Golden Gate Bridge -No Mans Land

Wouldnt it be cool if we got another game type for motd where we did no mans land on gg bridge?

We have a huge amount of similarities anyways from the original area 51 to the gg bridge.

-a teleportation machine. This time its in the shape of chairs instead of a platform.

-no drops. In either of the two sections do we have drops

-bosses have spawned in with us. Brutus spawns in with the zombies on gg bridge and dogs spawn in area 51

-no extra guns

-a pack a punch

If i tried to make more similarities they would be stretching.

But moon was soooo fun with the extra "gamemode" and im sure it wouldnt be too hard to code the gamemode. Maybe add a random perk bottle in the back. Maybe add phd to the mix of jug/speed cola. Or hell make it fun for everybody and have all the perks back there lol.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well, they did bring back No Man's Land by creating the Golden Gate Bridge. It's an amazing area that offers the same obstacle paths as NML did, but without all that sticky mud (oh God, how I loathed it).

I could see just how hard it would be if you miss your shots on killing Brutus, because every shot does indeed make a major impact.

Infest, I think OP is talking about a a game mode not attached to the actual map itself :) Like NML was in moon but it is also a separate map/game mode sort of which tracks its own kills on leader boards.

I support this idea, perhaps we can get a separate game mode for this in new dlc's.

Infest, I think OP is talking about a a game mode not attached to the actual map itself :) Like NML was in moon but it is also a separate map/game mode sort of which tracks its own kills on leader boards.

I support this idea, perhaps we can get a separate game mode for this in new dlc's.

sounds good!! :)

There are drops on the GG Bridge. Maybe I read it wrong and you meant that there would not be drops in NML version of it.

If I remember correctly, there is only one drop, and it is from Brutus the first time (and every other first time) you kill him on the bridge.

• Administrators

It would be nice to have a GG no man land medal for codz. Sadly dead went away :( now how are new medals going to be made?

That is, if we ever get that mode. :P

But Undead will still have the power to give medals, and I'm quite certain he will continue to make them since they are his babies.

Heres how I think it would work. You would select the jail cell image from the world. Instead of just having the one choice of motd you can point up to gg bridge/no mans land.

After selecting it and the loading screen is done:

You will spawn in the center and the zombies will come at you

(optional) the random perk will spawn on the opposite side of the chairs

Then you will hear the afterlife sound and brutus will spawn after a set amount of time

The rest of the zombies will come at you at the same running pace as area 51s NML.

As each round increases you will hear the afterlife sound

You can gain your points till you get enough to pack a punch or get your perk.

When you are done, you will run to the chairs and the game will end.

If you don't get to the chair the match will not count.

They could make it a survival map and have you go back to alcatraz on round 1 and since its survival you wouldn't be able to come back since there are no parts.

Treayarch NEEDS to make this a NML for a DLC.

You just spawn in on the bridge, earn your points, get you kills, and when you use the 'teleporter' it's game over. Hardcore fans would be all over this. We loved no man's land! We need a new one!

Well the new one is the GG Bridge expect it comes last instead of first.

I think 3arc must have actually had the exact idea of having NML just like Moon, where we spawn in NML. But, the only reason they didn't have us spawn on the GG bridge and have NML was because it'd sort of buzzkill the ending of what happens when we build the plane, considering it's just where you started. Plus, it'd leave questions like, "How do our characters not know what's going on when they were just at the bridge?" Having another game mode for NML would be cool, though. Maybe like an option in the sub menu where you are a worker on the bridge, see the bodies in the electric chair, pick up a pistol, and start.

Treayarch NEEDS to make this a NML for a DLC.

You just spawn in on the bridge, earn your points, get you kills, and when you use the 'teleporter' it's game over. Hardcore fans would be all over this. We loved no man's land! We need a new one!

Well the new one is the GG Bridge expect it comes last instead of first.

I WAS referring to the GG bridge. I was saying they should make it selectable as its own map.

Great idea! A no mans land with it's own maps would kill turned or grief. I remember the feeling of getting mustang and sally on NML then jug that would just be awesome if there were maps with no windows or rounds just endless waves, THAT, would be real survival.

You had me at "have all the perks back there." Great idea dude! How fun would that be!? Thanks for sharing.

I dont see them doing it but it would be awesome. Especially in 4 player if you had tombstone as soon as the noise saying new round you would spawn and be right back in the action. Or with whos who we could have some strategies to make it easier to get the 5k to get points go down pap revive and get your 5k and then get your perks. Those 2 things could ruin having all perks there or make it more fun. However you look at it.

NML on the GG then teleport Cell Block where it become survival ;)

yea thats what I was hoping for in the long run. and maybe an electric chair by the docks where the plane part is supposed to be to get back to the bridge

Yeah that'd be really cool. I probably should have read more then the OP before posting :P