Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jolteon

The Official Codz Youtube Thread

We have our second video up now too, and it comes courtesy of the epic PerfectLemonade. He is going to guide us through rounds 1 to 115 in Mob of the Dead in his epic 20 minutes guide! Hope you all enjoy it!

FHOUiMHeIgU

-Jolteon

Still alive guys. It just takes so long to get like 3-5 second clips, and mixing them around and all. Especially with a long commentary haha!

Come on everybody! We want as many submissions as possible! They can be one of the above videos or thay can be anything Zombies related. You don't want Rissole to have all the fun, right? ;)

-Jolteon

Alright guys - just a little update on where we're at:

+ the YouTube page is ready for videos to be uploaded to it

+ we need you to help us catch up on all the content we've missed

- if you are interested in helping, please PM myself or DarkJolteon and we will provide you with a "director tutorial" video to help you in creating the highest quality content for the CoD:Z YouTube

- if you KNOW someone on this site who works with video, please refer them here

- if you help us, you will be rewarded

+ we're working on getting custom video icons, and external link annotations enabled for the CoD:Z YouTube account. more to come from that later.

That's all guys. Thanks for the support so far! We'll be checking back in shortly :mrgreen:

Excellent you can count me in. Will even do some videos if you like . Just let me know if i can help with anything, to get more action on the forum especially with the next COD having no zombies

Excellent you can count me in. Will even do some videos if you like . Just let me know if i can help with anything, to get more action on the forum especially with the next COD having no zombies

thanks Caffiene. have a look at the list in OP, and then let us know what you think you'd be capable of doing.

Sorry this has taken so long guys, but I can confirm this will be done in the next couple of days, than I'm going to tackle a lot of the smaller ones after that.

Just to confirm, I just email the file to Jolteon or Grill when I'm done?

Sorry this has taken so long guys, but I can confirm this will be done in the next couple of days, than I'm going to tackle a lot of the smaller ones after that.

Just to confirm, I just email the file to Jolteon or Grill when I'm done?

Either that or you can upload it to YT unlisted, drop one of us the link, then we can grab it ;)

-Jolteon

Guide is done finally haha. But it's over 25 MB so I can't send it by email. Honestly don't want to upload it unlisted since I have a crap internet so it would take probably 8+ hours to do, but I may have to if their is no alternative solution.

Uploaded it to Drive a couple of days ago, but I forgot Jolts email, so I just waited till CoDz came back. Anyway, I emailed it, so let me know if you got it, and if you need me to change it.

Uploaded it to Drive a couple of days ago, but I forgot Jolts email, so I just waited till CoDz came back. Anyway, I emailed it, so let me know if you got it, and if you need me to change it.

I got it Rissole. I've given it to the rest of the staff for judging, but I personally liked it ;)

-Jolteon

Hey All

I have not replied in an official capacity yet i would love to be involved in this.

Thinks i would like to do for CODZ YouTube

Easter Eggs (achievement & map based)

Creative content (fan-made trailers, music video, etc.)

Challenges

These are the things i think i could help with the most.

As for the need it now list

Mob of the Dead:

• Buildable guide

• How to build plane (EE)

• How to break the cycle (EE)

• How to obtain the Golden Spork

• How to obtain the Hells Retriever

• How to obtain the Hells Redeemer

• “Rusty Cage” Whiskey Bottle Song EE

• “Where are we going” Song EE

• “Samantha’s Lullaby” Song EE

Die Rise

• Buildable Guide

• Maxis EE

• Richtofen EE

• “From Ashes to Ashes” Teddy Bear Song EE

the other stuff i am not so great at the story line etc

That's a big list :o

Right now we don't have anybody doing any of them, so as it stands you can work on all of them. I think the MotD guides are more important right now; and I think the buildables and the obtainables will be top of that list. Thanks for showing such enthusiasm mate, it's a reminder as to why I was so desperate to get this up and running in the first place ;)

-Jolteon

That's a big list :o

Right now we don't have anybody doing any of them, so as it stands you can work on all of them. I think the MotD guides are more important right now; and I think the buildables and the obtainables will be top of that list. Thanks for showing such enthusiasm mate, it's a reminder as to why I was so desperate to get this up and running in the first place ;)

-Jolteon

Me and ETERNAL recorded the below tonight

• How to build plane (EE)

• How to break the cycle (EE)

• How to obtain the Golden Spork

• How to obtain the Hells Retriever

• “Rusty Cage” Whiskey Bottle Song EE

brutus completes his patrol (forgot the name )

GG Bridge

all recorded ready to edit me and ETERNAL 2 player original difficulty and now he has all the achievements

Cool Eh Now just need edited

This is a question to the admins if a CODZ member has a video to submit achievement guide etc would it be against the rules for us to record there theater mode and upload from that ?

Not everyone has a recording device

Would people without a recording device be happy to share videos that way ?

Now that CoDz is back up...

WE WANT YOU!

With Buried swiftly coming closer, it's time for the best there is to show the world what CoDz is made of. We're looking for anything Buried related and anything Zombies related that will be representative of CoDz Forums. C'mon CoDz, show us what you can do.

-Jolteon

Did you get all the videos i sent i can only see 3 of them online ?

I was only aware of there being three :?

You'll have to talk to GRILL on that one, I'm sure he'll have a better idea than I :lol:

Requix I have your submission and sent it to the rest of the guys; you'll hear back from us soon ;)

-Jolteon

I'm just now reading through all of this, and now, I really would like to get involved. Though will come across as a dumb question to many, can the edited and rendered films uploaded directly to Youtube from the console via theatre mode have 720p content, or is it not supported? I'd love to make some content specifically on commentaries, theories, and challenges, but I've got no capture card. I know I could record commentaries and theories using a mic connected to my laptop, but I need to know if using theatre for video content would actually work before I try to record anything.

Awards

I would help, but I can only record in 480 :(

However, I am great with creative content, so if you need any music videos, songs, or even some rad map ideas, I'll be there!

alright so, with the new map - COMES NEW ASSIGNMENTS :twisted:

Buried:

• Walkthrough (doors, perks, weapons - showcase Paralyzer, Ray Gun MK-II, new model army remington)

• Strategy ($ efficiency, areas to train in)

• Buildable guide

• "The Big Guy" guide (keys, booze, candy, finding buildables, moving mystery box, etc.)

• Maxis Guide (EE)

• Maxis Guide (EE)

• ALL ACHIEVEMENT GUIDES

• Paralyzer guide / flight

• "Always Running" Song EE / Tutorial

• Storyline - Faraday, ghost woman, how Buried became "buried"

• Storyline - N4, Maxis, Richtofen, endgame of "Mined Games" connecting towers, etc.

• High Rounds

• .... anything else I'm missing?

Get at me CoD:Z. Who of you wishes to be CoD:Z Director? The rules are simple: crisp audio, 720p+ quality ALWAYS, good fluent commentary, and enthusiasm.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .