Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jolteon

The Official Codz Youtube Thread

Got some videos for:

Die Rise Music Easter Egg (Made sure not to actually activate it)

Die Rise Buildables Guide

MOTD Secret Ending "Samantha's Lullaby" (I'm sure you wouldn't have copyright problems with this, so the ending is included (doesn't make sense not to show it))

Will do some commentary for them soon and send them to you guys.

Got some videos for:

Die Rise Music Easter Egg (Made sure not to actually activate it)

Die Rise Buildables Guide

MOTD Secret Ending "Samantha's Lullaby" (I'm sure you wouldn't have copyright problems with this, so the ending is included (doesn't make sense not to show it))

Will do some commentary for them soon and send them to you guys.

SHWING. nice man, looking forward to seeing them.

and yeah, shouldn't be any trouble for samantha's lullaby. I don't believe I had any copyright problems when I uploaded it to my channel.

Okay uploading the 3 videos now to Google Drive. Hopefully they don't stuff up like the Turned one.

UPDATE!: I just shared them all to Jolt. :P

Okay uploading the 3 videos now to Google Drive. Hopefully they don't stuff up like the Turned one.

UPDATE!: I just shared them all to Jolt. :P

you are the man. we will get them up ASAP.

How are the vids going? Not sure if you got it Grill, I just assume you did haha. Also don't put up the Samantha's Lullaby one. There's already a video on the channel by MrCaffeine. :)

Coincidentally there has. But I completely forgot about it during downtime. Let's see.

Map fly-throughs.

Map-exclusive gameplay soundtracks.

(There are still a bunch of unreleased tunes in the gamefiles)

Quotes from our crew?

I would love to have 1 single access point for all 3 game quotes. I have started my own videos, but it will take me too long to complete them all. (Plus Slade, your background map fly throughs look awesome) just need to incorporate the quote names. The program has been updated for all BO2 maps now. (hint hint)

Hopefully we'll see some more of your great videos soon. I've just ordered a game capture so maybe I'll try my hand at it. I think it would benefit the forum greatly to have an active youtube. On that note I think the twitter could use some additional attention. Link more of the threads from the forum, sharing various zombie media. I think it is under utilized over all.

Sorry Craig a meant activity from the CoDZ twitter itself.It has almost 100,000 subs and would be a great resource to bring new and old users back to the forum. Aside from the bit of hype before the new launch it was practically inactive.

I think we can work on that, maybe now is the time to look at how we moved forward now that the relaunch is nearly a week old. Keeping things alive and moving forward in the off season is certainly going to be the challenge. So maybe we need to look at how the CoDz twitter, facebook, youtube etc is utlised, I'll bring it forward to the team and see where we take (if at all).

Have the twitter and Facebook accounts connected. That way, whatever you post on Twitter will auto-post on Facebook. The Facebook needs some loving.

To those not in the loop, the videos listed in the OP are now not the priority. They can be done, and uploaded. But it is not a big deal if they don't get done. I think the focus now is to be community-centric. Custom Zombies, dedicated personalitys. The whole lot you see on NGT, PTG, etc.

Sorry, been meaning to update this but been super busy.

Ok, so here's the deal. Myself, Grill and a few others involved in the YouTube channel have been discussing where to go next with everything. We drew up this huge list of things to do between ourselves and the rest of the community, and frankly we've not really come anywhere near to achieving what we had hoped; that being coverage of all aspects of every BO2 map from Easter Eggs to strategies and whatever else.

Bearing that in mind, we've come to the decision that it's time we move on from Black Ops 2. It's been so long since the release of Origins that there really isn't anything we can post that 90% of people don't already know. So, where do we go next? Well, we all want brand new and fresh Zombies content for this channel. We want it to be a place people can come to in order to see CoDz at its best.

Firstly, Custom Zombies. Since the end of Black Ops 2, Custom Zombies has been rapidly growing in popularity once again. The ability to still get that "new map" feeling, the exploration, the discoveries, the beauty seems to be taking the Zombies world by storm once more. And so, a group of us decided we wanted to start getting Custom Zombies content on the channel. Map reviews, live playing of the maps, you name it. Now I know there a bunch of you out there that have WaW for PC, and so feel free to hit up any of us on the YouTube team for a game that we can record for the channel; or you can record a game yourselves and send it on over.

Secondly, high round, amazing clutches, high kill NML games, anything that shows off how good CoDz members are; we want. I know there are a bunch of you out there that can hit 50+ on Co-Op and 100+ on solo. Fancy a chance to show off that talent? Well this is it. This includes any strategies you might have, any insane clutch revives you might get, anything that shows the world that CoDz forum has some of the best players in the world.

Those things above are what we are mostly looking for; but to be honest we're open to just about anything. If you have awesome Zombies content and want to show it to the world, then just contact any of us on the CoDz YouTube team and you could see YOUR content up on the CoDz YouTube. Thanks everyone.

-Jolteon

Jolt, I'd maybe edit the OP to include those things. Don't get rid of the list of BO2 stuff, but instead put it in a spoiler so it's there atleast.

I like that we are trying new things, however when new zombies content is coming, we should try to cover all bases (like we tried to with the BO2) list ASAP. Those are definetly things people will be looking for in the early days, and we want people to discover the channel and ultimately the forum by find our content. :)

Will do Rissole.

Also, we are of course planning on covering all virals when they come, plus Easter Eggs of each map, strategies, etc. when the next installment of Zombies comes. We're just putting the Black Ops 2 stuff on hold because it's all been done by everyone else :)

-Jolteon

Now that Custom Maps have been given the green light. I think it would be cool to see a few custom map videos. From what I have seen channels that only provide tutorials lack personality and don't draw in repeat viewers. As we are all aware CoDZ is bursting at the seams with personality. I think we should show it off as that is what truly makes a forum so great. The people. So if interested, some capable members should most definitely put some footage together.

Also I would be interested in starting some weekly/bi-weekly challenge videos. After I get my video skills up to par of course. I'm sure I will reach out to one of you for guidance ;)

Can't do Custom Zombies (No WaW PC) so I'll stick to finishing or trying to do the list. I already have some done, so I will upload them all in bulk to Drive when I have more and you guys can just upload them.

PS. Is there anyway to upload without Publishing it? Just so you can upload these ones quietly so the focus is still on Custom Zombies, but still have these there.

We've actually discussed a lot about bringing Custom Zombies to the channel. It's just a case of finding time to do it, and people to do it. I've planned to do some Custom's with Flammenwerfer for the longest time but with school and work and everything my free time is limited to just short of zero. To be honest; it won't be too much longer until the next CoD viral hits, so we can start doing content on that when it begins to seep through the cracks.

-Jolteon

I have spoke with Flammen about doing some custom zombie videos for the CoDZ channel, and also have others I can get on board to help get this idea moving along.

Way also plays customs, and I am aware of a few other member of CoDZ (outside of the moderators) who play primarily on PC (Matuzz is another one, as is GameChanger), so I am sure we can get this started sooner rather than later.

I am a pretty active member in the custom community, and could also possibly get some of the mappers to do some guest slots for us. I have managed it in the past for other YT channels I contribute too, and have also managed to get some of the NGT guys to play along side us too.

Either way, I am willing and able to assist in anyway possible, and will regularly contribute and update the custom section of this forum to keep you guys updated and informed on all the latest developments to the custom side of this fine community.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .