Why no one likes turned:

I've seen a lot of people hate and look down upon turned... It's not that bad a mode... It's not the game, it's the map!

1: The map is pathetically small and confined, finding players is too easy and easy to rush the living...

2: There needs to be a way to eliminate the gun game of the map, or at least do this:

You hold two weapons at a time: Kill one zombie changes the weapon you're not holding, however the weapon still continues to drop in quality until you have a starter pistol as your secondary...

3: Players and zombies are too easy to kill... It seams whenever I play, I can swipe all I want at the human but he will always be able to shoot me, and when I'm the human, it takes like 3 shots to kill a zombie! If it took 3-4 swipes to take down a human and zombies had an equal increase in HP, it would be more fun...

4: Weapons in diner are awful... Why not amp it up a bit? Like say... A single am where all the weapons are wonder weapons, going from the ray gun, to the seliquifier, to the blundergat, to the acid gat, to the jet gun, and whatever other wonder weapons we'll have between now and then as well, EMPs replace grenades (without a monkey power up)

5: Darkness is also a problem, it seems all players stick to the shadows and can't be seen because of it...

6: More drops: Maybe a tomahawk for the player, a meat that would slow zombie's or distract them like a monkey, a fire sale that would give a person all their guns back.... A audio clip drop that turns everything black and white, making zombies harder to see and hear,,, A second cure drop that could make more then one zombie a human, but the humans could kill each other as well...

7: More maps: Here are a few ideas:

Die rise: on the roof of the dragon building... Players could hide on the lower level, upper level, or even in the rafters, but you will eventually be found... Elevators inactive...

MOTD: I think a great place to run this is the dockside and tunnels... All the way down the spire, to the gondola area... Loads of areas to escape zombies, but where to stay put?

That's my proposition to trayarch, tell me what you think!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned had the opportunity to be a popular game mode, however I feel it was presented wrong.

I agree with all of the list. However you missed one.

The speed of the zombies.

It's a joke while your reloading/changing weapons. You've got a 99% chance that if you have 3 zombies coming for you and you killed one, while your changing to your next weapon.... BAM! Your a zombie.

Turned had the opportunity to be a popular game mode, however I feel it was presented wrong.

I agree with all of the list. However you missed one.

The speed of the zombies.

It's a joke while your reloading/changing weapons. You've got a 99% chance that if you have 3 zombies coming for you and you killed one, while your changing to your next weapon.... BAM! Your a zombie.

Agreed... Maybe the zombies would stop in their tracks while you get a new gun? That may level the playing feild...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I mean, Yeah, Turned just might have some potential if they did something with it. It should have been on different map like you said, something new. I didn't like it too much though in general and that's in part because of seeing the view through the zombie's eyes. And maybe they do really see us as that in code, but it was just weird and way too much like Halo's infected.

• 3 months later...

Don't know if they changed the way it works or not but the first and only time I played Turned, it fucked my stats up pretty badly. 

I feel like this mode could've been much better accepted if it didn't count on your stats.

I mean, those who actually want to improve their rank and whatnot strayed from it because it's a stat-killer.