Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jolteon

The Official Codz Youtube Thread

Naitrax    67

I was out on the list on the other thread, but I want to reconfirm my place. I am here to help in any way possible. Just tell me what to get and I can. Except commentaries. I have too much constant background noise for that. But I can provide as many game plays as needed. I have about 80 stocked up on my hard disk haha

If they are in HD then this is absolutely perfect. I know for certain that there are people that are wanting to commentate but can't due to a lack of gameplay and no ability to get it. Including me. We may be calling upon you sometime soon ;)

-Jolteon

I have an Elgato Game Capture HD. Would you prefer them in 1080p or 720p? 'Cause I need notice on what to record it in.

Jolteon    32

I was out on the list on the other thread, but I want to reconfirm my place. I am here to help in any way possible. Just tell me what to get and I can. Except commentaries. I have too much constant background noise for that. But I can provide as many game plays as needed. I have about 80 stocked up on my hard disk haha

If they are in HD then this is absolutely perfect. I know for certain that there are people that are wanting to commentate but can't due to a lack of gameplay and no ability to get it. Including me. We may be calling upon you sometime soon ;)

-Jolteon

I have an Elgato Game Capture HD. Would you prefer them in 1080p or 720p? 'Cause I need notice on what to record it in.

Well our minimum is 720, but of course 1080 is preferable. You could be becoming a valuable asset to this channel ;)

-Jolteon

Naitrax    67

Okay. I can get footage for anything from any map. I just cannot edit anything due to me having a Mac, and all the editing programs are very expensive.

ccm404e    1

aaaaaaand the editing is where I come in :P

Awards

This is exciting guys, I'm really looking forward to this initiative. Great job getting this together and if the enthusiasm I'm seeing is any indication then this is going to be EPIC. We all can't wait to see the final product. Make sure to keep us updated!

Awards

GRILL    258

Just a quick update, we have the intro, we have the director tutorial...

WE NEED YOU

PM myself or Dark JoltJolt.

ccm404e    1

I'm gunna get started on my TranZit Carrion Music Easter Egg video this week. Am also in talks with Naitrax about him supplying the video for a Mob of the Dead Easter Egg Guide. :)

Awards

Shooter    83

I'm not much of a commentator , but I can write storyline related stuff for days. Let me know if there's anything I can do to pitch in. ;)

This could be a huge thing for CoDz.

Awesome stuff Grill and Jolteon! Keep us updated!

Rissole25    378

Just letting you know the Turned Strat & Tut are in editing. I've just got to go through my catalogue of games and pick parts, as well as get into some games for some fresh data.

I've done the commentary already though, it's roughly under 10 mins which I hope isn't to long. Not ideal, but I've basically got what Turned is about, Human and Zomb strats, weapon starts, power-ups and the ending. Anyway it's subject to change, especially if you guys don't like what you see.

Also, can we get an update on the list? I feel so lonely and I bet ccm404m does too :lol:

Jolteon    32

Just letting you know the Turned Strat & Tut are in editing. I've just got to go through my catalogue of games and pick parts, as well as get into some games for some fresh data.

I've done the commentary already though, it's roughly under 10 mins which I hope isn't to long. Not ideal, but I've basically got what Turned is about, Human and Zomb strats, weapon starts, power-ups and the ending. Anyway it's subject to change, especially if you guys don't like what you see.

Also, can we get an update on the list? I feel so lonely and I bet ccm404m does too :lol:

For a full guide 10 minutes is good :) I can't wait to see what you have to offer for us ;)

I will update the OP when I can get onto Skype. I need to consult with Grill because I will probably forget something otherwise :lol:

-Jolteon

ccm404e    1

Me and Rissole.... All alone....

Hello?

Anybody there? :P

Awards

Jolteon    32

Me and Rissole.... All alone....

Hello?

Anybody there? :P

Once things get up and running properly then I'm sure things will get more crowded for you ;)

-Jolteon

I've got a solo strategy guide for Mob of the Dead rendered and ready to upload with a thread on the way. Just thought I should make sure you guys knew that. XD

GRILL    258

we'll be adding more names to the list shortly. Sorry about the lapse, we're just trying to make sure everything is handled beforehand (i.e. director tutorial video, welcome/explanation of initiative video, intro(s) secured, etc.)

at this point, we are totally able to accommodate any and all uploads. please PM me if you have any specific interest, or if you have a certain skill set you can be assigned projects as well. ALSO if you just have a really cool gameplay and would like it featured, let us know! :mrgreen:

Rewards for CoDZ Directors will be announced shortly... but I assure you, they are pretttttty cool.

I'm not much of a commentator , but I can write storyline related stuff for days. Let me know if there's anything I can do to pitch in. ;)

This could be a huge thing for CoDz.

Awesome stuff Grill and Jolteon! Keep us updated!

thanks shooter! :)

Lenne    418

I've got a solo strategy guide for Mob of the Dead rendered and ready to upload with a thread on the way. Just thought I should make sure you guys knew that. XD

Uhm.

Dudes.

Start that channel...like... right now.

:3

Jolteon    32

Uhm.

Dudes.

Start that channel...like... right now.

:3

Soon my friend... So so soon :D

-Jolteon

Delta    24

Naitrax and I are going to try and make some co-op strategies soon, assuming Australian and American connections will hold together long enough.

RequixEclipse    108

Just finished my video on The Flesh 11:47 long geZzz! Lol also made. A short theory video that is being quite difficult. Trying to email it and it wants to be nasty -_-

Jolteon    32

Okay everyone, we have LIFT OFF!!!!! The first video on the Official CoDz YouTube Channel is uploaded, and ready for the public to see! And so without any further delay, I introduce the beginning of a new era on CoDz Forums!

XEGOvIPA5kk

-Jolteon

Naitrax    67

Yay! First gameplay is mine 8-)

Its good to see we have lift off.

RequixEclipse    108

Yay! First gameplay is mine 8-)

Its good to see we have lift off.

Infest, you, and I should play another game soon!

RequixEclipse    108

Okay everyone, we have LIFT OFF!!!!! The first video on the Official CoDz YouTube Channel is uploaded, and ready for the public to see! And so without any further delay, I introduce the beginning of a new era on CoDz Forums!

XEGOvIPA5kk

-Jolteon

With Thine thunder bolt which hath been owned by Zeus himself. I shall smite thine commentary with such a force that Hades will feel thy force and it be known as CoDz.

Hearth thy call fellow survivors. Pegasus awaits!