Who are we? - Zombies Storyline - A Fan made Story.

WHO ARE WE?

A fan made Short Story

Germany – Breslau. This is where my journey started.

My name is Dempsey -- people call me Tank. And I have seen the impossible creatures. I have seen the unspeakable monsters. And I have fought the unimaginable daemons.

I and a group of comrades were told to investigate strange goings on in Breslau, Germany. A factory names “Waffenfabrik” was the objective in hand. We were told little to no information. We were just told to investigate, and shoot on sight if needs be.

My name is Nikolai. A communist Russian. I live for my country and I fight for its empire. I was told by my commander to take some of my friends and officers and investigate an unknown named building.

We believe that this was a large German military base, where experiments of any kind were going on. Of course, these are all speculations. We would need to go in and investigate to truly know what is going on there.

My name is Takeo. A lone Japanese officer. I have been recently investigating the goings on at Waffenfabrik, Breslau Germany. The military group 935 and other unknown military personal have established there forces here. I must investigate what this military base is up to. For the greater good.

My name is Dr. Edward Richtofen. I am second in command here at Waffenfabrik. And I know what is truly going on here.

I am currently working on a project that requires a lot of bodies. Lucky for me then, we have some prototypes ready and I heard we’re going to have some visitors soon. OH JOY! – What is it? Oh yes! I’m coming Maxis! – bleeding swine!

Episode 2 - Coming Soon in "Where are we going"

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic