Old Maps For Black Ops 2

Arighty lads, I know people are talking about this, but wouldn't it be nice if we could have the old maps, ( Verruckt, Ascension, Call of the Dead, ect...) in black ops 2?

A wile back Treyarch made downloadable cameos for the multilayer, right? Now with just a bit of tweaking why couldn't they do the same thing with the old maps, it wouldn't be a waist of time either. There are 14 different maps and if they were all on sale for like 3 U.S dollars, (240 Microsoft points) each that's 42 bucks for all of them or because they are are sold separate you can just buy the ones you want. I think that it would be a brilliant plan, let me know what you all think about it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i wanted to play those maps i would just pop in my copy of blops or WaW. 42$ for old maps sounds absolutely ridiculous. They've already added the WaW maps to blops. They can't just keep adding the old maps to every new call of duty.

They're better off spending time and resources for new maps than re-adding old maps (that aren't even that old in the first place).

• 1 month later...

Honestly, not sure why so many people have a problem with this. I mean, yeah I can see the frustration with the fact people want them working on new things instead of rehashing the old, I completely understand that concept. It's a bit far-fetched for them to bring back ALL the old maps or even just the Black Ops maps.

However, what would be wrong with, say perhaps a "Greatest Hits" map pack of sorts. Includes only the best of the best maps from the previous two installments. Maybe something like, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, Nacht Der Untoten, and Ascension? A bit more plausible at least.

Just a thought. Personally, I would buy that.