worried? I'm sure it was not intended but it always looks to me like he is so sure of himself and everyone else is got a WTF face, especially Billy he looks like someone hurt his feelings.

Sure, if that's alright with the mods here ( I got a warning on activision zombie forums)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.161760663845914.29861.100000359438178&type=3

I'll remove it if it's not cool to post.

And anyone notice on the Mob of the Dead map picture, Weasels is the only character that doesn't look scared/worried? I'm sure it was not intended but it always looks to me like he is so sure of himself and everyone else is got a WTF face, especially Billy he looks like someone hurt his feelings.

I used to do tat's with my cuz'n , but the pressure and stress was too much too handle. Now, I just stick to drawing posters and small picture's. Maybe I'll return someday, when I'm ready.

• 1 month later...

Sal has got to have the worst voice acting of any character to ever appear in zombies... :lol:

Mine's gotta be Weasel. You can tell he's not a bad guy like the others, his life just hasn't gone the way he wanted it to. Plus, his lines are nice. Starting a game solo: "Oh no, oh no, oh what's happeniinnnnngggg?"

Also, the high-pitched scream he does when he gets hurt :lol:

Sal's my favorite. Great voice, got's some fantastic lines and they nailed his character perfectly.

Same with Finn and Weasel. Billy.. not so much, he doesn't stand out as much as I'd hoped.

Weasel's definitely the most interesting.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...